Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image
Areku appeared in front of a tree at first he was running around it with joy then was clapping his hands in joy,"Ohhh pretty fired." Areku said with a big smile, then all of a sudden got a morbid look in his face,"Ahhh oh no Masumi is going to go ballistic once she see's this! Everyone run for your lives! Oh good god have mercy!" Areku yelled as he left an afterimage clone and disappeared in a second with the drug still not wearing off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:56 pm
User Image

Areku sitting at a branch on the tree see's the commotion going on the village with the explosion that at the ramen shop,"Damn, what's with so much commotion today." Areku said as he finished healing his wounds and was working on a special drug just for mr. huecitos as he stood up and walked toward the area of the explosion.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:08 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku walks up the tree of life and onto one of the many branches away from all the crap going on in this crappy village. She is tired, been woken up rather abruptly and just trying to relax all day, She is tired of this village really tired, all it does is bug her, and remind her of the death of her parents.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm
User Image
Areku walked to the tree and looked up to see a figure as he climbed it silently he came across Shoku who had been strange all day with her temper just like she was in Snow so he sat in front of her and looked at her preparing to get an explosive bird shot at him any time soon, but at the moment he stayed silent and just smiled waving his hand at her.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:47 pm
*neko ran around the village when she sees the enormous tree* woah.... *she took some steps closer, looking at the tree with still her mask on* this tree has a lot of power *she said while almost laying her hand on the tree, she then pulls it back* no...who knows what might happen... *she then looked around...wondering if she could see anyone*
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:55 pm
User Image
Areku was on top of the tree waiting for Shoku to say something as he sat on the branch and looked down he saw a person with a mask on,"Um... what's up with that?" Areku asked himself as he turned to Shoku,"I'll be right back, you can tell me what's up or blow me up then." Areku said smiling as he jumped down and in a second appeared next to the masked ninja,"Hello may I help ya?" Areku asked her curiously.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 pm
AREKU!!! *kitty took off her mask* remember me? hehe how are ya? ^^ *she said with a big smile on her face* i thought you were still at cloud?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:04 pm
User Image
"Oh wow Kitty, of course I remember ya!" Areku said with a big smile as he saw her,"Well I guess I'm okay, I was gonna stay longer but decided to return for now I might head back there later on though, well how are ya and what brings ya too cloud?" Areku asked smiling as he put his hands behind his head in a relaxed matter.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:11 pm
well...rahenno told me to come and take a look of everything is alright...i guess everything is....and im a lil bored haha, and with who were you talking? i heard you talking... *she said confused*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:16 pm
User Image
"I see, well there sort of are, and if don't worry there ia a lot competent shinobi here, well yeah well your more than welcome here!" Areku said smiling then was a little surprised that he was able to hear her,"Well I was just flirting with my friend, though I think I might of annoyed her by that." Areku said in a jokingly matter and with a careless expression.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games