Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 pm
Katsu looked at Lazon and looked at Vrail,"Don't waste your time, get back to finding whats-his-name, if this loser causes you trouble, kill him, he's weak enough."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:49 pm
Lazo activated his Sharingan and ran at the guy swinging the Kunai at his neck "Because You have made me mad!" he stuck the Kunai in Vrail's neck and left him dying on the ground. He spat on Vrail's face "I told you not to mess with me."  

Munchies the Great

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:51 pm
(Savy: Die

Master p***s: Die quicker

Sarge: Don't die yet. Grass is still a new village and it'll need your help if its going to prosper. Do some fun things to entertain yourself. Go on a mission. Kill some bad guys. You're only ANBU, and by God even Fenrir is ANBU (yeah...really), so don't be so quick to throw your progress away. )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:51 pm
"Vrail, kill him now and get back to work"Katsu said still resting against the tree. Katsu then realized his laziness and got up. As he lit his fists into flames he used mayfly to appear behind the kid and punched aiming for his head.

((Your right, I should kill this kid.))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:55 pm
((First, that is an auto hit, second, have you been to boot camp yet? and third, show respect for your enemies))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A large wolf like puppet arrived in the area at surprising speeds, it halted to a stop near vrail, its explosive senbon lanucher (back) aimed at this lazo kid, "back off kid, go back to playing with your toy's before you really get hurt," Came a metalic voice from inside the wolf.

(i came here to test my new puppets and stuff, but guess the fun is already over)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:56 pm
SaviorMan
Lazo activated his Sharingan and ran at the guy swinging the Kunai at his neck "Because You have made me mad!" he stuck the Kunai in Vrail's neck and left him dying on the ground. He spat on Vrail's face "I told you not to mess with me."

OOC;;

Just what the HECK is this?
And how the HECK is he accepted?

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:57 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail quickly ducked and rolls to his left, missing the kunai. He quickly holds out his right hand and starts rotating his chakra. The chakra spins around on his palm, creating a sphere. It turned white and he created the White Rasengan. It was the Jutsu of his Hatake Bloodline and it was the end of Lazon's life, if he was hit. Vrail used his speed to get under Lazon and swung the White Rasengan at his opponent stomache.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

((Seriously Fenrir you don't help!))

((Saviorman you god modded and for that I'm not going to let you survive!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:01 pm
((Vrail I killed you already. I hate you all... and for that I'll destory you all with my Sharingan))

Lazon smiled as he just stood there. He wasn't scared of the Rasengan. He let Vrail hit him with it and he laughed "Too bad you're dead." he laughed then he punched the puppet that was coming at him, smashing it into pieces.  

Munchies the Great

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:02 pm
((I actually like Fenrir, I was planning on joining the Kumo clan as the head, but I'll wait until something big kills me))

Seeing Vrail aiming for the stomache with the rasengan, Katsu decided to make it dramatic. He changed his jutsu last minute and aimed for the back"Katon: Go" he said as they both were about to hit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:05 pm
((Saviorman you're dead! You can't stand there and take an attack like that))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:07 pm
SaviorMan
((Vrail I killed you already. I hate you all... and for that I'll destory you all with my Sharingan))

Lazon smiled as he just stood there. He wasn't scared of the Rasengan. He let Vrail hit him with it and he laughed "Too bad you're dead." he laughed then he punched the puppet that was coming at him, smashing it into pieces.

((you think your invincible with that?))
The puppet dodged backwards, DODGING the blow, He then got out of his puppet sealing it in a scroll, he then focused his tattoo's into whips, which he launched at this kid.

(just so you know dude, i have bloodline crusher, which means, ohh no, no more sharingan for you, also, if you god mod your next move, lets just say you wont be with us anymore)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 pm
((And THIS is the part where everything gets ugly. Good luck Sarge, and Buyo too.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
((Here, I'll post for him))

Lazon was ripped apart and exploded as Katsu struck him right above where Vrail attacked, and any remains were burned, leaving no evidence of his existence.

((Wing, thank you so much, I hate god modding.))  
((Wings... He's dead there is no way a person can take a White Rasengan to the stomache, unless they have the healing ability that Kabuto has. But he doesn't))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games