Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:31 pm
(Lol Fenrir, Shoko isn't the murderer its Susumu they look nothing alike)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:37 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

(Wrong hector. I'm talking about Shoko.)

"Apparently not, considering that I have reason to believe that she was majorly involved in the Cloud Village massacre." Yukio replied as he dug deeper into his drawer.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:46 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Cloud village massacre?! When? We were just there!"Makoto's eyes shot open and became real big."What are you talking about?"She couldn't help but shiver from the cold. She glanced around the room and noticed all the books.I'd better not move too much, I don't want to ruin one..but, where are his clothes?She sat down against a bookshelf to try and keep herself a little warmer.

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:52 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Yeah no kidding, except you guys left without me. From what I've been able to figure out since then, Arekku and Shoko entered and destroyed the village with the help of a few others. I was there, so when I confronted Arekku about what he and Shoko did he erased my memory of it." Yukio finally found a white tank top at the bottom of the drawer, but that was it. "Oh screw this." he muttered and hopped around the room until he reached the bathroom. A moment later he tossed out a few towels to Makoto. "Use those to dry yourself off."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:06 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"That...doesn't seem like Shoko."Makoto said. She tried awkwardly to dry herself off with the clothes still on, only to fail miserably."I'm stealing the bathroom!" She exclaimed. She ran in and threw Yukio out into his room. She closed the door and stripped off her clothes. She dried herself off, but couldn't dry the clothes. She tied one of the dry towels around her waist and the other around her chest."You don't have any clothes I could borrow?"She shouted out to Yukio.

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:23 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio looked around some more and found a pair of sweatpants in the closet, though almost died from an avalanche of books that poured out of it. Since he couldn't find anything else he gathered up the pants and the tank top and made his way over to the bathroom. "I have some, but they aren't exactly perfect."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:26 pm

"Well, they're better than nothing."Makoto said as she opened the door wide.She wasn't expecting Yukio to be that close, and it caught her off guard."Um..."She paused for a second."Can I borrow them?" She held out one hand, while the other stayed pressed against the towel around her chest.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:31 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio stared open-eyed at Makoto in the towel. He shakingly held out the clothes. "H-Here ya go." Suddenly he fell backwards as he fainted. A pile of books tipped over and buried him on the floor.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:34 pm

"OHMYGAWD!YUKIO!"Makoto dropped the clothing and pulled the books off Yukio."Are you okay?" She pulled him in close and brushed the hair out of his face."Yukio?" She shook him gently.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:42 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio's head rocked back and forth, and after a few seconds he finally came to. "M-Makoto?" He looked up into her eyes, his face nearly touching hers.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:48 pm

"Yes?"Makoto looked into his eyes. Her heart started to beat fast and she started to breath heavily.What is this?Do I like Yukio?"Are...you okay?"She said quietly. He had beautiful eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:51 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"What? Y-Yeah, I'm fine. But Makoto, you uhh....dropped your towel." Yukio said, glancing down from her eyes.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:57 pm
[[-takes picture from window- blaugh ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 pm

"Yeah."Makoto absent-mindedly pulled the towel back up to cover her chest.She leaned down a few inches so that her face and Yukio's face were only an inch apart.Do I really like Yukio?What am I doing? This is nuts. Even if I did like him, he probably doesn't like me.Besides, he noticed my chest that fast, must be all he looks at.Makoto pulled her self back up another inch.

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 pm
little mintchan
[[-takes picture from window- blaugh ]]
((aren't you like a room over? in Daron's room?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games