Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:12 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru had been laying back with his eyes closed, so he hadn't even realized she was there until she spoke. Slightly startled he answered "Who? Oh, yeah. Been here for a short while now." he sank slightly lower into the water. Feeling the steaming liquid rise felt somehow comforting. "Today, has gone surprisingly well for me. I'm now a genin first of all. You?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:17 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Eh...debating on how well I will be working with a member in my squad. Lenon just happened to tell a fellow student by the name of Yukio that we are in the same squad. But..I am not really sure in his intentions. I'll have to keep my witts about myself when I'm around him. There is something that I really do not trust." She sighed lightly and leaned back a little bit more. The warm water did indeed feel good, and now she had someone to talk too which made it nicer.

Sure, being alone is fine, but silence grows old quickly. Amara leaned her head back before turning it in Shima's direction. "I guess that means we won't be on the same squad afterall. Think you can handle it without me?" She was teasing in a playful tone, of course. She knew Shima wouldn't have a problem on the team he was placed in.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:23 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru was slightly surprised by this information; only one day in and she was already being switched to a different squad. This caused him to wonder who his own squad would include. "It's not exactly fair to judge someone based on a single encounter. I mean..." he decided not to complete this sentence. She probably wouldn't appreciate his initial reactions to her. "Any news on my squad?" he asked, changing the topic.

(I wonder how one would interrupt in an rp... There have been so many times i've wanted to do that lately, mainly during some speech 'Blah blah bl- WTF! YOU FREAKING STABBED ME!!! I WASN'T READY YET! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:28 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"No, I didn't hear anything. I am sure Lenon will be telling you when you meet up with him. And please, finish your sentance. I am not going to rip your throat out for what you are going to say." She spoke in her normal cool and collected tone of voice. Amara turned her head forward and looked on ahead.

"I do suppose you are right...but he said he became a ninja for fun. I don't trust him because of that. Fun can change a person, and I feel he will be likely to turn. But, you are correct. I guess I cannot base judgement on one encouter, and I do hope he gets better...and doesn't do anything stupid like what he did earlier..." She trailed off and simply shook her head.

"I wonder if we will ever be able to spar against one another." Amara turned and looked to Shima once more, half wondering if he would be up for it.

((I dunno. If you are Lenon you can just pop up XD Maybe he'll teach you that when he trains your character ))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:31 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(I can see Lenon hacking your post to do that type of stuff. "Hey, I'm-" "HACKING JUTSU!")

Shimahamaru shook his head. "It's not that I didn't want to say anything." he lied. "It's just that at the moment, I couldn't think of a good example." there was no point in even mentioning it right now. "As for the sparring, I doubt it would be avoidable. Take the chunnin exams for instance." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Oh?" She looked over to him before turning her head away. "You are a horrible liar Shima. Your voice wanes slightly when you are doing it. And you give off a nervous air." Amara shrugged her bare shoulders. She had forgotten about the Chunnin Exams for the moment.

"You're right. I forgot all about them...Hmn...I wonder if we will be pitted against one another. Probably not, I don't think they would have two grass ninja fighting one another. Then again I suppose there is no way to really tell unless we take them for ourselves."

Amara thought about who she might be facing. Sure, it was still a good amount of time away, but she felt herself getting excited just by thinking about it. "Either way, it should be alot of fun!" She slamed her fist into her left palm as she grinned, baring her small canine fangs. The thought of battle was just something that always got her excited.

((Lol, that would be funny XD))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:44 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(Yeah, cause none of the leaf village went up against others from leaf. I mean, it's not like this would happen: Naruto; Neji, Kiba. Hinata;neji sakura; ino. That would NEVER happen. lol.)

Shimahamaru just shrugged at the part about him lying. There wasn't much he could say at that point anyways. He backed slightly away from the fanged woman though. He'd rather not get backhanded by a stray blow. "It will be a lot more fun when we have a chance of winning, unlike fighting against Lenon..." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:47 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara stood up, splashing some water onto Shima. Her fists punched at the air as she started getting pumped up. "Hah! It'll be so fun! The feel of hard blows and broken bones and blood! It will be wonderful! I can already feel my adrenaline pumping!!" she continued to punch at the air before turning and looking down at Shima, her wet hair sticking against her equally wet body.

"That was training, and feel happy. He did give us a compliment that he said he didn't hand out lightly. You should be happy. Even if we didn't beat him, we still impressed him, and it's always good to impress your teachers."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:53 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(... sooooo many things to comment on here...)

Shimahamaru shrugged. "To me, fighting is more of a riddle; find the solution, win the fight. Losing to Lenon, although expected, isn't exactly a crowning achievement. Impressing him did mean potential, but it also meant I'm not near that level yet." he explained, or rather, tried to explain. He wasn't exactly good at that type of stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Well, why don't we train since we are having some downtime. It can't kill us to test eachothers strengths right?" Amara looked back to Shima and spun around quickly. It was clear she wanted to fight by that devilish smile she held on her face. "Come on Shima, it's not like we have to beat eachother to a bloody pulp." She leapt out of the water and landed on the ground again. She grabbed her towel and dried herself up. Even if he wasn't going to follow, she was going to find somewhere to train.

Amara ran into the room and dressed herself again before rushing out to find a good spot where she could train. Shima was more than welcome to tag along if he wanted.

((lol, she's been pumped up. Now she is ready for a fight XD))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:00 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru tried to figure out what just happen, and failed miserably. "Sure... I guess I'm going somewhere." he said to nothingness. "Have no idea where though... WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" he got out and dried off before dressing himself and catching up with Amara.

(WTF! BLOODLUST!! BRUISELUST!!! WTF!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:03 pm
((lol >D Battles get Amara into a very excited mood. The prospect of coming home with bruises and scars makes her feel tough XD Yeah..she's a little messed up in the head ))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:18 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara headed into the hot springs again. She looked around curiously, wondering if Shoku was here. She glanced around but didn't see her new female friend. The masked woman gave a slight huff and shuffled her foot lightly before getting ready for a dip in the spring once again.

Amara headed to the coed section and laid her towel down before sinking into the hot water. She looked around and thought for a moment on her fight with Shima. He was good, but he didn't like attacking. He waited for her to do so, that way he could dodge. She was glad that it was unlikely they would face eachother for the chunnin exams. Atleast she hoped so. With a sigh Amara sunk down a little more into the hot water.

She also thought back on the jutsus that Lenon had showed her as well. That one hand seal she was still unable to place, and it just made her wonder all the more what it could have been. "Ugh..It's too bad that one wasn't in the handbook!" She grumbled lightly and crossed her arms as she leaned back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:51 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara let out a yawn after finding that she fell asleep in the spring. The masked girl sighed and decided it was time to get out. She pulled herself up out of the water and headed inside. She dried herself off and dressed once again before leaving the hot springs. It was late and she had to eat something to regain her strength.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:14 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku had been laying in the hotsprings for a long time, She has obviously fell asleep in the springs and didn't notice that Amara had come and gone. She gets up and goes to the changing room where she gets dressed. After fully dressed. She yawns and walks out of the hotsprings stretching herself out she walks through the streets of the Grass looking for something to do.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games