Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:37 pm
((Well, not a starvation test, but you might starve on the way to completing it. I'm going to kick you guys asses' with this squad and make you awesome when I'm done. >.> Never doubt me!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:44 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(hm. I can live with that. Give me a few decent jutsu, and I'll be manipulating your tests anyways! "get a bell, you win. 'henges into guy with bell' I win!)  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:51 pm
((Damn. >.> If I was planning that, I might actually pass you. But no, no bells. Too overused. I am planning something more...violent?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:52 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(don't worry, i'll manage to tick you off. btw, should i shrink down the pic size?)  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:55 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara wandered into the Ramen shop shortly after the other two had. She turned and looked around but just sat at a table. She didn't feel much like eating at the moment. The stubborn girl just stared off into space as she rested her head in her hand, and her elbow on the table. She seemed to drift off into her own thoughts once again for no apparant reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:56 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru finished what he had ordered, and asked for seconds on the ramen and nikujaga. Then he noticed that Amara had arrived. "Aren't you going to order anything?" he asked.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:57 pm
Lenon got the waiter's attention and pointed forcibly at Amara. He walked over to her and asked, "Miss? Would you like something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

She looked to Lennon and knew what he was doing. The girl sighed and nodded lightly, her head pointing downward. "Some rice, mixed vegetables and tea please." It was a light meal but that's all she seemed to eat at the moment. She turned and lifted her head up slightly looking to Shima and Lennon.

Deciding to make some light conversation, she forced herself to speak again. "Erm..So..what is going to be next on the lesson plan..By the way, Do I get to call you teacher now? It only seems fitting that you ended up teaching us some things anyway."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 pm
Lenon smiled. "Nope. It's not like I'm going to make you stay and learn from me. You can leave at anytime. And next it strength training. After that, I'll begin teaching you the basic jutsu for your elements. Shima? I'll give you a scroll for earth jutsu. Then we'll spar, and I'll give you a little rest before our little...trip, you could say. We'll be going 'camping' somewhere isolated, and I have something planned for that. This is all to ensure you're ready for this trip, though. And no complaining." His eyes sparkled with a gleeful look.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:12 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

"Why complain? So long as I get more jutsu, I'm happy!" Shimahamaru said, eating his second ramen and moving onto his nikujaga.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:15 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Of course you can't Make someone do something. If you try to force them to do something they will go in the opposite direction. But the fact of the matter is that you are still teaching us." She looked to Lennon, then over to Shima who looked happy to be learning more jutsu's. She perked up some. It was nice seeing someone who was always happy.

Amara looked over to his bowl and blinked a few times. "I've always heard that men eat alot of food but I've never actually seen it for myself..." She blinked and just sat there watching him for some unknown reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:17 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru turned to her with an expression of confusion. "You've never seen a guy eat?" he asked, surprised. He stopped eating now, not wanting to be rude. That, and he ran out of food. But, out of respect, he didn't order more... yet.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:20 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara shook her head no, making her long white hair sway behind her. "No. You have to remember I've lived all alone since I was little. I was always working so I could keep my parents home so I never made any friends. So watching you has been quite an experiance for me. I did always hear women talking. Mostly wives and mothers about how much their husbands and sons would eat. I never thought it was possible. But then again You heard what I ordered. I don't eat too much. I can go a long time on just a little bit of food." She looked to Shima and shrugged her shoulders lightly.

"Are you still hungry? How many bowls have you had so far?" It seemed a little rude for her to ask, but she was genuinly curious about how much he could eat. It seemed like quite the odd topic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 pm
Lenon chuckled. "I honestly don't have to eat. But I do, it gives me something to do." Lenon watched them with genuine amusement.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:27 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru nodded towards Lenon. "I agree with him. If the foods good, why not eat it?" Then, looking at his food, he answered Amara's questions. He didn't feel awkward at all answering, though he couldn't remember ever being asked something like that. "Um... 2 bowls of ramen, 2 plates of nikujaga, and a plate of katsudon. It's hard for me to believe though that you could be so active with so little food."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games