Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:09 pm
((Deleted all except ones with bb))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:50 pm
((Sorry guys for the occ, from teddy's post the fight will resume starting with my post))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:05 am
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

As Teddy submerged himself into the earth Zaboko took this action to his advantage. The iron sand he implanted into the earth was now what Teddy submerged himself in, though not a tremendous amount. The iron sand began rotating around him, rising him slowly up to the surface. However all the while the iron sand sliced into his skin inflicting deep cuts. Some of these cuts hacked into the back of his ankle nearly severing the tendons which would limit his movements if he still wanted to be able to walk. The iron sand brought Teddy to the surface again began expanding over the surface, the sand in the ground assisting the iron sand though the sand was under the ground shifting. Zaboko watched to see what Teddy would do, though he was now bleeding and tendons cut badly.

((Ok, Teddy lives but is injured pretty good and brought back to the surface. The iron sand pretty much is gonna hamper ground jutsu like the one you did before like digging underground or w/e))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:44 am
Teddy laid on the round as the wounds began to heal quickly, there was a bird he saw, he had all the evidence he needed and attached it the bird.the bleeding stopped as th heals wound. His Tendons healed as he got up giggling, "I love being dead," he said as his head was looking at the ground, he shot his head up showing his Sharingan, he formed hands rapidly. A black flame appeared as it shot at Zaboko, if he didn't dodge it was screwed. Teddy bit his thumb as he began to bleed a little and formed hand signs and slammed his head into the ground, a huge puff of smoke appeared and a dragon appeared. "Kaji my old friend, finish him off," he screamed as the dragon flew up in the air Teddy jumped back 10 ft and watched as 20 rows of fire appeared blocking the way of Zaboko, but if Zaboko some how dodged amaretsu he would be caught in the fire.

(LIke percy jackson in the movie XD ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:06 am
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko took advantage of the healing process to leave some iron sand within the body, so as it healed iron sand will be inside and begin to flow through it but very small amount since it was scattered. As his clone returned from the sound's country he used Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique), switching with the clone who took the hit instead. Zaboko appeared a few feet away from Teddy and took the note of a large dragon appearing before him in the sky, lighting it up with fire which came towards him. He made no movement but then slammed his hand on the ground. The earth shifted as a mouth closed around Zaboko and sunk back into the earth, the iron sand and regualr sand filling the area as the flames torched the ground. The sand beneath Teddy erupted as a large tail swung out of the ground to crush him. The tail was purple, being Manda's. The head emerged and Manda opened his mouth, Zaboko leaping out. With unseen handsigns the ground erupted from beneath the dragon as two massive columns of iron sand spiraled upwards to strike it under its belly. But before it reached the two different magnetic pulses reacted and there was an explosion sending iron sand everywhere in the area. The dragon would be more then likely in range for the needles flew in all directions very suddenly. The infamous Iron Sand World Order (砂鉄界法, Satetsu Kaihō; Viz "Iron Sand: Needle Sphere"). Being it was a natural technique it held no rank and needed vey little chakra. But now the ground was covered in iron sand and everyone in the area as well. Zaboko held its arms out towards Teddy's general direction and released a stream of needles towards him from the palm of Zaboko's hands. A strange wind blew which increased the speed of the needles.

((XD remember the clone I had used? Well no you wouldnt....but I summoned one and it returned. You can even read the country of sound and you'll see it! And I summoned Manda to save me rofl))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:09 am
The dragon watched as he it saw Manda and began to give a big chuckle as it shot lava at the ground where he saw manda and the other spots near, the lava would soon catch everything on fire. The dragon disappeared as Teddy shot closed his eyes and the needles went into him not hurting at all, he pretend to be dead and fell back in the lava that was behind him as he was much a live and formed hand signs as he waited, his chakra scent faded as so did his pules if he ever had ones. But what his opponent didn't know was that Teddy had pictures of Zaboko he had on a hidden camera he kept that ws now on a small bird that was gone to mist. Teddy jumped out of the lava with wings made of blood and flapped away as he flew into the sun rise.

(( sorry i got crap to do ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:23 am
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

As fire torched everything from the lava the iron sand began moving back into the earth from the lava as it fell towards Manda. Manda smirked as it dove undergound and purposely left a big hole so the lava would follow. He rushed along the surface making a huge burrow in his wake which sloped more and more as Manda went further. The lava raced behind him, following the paththe snake left which was away from the ground. As Manda was further ahead he coiled his body like an S and moved about the ground like that, making many burrows and holes in the earth, hollowing it out almost. He then moved carefully along the surface around as the lava filled the small hollowed hole he made. The lava was literally led away from the fight and Manda returned underground heading back to the fray. Now Teddy's body carried a large amount of iron dust in the bloodstream, increasing the amount of iron in his body greatly. Using this advantage Zaboko used Satetsu Style: Magnetic Pulse . All steel and iron that was in the area would slam into the iron dust on the ground from the amount there was. Teddy's body, now that it held so much iron sand in him, would stick to the ground. The needles Zaboko shot was stuck in Teddy's body as well. Zaboko didn't move this time, but rather waited. Slowly iron sand moved around Teddy's body. Suddenly walls of sand and iron sand shot around the field, moving around and creating a dome around the group trapping them in. The amount of sand was used to do this was done during the brief fighting and waiting. Teddy would now be trapped.

((pretty much manda redirected the lava away, I've seen it done in movies lol. And from the amount of iron sand in your body now, you'll be magnitzed and stuck to the iron sand on the ground. And sorry, you cannot flee now. The iron sand in you and the dome prevents it. Even Firu said the dome was legal....he suggested it XD))

[1/4]

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:26 am
(( I don;t have blood, Dust and Dirt ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 am
((even better, then iron sand easily moves through you. You'll be weighed down and stuck. Or I can use other methods of keeping you there. Either way you shouldn't be able to leave))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:33 am
(( your a d**k XD

Really on Valentines day..... Man

))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:34 am
((XD my bloody valentines day is the exception! So....may wanna reply though I have a mod on the case right now. Just to check in a few things))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:35 am
(( which mod, I am trying my best to post, I got company over for lunch, Damn filippinos ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:37 am
((you'll see, and ok I wait. But don't take a century and a half lol. Also, no more occ...dont want a repeat of last time lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games