Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:41 pm
Niara sees Zack walk out of the cave. "Zack" she calls as she stands up and runs after him. She catches up to him, and starts walking beside him.
((i gots to go. moms gonna be home soon. talk to ya guys later!!!! *walks out of room waving and smiling*))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:46 pm
Zack looked at Niara"Hmm..Something wrong with the scroll or something like that?..Oh and how do you feel..?"

(My bed is calling for me...byeeeeeeee...ungh tommorow school at 6 am Xx')  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:49 pm
"I'm feeling fine. We won't be able to use this scroll at all." she says to Zack. "I also know what you are. And I will stay in this group, either until we finish this mission, or I die." she says.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 pm
luke sighed and yelled "lucky guess!" not aware of the conversation going on away from him.  

SsSoulSsS

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 pm
elaise watched as zack left the cave knowing that if they used the scroll itr was likely that he would get seriously hurt.
she watched niara stand up and run after zack. stanind up quickly she walked towards the exit of the cave, looking around for zack and niara.
seeing them not that far away she ran forward saying to zack " there is no way that we can use that scroll, i wouldn't allow you to get hurt, i won't allow anyone else to get hurt." she looks down feeling tears forming in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:51 pm
Zacks face was emotionless."Really?...."He sighed"ANd why is the scrol useless?If it helps the rest of the group then you should use it...i will stay outside and wait"He smiled at her"ANd even if i get his by the spell..it will just hurt me once...."When he heard Elaise,he turned to her"Hey...stop for a moment!If it helps you and the rest then i am fine with thta..really..."I will just be useless for a day He thought."SO just do it...okey?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:55 pm
"What just happened?" Coop was puzzled why they all left.
"That Zack is one lucky dude" Dave smirked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:05 pm
elaise looked at him for a while knowing that he was hiding something then turning she took the scroll of niara and walked towards the cave where the rest of them were. standing in front of them she began to read the writing on the scroll, knowing that it would have an effect on zack no matter how far away he was from them.

( im going bed have to be up at 6. confused )  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:35 pm
Zack smilled slightly and then walked up to a tree.HE took of his shirt and gloves and leaned against it.On his body were several strange markings.They started from the place where his heart is and then went over to his right arm.Nearly the whole arm was coverd with these markings.Zack sighed,all these parts would hurt soon.He looked again at his arms,they also had scars,which looked like they got burned once.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:19 pm
elaise finished reading the scroll and then looked around at everyone in the cave making sure that they were all right.
she then walked out of the cave looking for zack, she knew that reading the scrolls would hurt him and she didn't want him to be vulnerable to attack.
seeing him stood standing agaisnt a tree she stared at his markings for a few seconds before walking over to him and saying " are you alright?".  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:27 pm
Zack pressed his hand on the mark which was over his heart.He was breathing heavily as he looked to Elaise.THe pain was worse then he thought"Yeha i-iam alright..."He said but the he collapsed on the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:30 pm
elaise knelt down next to zack, she was determined to stay with him until the pain was gone.
" is there not a way i can mimimise the pain for you?" she said looking worriedly at him.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:36 pm
He shook weakly his head"No...nothing..."HE closed slowly his eyes"I am so tired...could you bring me inside?..it is cold here.."It was deep night but not a cold one,it had a nice temprature,but Zack started to shiver and had a skight fever.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:46 pm
elaise called for fangs help and then together they carried zack into the cave. she placed him down near the back wall and made a fire not far from ehere he lay.
she saw that he was shivering and placing her hand on his head she realised her had a fever. she took her cloak of and lay it over him. getting a cloth and a flask of water she wet the cloth and gently spunged his head with it to reduce the fever.
" i'm going to stay here until he's ok again." she muttered to herself.  

GAlA_Olivia

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games