Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:20 am
it would be qite a qurky ending but at the end if unbrella one now that would really tick me off  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:58 am
In english?  

Biohazard EXTREME

flobot_merken4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:33 am
(To people that said RE would be a crappy RPG)

actually...they DID make on...it was called RE:gaiden...it featured leon and barry but was considered non-canon because leon got infected...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:16 am
residentslayer94
(To people that said RE would be a crappy RPG)

actually...they DID make on...it was called RE:gaiden...it featured leon and barry but was considered non-canon because leon got infected...
It wasn't even Leon, it was a tyrant in disguise as Bio told me.  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:10 pm
Well it was Leon at the beginning, but then at the end the three of them escape and it shows that "Leon" has a trickle of green blood, which was what the BOW had, and the BOW also said to be taking shape of other people.
So basically the ending signified that Leon died on the ship and the BOW survived.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well it was Leon at the beginning, but then at the end the three of them escape and it shows that "Leon" has a trickle of green blood, which was what the BOW had, and the BOW also said to be taking shape of other people.
So basically the ending signified that Leon died on the ship and the BOW survived.
that would have been a much better storyline... unless the Leon in RE4 was really the B.O.W.  

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:20 am
KonPhusionStar
Biohazard EXTREME
that would have been a much better storyline... unless the Leon in RE4 was really the B.O.W.
Well, I dunno about that. The way they pulled it off was rather cheesy. Although it was nice playing as Barry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:16 am
I would say RE4 but that game just ruined itself as a Resi Evil game. That means even though RE4 is bad and not worthy of the title Resident Evil, it still doesn't affect how much I enjoy the classic RE games and if anything it makes them more enjoyable.

You can keep your crappy "gotta save the presidents daughter and kill everything in sight that should be as intelligent as a human but still runs blindly to-wards me and even takes a step back after hitting me...." and I'll stick to "Trying to survive in the streets of Raccoon City blowing Zombies heads off with much awe, being chased by an un-relentless big arse monster (Nemesis) and unravelling an awesomely interesting story".

biggrin  

Vixtro

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:55 pm
If Billy Coen had never exsited.
I don't know, mostly what you already said.
Plus adding more Matrix poves. mad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:17 pm
Le S h i t
If Billy Coen had never exsited.

G o k y

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:22 am
You know what could ruin Resident Evil? Capcom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:10 am
RE4 has already ruined RE in my opinion.
At least the main games, all we can hope for is spin-offs like outbreak that stay with the old style.  

FoxyAreku

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:15 pm
Yay! Not alone!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:37 pm
-if Dead Rising became canon to the storyline XD  

UmbraGallus

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:01 pm
I wanted Outbreak to at least have raccoon mall in it, but the bugs infecting people in DR would have been just as bad as the alien looking things in RE4.

S.T.A.R.S.!!!...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games