Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:40 pm
Leeloo closed her eyes for a bit. "But what are they when it is beauty and comfort they fight about? Aren't wars a measure of strength?" She whispered but hugged him. She didn't understand why the humans fought like they did.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:08 am
((wow.... I sure missed alot. Can anyone fill me up on whats happened so far? sweatdrop ))  

Atticus Leingod

Toxic_Medicine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:18 am
[Damn, I missed a lot too! D: But I'm just gonna start from where I was and work my way through.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:23 am
[~]Artemis[~]

Dead I am the dog
Hound of hell you cry
Devil on your back
I can never die

Artemis pushed herself out of the sand with Nelia's help. her breathing shallow and heavy, heart racing and smashing against her ribcage. "Th-thank you..." Her eyes shifted to M and a low growl escaped her throat as she backed away slightly. "You incompantant fool!" She snapped with ferocity in her voice. Artemis than turned her head lightly towards a boy who knelt beside her. "I am now but thanks for asking." She said, her eyes than shifted onto M. Before she reverted into her Hell Hound form again. "Thanks again." She said kindly to Nelia before bowing her head in thanks. "And if you ever need any help just whistle." She said before jolting forward into a run, making her way into the jungle. Artemis halted at the border of the beach and jungle and looked back before lifting her crown and howling. She than continued forward at a steady pace.

Dig through the ditches and
Burn through the witches
An' slam in the back of my
Dragula

Toxic_Medicine

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:27 am
(( Right... why don't you just read back? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:02 am
((Sorry I missed so much guys!!! I had a family thing last night..))
Nelia sighed softly and went to the balcony and changed into a bird swiftly before taking flight.She needed to clear her mind so she flew to the pier.No one was really there so she changed back into her human form.

"So much has happened in such a little time..How is this all possible?Oh right..Science.."She muttered unhappily.-Mom..I wonder what you're doing now..Do you forgive me for changing?Will you try to find me?-She asked herself via her mind.

Nelia fanned herself softly as she left her feet skim the top of the cold water.

Habonia

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:26 am
Aaron heard a buzzing coming from his armor's radio system. Aaron slipped on his helmet to hear exactly what was coming through.

"SPARTAN-047. Come in. You have direct orders from FLEETCOM." the voice said.

"This is SPARTAN-047. Go ahead FLEETCOM." Aaron replied.

"You have a mission. You need to make sure those experiments you are with do not try to act against the scientists. Use any means necessary to subdue them if they are to act suspiciously against the scientists." the voice informed Aaron.

"What am I going to use? All I have is my rifle with thirty rounds. At least send me a vehicle, and weaponry at least. And get me off this damn island." Aaron said.

"Damn it Lieutenant. Suck it up and act like a soldier!" the person yelled back.

"Yes sir." Aaron replied.

"We're sending you a supply drop with weapons, explosives, and a vehicle for you to get around in. Head to the beach your supplies will be there in about two hours. That's it. FLEETCOM out." the voice said with nothing but static after.

Aaron took the helmet off and quickly changed into his armor. "Here we go again." Aaron said as he grabbed his rifle and walked past the front desk on his way out of the hotel. "Security. Stop that thing." the front desk attendant ordered and three security guards approached Aaron.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:47 am
Kiba heard a comotion downstairs and wanted to help but if he was seen he could screw everything up for the experiments.  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:02 pm
Aaron turned to face one of the security guards. "If you want to live I suggest you back off." Aaron said as he placed his rife on a small chair.

"Seven years in the Marines. You don't scare me." the guard bitterly replied.

"Oh yeah? I've spent fifteen and I'm not even near your age yet." Aaron replied.

"Enough small talk. Vince, teach him a lesson." the guard said.

"My pleasure." Vince chuckled as he threw a nice right hook at Aaron only to have all the bones in his hands break from hitting Aaron's armor.

"Let me make it fair at least." Aaron said. "I need to take off my armor." Aaron said as he stripped down to his Navy uniform and got into a combat stance.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:16 pm
Deadly C l i c h e
Leeloo closed her eyes for a bit. "But what are they when it is beauty and comfort they fight about? Aren't wars a measure of strength?" She whispered but hugged him. She didn't understand why the humans fought like they did.

Floating in the endless space with nothing to see, M found it hard to obtain inspiration. However, holding Leeloo was all he needed to remedy the loss. "The humans will probably always fight, but is saving the world just about saving them? Or is it about saving what they fight for, the things that are worth living long enough to obtain?" M wasn't human, but saying these words made him realize that if what he had obtained on this island were ever taken away, he would fight to get it back. "I would fight for you...Would you fight for me?" He asked her, holding Leeloo a little tighter.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:41 pm
Vince tried to kick Aaron in the gut only to have Aaron catch his leg and snap his femur.

After Aaron broke the guard's leg, he went on the offensive and punched the second guard in the gut only to break the guards ribs and punture his lungs.

"What the hell are you?" the guard asked as he was shocked by Aaron's strength.

"Something you'll never be." Aaron said as he threw the last punch to the final guard's head killing him instantly. After all the guards were immobilized Aaron changed back into his armor and started heading to the beach.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:56 pm
The bodies carelessly left by Aaron were eventually found. The island security was alerted and alertness was raised in level. Guards were now on the look out for anything suspicious: People where they shouldn't be and individuals who seemed out of place.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:06 pm
Aaron was sprinting to the beach through the jungle and made it to the beach within fifteen minutes. "HQ. I'm at the DZ. What's the ETA?" Aaron asked through the radio system.

"SPARTAN-047. ETA is two minutes." HQ replied.

Aaron waited two minutes and he saw what he liked. A C-130 passed over dropping a large crate of weapons and a HUMVEE onto the beach. "Finally." Aaron muttered as he opened the crate of weaponry to find ammunition for all the weapons inside the crate. The weaponry inside the crate consisted of an M24 Sniper Rifle, AT-4 Anti-Tank weapon, .50 Caliber Machine Gun, M9 Beretta, and some extra munitions like MREs, and medkits."HQ. Supplies were recieved without a problem." Aaron said as he threw the weapons into the HUMVEE and drove off to head to the airport.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:31 pm
Kiba stood right up. "I gotta go. you know, Becuase of how i look and all. And now their looking around the sity." he said facing M  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:48 pm
"...Do what you must..." M said to Kiba, not yet fully aware of the situation.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games