Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:33 pm
((We're going to the Ice Forest area. Where Katsuro had his RPC at.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:34 pm
Zeramaru entered the hall this time he was walking tera in aiding her.
"ok everyone rest first...it seems an impatient gennin entered my maze without me calling him so as punishment he will run the maze and it wont count everyone please wait for him to get done" Zeramaru said the he looked at Tera tenderly.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:43 pm
Pyro appeared in the area were Zeramaru was "so this is the snow village huh?" Spike said giving the body back to pyro and lowering the konton "ok lets just stay hiden until the right time to strike" pyro said stayig hidden  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:51 pm
Vrail walked in and started to spit up blood. He took hold of the wall "Maybe I was in that Poison Gas too long." he said as he fell to his knees.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:59 pm
Vrail looked around anxiously as he started to cough up blood, getting weaker every second. "Dam Poison Gas." he knew it was it. He looked for a Medic but could figure out which was which!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:02 pm
Vrail's vision blurred and his breathing slowed. He couldn't holding his body straight. He collasped on the floor, blood running out his mouth, his eyes turned to the back of his head.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:03 pm
Zane finally arrived at the guild hall. "Sorry I'm late guys! Zane Hajime here I'm ready to go just tell me when!" exclaimed Zane  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:06 pm
Ronnel's clone appeared in a swirl of wind and looked around for the dying chakra source. Seeing the young boy on the ground, it rushed over.
"Summon Medical Tools!
Ninja Antidote Creation!"
Working fast, the clone began running a powerful antidote into the young boy's veins.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 pm
Vrail's face began to get it's regular color back. His breathing went back to normal and the bleeding in his lungs stopped.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:10 pm
"Alright, time to finish this up. Got to heal those lungs fully..."
The clone got up, and rammed its fist into Vrail's chest to get the blood out.
It held up its hands after that.
"Chiyute no Jutsu:Karui" The light green aura surrounded his hands, and it knelt down to finish healing Vrail.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:12 pm
Vrail's lunges returned back to prefection. His eyes opened and he looked at Ronnel. He looked around confused before closing his eyes again. Vrail was exhausted and need to rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 pm
The clone nodded and checked Vrail over quickly. Seeing no signs of a concussion, it left the boy to his rest. Standing up, it pulled out a soldier pill and a chakra pill, and laid both on the ground next to Vrail's head.
"When you wake up, take those with you. Eat them in a pinch."
It shunshin'd back to the forest to check on Sano.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:36 pm
Zane sighed, "I wonder where the heck Luo is at? Oh well," Zane said as he leaned against the wall waiting patiently for his test to start.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:50 pm
Rag walked back into the grand hall, his hands stuffed into his pockets and a dull bored look burned into his grey eyes. "Wow...The exam wasn't even hard...I hope that the Maze will be a little more of a challenge..." he muttered under his breath, fumbling around in his pocket he found the spare radio headset Detachi had given him. Wonder if it works this far out...Probably not... he dismissed the thought and sat with his back to the wall behind him, waiting for his turn at the maze.  

Requiem of Remorse

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:54 pm
Zane saw a ninja that he has yet to see before enter the hall. He seemed like he was also waiting for his shot at the maze. "Heh...might as well," Zane muttered as he walked up to the ninja. "Yo...the name's Zane Hajime of the Mist," Zane greeted.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games