Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:33 pm
((Does that mean the axe hit the green one?Hey Turtle dnt you think it would be better to slam the black and red robot?Since i threw them into each other?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:10 pm
((Sorry))I a moment of confusion, Waylay realizes that he was in fact hitting the black and red one together. Waylay mumbles "Need to check me eyes".  

turtleclub13

Bilbo_Baggins1989

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:47 pm
((13/15))Yareachi goes for The yellow robot and throws his ball hard like a fastball at 115 mph. just one foot before it hits yareachi uses his technique to change the ball into a sword going for the chest for 5 hp if it hits  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:36 am
((HP: 4/10))

Johnny was knocked back by the explosion, landing on his back with dust and smoke in his face. He coughed and stood back up. "Oh boy," said Johnny, "Hope that robot had insurance."

He looked to the robots and sighed. "Now, time to clean up the rest of these toys!" Johnny ran around in really fast circles, forming a miniature twister. He stopped running at an exact point that made the twister spin towards the group of remaining robots.  

superpuppyone

Bilbo_Baggins1989

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:11 pm
((13/15))yareachi pulls back his sword to his hand then, almost instantly change it to a ball. he again throws it towads the ball towards the whirlwind and revels his secret weapon and turns his ball into a shield which absorbs the whirlwind instantly he uses a combiantion move using his rage of magic ability. sending Johnny's whirlwind back at him. then and only then realizing it only caught half and rushes behind the shield only catching 2 damage.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:39 am
((HP: 4/10))

Johnny saw the ninja send the whirlwind back to him, and he zipped out of the way, as it dissolved into a building. He looked at the ninja and scratched his head. "Oh boy," he said as he saw the ninja. "Magic huh? That's an awesome trick! But check this out, I summon... lightning!" He raised his hands to the ninja and sent his lightning bolts at him, not aware that he was surrounded by a forcefield.  

superpuppyone

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:25 am
((13/15; Remember guys only attack every other frame, falling and non-aggressive damage does not count)) Waylay continues smashing robots, oblivious to the light-show unfolding behind him. ((Robots take 4 total from smashing))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:42 pm
((I am extremly sorry for ther lateness in the post... life has been pulling me in multiple directions...))

HP: 8/10 (tell me if this is to change)
The green robot tackles into Waylay useing the sheer force of its titanium A alloy metal into Waylay's human skin.

HP4/13 ((???))
The yellow robot slowly stood back up after taking the major blow confused on the next action since its communication with the other robots have been severed.

DrkDeimos

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:41 pm
((LOl Np Drk welcome back.And yea the HP of the green should be a bit lower i think.I think i hit him with the axe lol.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:45 pm
((13/15)) Waylay feels the rumble of the robot before it hits. He turns to accept the charge, dropping the other two robots and locking up with the green one. The robot pushes Waylay back for a step or two, then for some reason the momentum of the multi-ton robot suddenly becomes like that of a tin can. Waylay smirks "When will you badguys 'er learn not to hi me 'ith metal." Waylay starts pushing back.  

turtleclub13

Bilbo_Baggins1989

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:48 am
((11/15)) yareichi stands back in awe of damage hes taking so, he pulls back and waits till he finds a weak point  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:32 am
((I think this post just died crying crying crying )  

turtleclub13

DrkDeimos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am
(I'm with puppy on this one. Too many future plans to let it die out so easily.)

HP: 7/10
The green robot struggled to get it's feet back on the floor.

HP: 4/13
The yellow robot looked at Waylay and the green robot and without communication from the others, it knew right away what to do. It walked over to Waylay and used it's large battle axe to cleave Waylay's spine.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:21 am
((11/15: Here, here I say !!!)) Waylay pushed the robot into the side of a building. "Hur, hur, hur" he laughed merrily.  

turtleclub13

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces