Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:04 pm
Alice giggled,a little, as she turned her chair "Well ok, then I usually don't, unless you find me annoying. What makes you mad then?" she asked with a wide smile again.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:12 pm
User Image"Hmm... let's see." Shou began. "I get easily mad when I find out that am used, when someone lies to me, when I know that I'm helpless and a few other stuff." He looked at her with a confused face. "Wait, why am I telling you these stuff? I'm the one you're to serve, aren't I?" Shou asked.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:28 pm
Alice nodded slowly, with her smile. "True...then what would the Master like to eat?" she hopped on her feet, and grabbed an apron wrapping it around her. "I can cook some basic stuff...I think" she turned towards him, in a polite position.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:31 pm
User Image"Sure you won't burn the house down?" Shou asked. "I'll have whatever you'll have."  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:38 pm
"I'll try not too" she pointed, as she trotted around for some ingredients. She found most of them useful, others confusing and a bit scary. "I'm guessing most of this stuff...possible poison O_e"

She went to a stove, as she began to grill some samon with different seasons. She was done within 30 minutes, as she began to cut, and add some more ingreidents.

She ran over with two plates, as she sat hers down. She held Shou's out " Samon, basked in tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice with some all season" she said. She smiled holding it out towards him " Sorry if you don't like fish, but most dishes I know is usually fish, or some meat by products. I havn't the time to learn how to cook over the years anyway" She kept on smiling.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:44 pm
User ImageShou took a bite at his food. "This is actually really good." He complimented, though his face was blank.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:48 pm
Alice eyes were wide with excitment and joy "Aha Thankyou 4laugh " she hopped on her seat, and began to eat hers. She finished her plate, and went over to wash it quickly.

She jumped back to the seat, and laid her head on the counter. Waiting for him to finish, but slowly falling asleep.
I havn't been in a house for so long...glad I havn't forgotten how to do chores.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:11 pm
User ImageShou finished his plate pretty quick. "Tired?" He asked, after placing his plate on the sink.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Alice jumped, and shook her head to wake up. She walked over to the sink, and washed his plate "Yeah a little, but I'm not used to walking 10 miles a day" she smiled up at Shou.

She took the apron off, and looked up at him "So what would you like for me to do next then?" she only asked happily.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:23 pm
User Image"Since you're tired, you may rest if you wish." Shou replied. "Some of us treat slaves pretty badly, so your room might not be as comfortable as others." He looked at her and sighed. Again, he casted an incantation, very foreign. Shou walked over to her, picked her up, and carried her. His spell caused him to run quick, the same spell he had used earlier. After only about ten seconds, they were at a door. It didn't look tattered and beaten, in fact, it looked quite fancy. It was black and had an unwelcoming aura. Shou opened the door and inside was a large sheet-layered bed. The room was spacious. It had large glass windows, but it was covered by a tall thick curtain, which prevented light from seeping in. Shou walked over to the bed and placed her down.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:30 pm
Alice blinked twice, not realizing what had happened. She looked up at Shou Magic book...hmmmm she looked at the room. "Oh...wow..I actually like it" she smiled kindly up at Shou. "T-thank you" she cocked her head with a smile.

The darkness only seemed to please her non-human side, but most people liked the dark anway so it was even better. It didn't feel like a welcom to her, but neither did the greeting of the people here did much either.

She rubbed the bed, and rolled on it "Wow if this is the tattered room, I can't imagine your room haha blaugh
" So soft much better than the usual places!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:32 pm
User Image"Like my room? This isn't your room but, you'll sleep better in here." Shou explained. "Don't worry, I'm not planning to sleep with you." He added, grinning.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:35 pm
Before a response, Alice passed out blushing red. She jumped back up, shaking her head of embarrasing thoughts "D-D-don't joke aa-round like that!! scream " She crawled over to the edge of the bed, far away, mostly trying to hide her face. No wonder this is his room!... gonk redface ...atleast he's nice about sharing.. "T-thank you..."

Alice crawled under the covers on the far end, and stared off into the wall a little nervous. She began to fall asleep.

User Image

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:49 pm
(I'm bored)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:57 pm
User ImageShou smiled at how Alice had reacted. "Although you're my slave, I'll show you at least some respect." Shou explained. "I might be cruel at times, but try to show me some trust, too." He sat down on the bedside, opposite from Alice's side. Shou struggled to stay awake and focused. Damn. I'd forgotten about the spell's side-effect.

[[lol.]]

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games