Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:10 pm
Gil was unresponsive for a few moments before he his arm out of Dojime's grip and wrapped his arms around, flipping him over. The way he was holding onto Dojime made it impossible for someone to break free unless they were ready to break a leg.

He then began to slowly swing Dojime around 360 degrees over and over until he finally let go, throwing him straight at a wall. This did not come at a price, as Gil then fell to one knee due to exhaustion and dizziness...

((...I swear I've had a fight like this before...))  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:19 pm
Dojime thumped against the wall... again, and this time it hurt a little. It knocked the wind out of him slightly. He got up, ran at Gil with a powerful flying side kick, aiming for his chest, while he was dazed, still trying to catch his breath.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:26 pm
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back the ******** up!" Demi yelled, now beside the ring and flailing her arms about. "What the ******** happened while I got lost?!"

((Damn Levi and his rock hard body... *nose bleeds*
And knowing you Zahzi.. you probably have been xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:31 pm
Gil only had enough time to block the kick and stop the attack.
He then looked up at him for a moment before grabbing the leg and bringing him closer, throwing a punch right at Dojime's face.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:44 pm
Dojime was already punching when Gil hit him, having not time to block he followed threw with the punch. they both hit each other in the face at the same time. Dojime stumbled back as Gil released his leg in response. The crowd gasped like the pain was there's, then began cheering again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:52 pm
Gil stumbled to his feet and shook his head to ignore the pain.
He then began to charge at him again before the ship suddenly shook, knocking everyone down to the ground.

"Olskey, the missile has hit the side of The LionHeart...Engage the ship now." An officer said over the intercom of the squad advancing toward the cruiser.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:55 pm
"Weeeeee~" Olskey giggled, flying straight at the ship with his crew behind him, his axe out and ready to attack in one hand and his shield in the other. "I LOVE MY JOB!!"

"The Hell was that!?" Demi exclaimed, sitting up on the floor and looking around in a panicked way.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:57 pm
"EVERY ONE GET TO YOUR STATIONS NOW!!!" Dojime yelled from the ground. He got to his feet and ran out the door, making his way to the hanger.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:05 pm
"We're under attack!" The intercom said inside of the ship.

Gil was already running directly out of the room and towards the hangar.

"All available pilots, get to your Mobile Suits immediately!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:09 pm
"Oh God.." Demi groaned, getting up and running for the hanger. Just what she didn't want: a battle. Course she knew it was bound to happen. they were in the middle of a war..

"this is to easy.." Olskey said with a whine, shortly after cutting down one suit in half. "Why did I get this mission..? He should have given it to a greenhorn or something..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:18 pm
Gil jumped into the Gaplant's cockpit and pressed a series of buttons, turning it on. The hangar doors opened up as the Gaplant slowly walked onto a platform, locking its feet into it as it warmed up, ready to launch it into space.
"Gillian Brahun; Gaplant. Launching!"
The platform launched the Gaplant through the corridor and into space, sending him straight into battle, right in front of Olskey.
"Enemy spotted...Must be the leader." he said as he drew both blades as he came within striking distance of the Bolinoak Sammahn.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:22 pm
"Hmm.. Two blades..?" Olskey rose an eyebrow at the suit, before a wry grin. "Maybe he'll last longer than 5 fives... I give him 10." He laughed, before swinging at the Gaplant with his axe.

"C'mon.. C'mon.. You can do it. You've run through courses like this a million times." Demi was growling to herself as she began starting up her suit. "What are you worried about? It's probably a small deal, nothing big.." She said, starting to reassure herself before she saw the Bolinoak Sammahn attacking the Gaplant. "..Or not.." She added in with a groan before taking off.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Dojime jumped int o his gundam. "Dojime Mishiashi launching, all squads scramble and report. Engage the enemy at will." Dojime swung the ball and chain over his head and attacked the first enemy near him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:27 pm
The Gapant's left blade deflected the axe, keeping it above the Suit while the other blade stayed away.
"What? That all you have?" Gil asked over an open intercom so that the person in the other suit could hear.

A Leo suddenly appeared behind Gil's suit and tried to cut through him, but the right blade of the Gaplant cut straight through it, the Leo Exploding a moment later.

"Don't you know how to fight!?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:38 pm
"Oh I do. It's just everyone here as been pathetic. You're the first one to survive longer than my own prediction!" Olskey laughed psychotically, before he tossed the axe up into the air, hitting what could be called the chest of the Gaplant hard and sending it back away from the Bolinoak Sammahn as it caught the axe. "Maybe this mission won't be a total waste of my time."

Rather than going out onto the front lines, like most of the other pilots had done, Demi had chosen to stick close to the LionHeart with the Sazabi's beam rifle, attacking enemies at a distance and keeping them away from the ship. It made it much easier for her part than going out and risk freezing up on herself and getting cut in half by psychos who find war a pleasurable experience...  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games