Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:30 pm
I roam around mainly in the underdarks so i mainly observe whats happening above... But have you ever really thought that the forced us off on accident or maybe we left... But i know what you mean and yes i agree that some of these pathetic humans deserve to suffer and feel the pain they in flicted on m- she stopped before she finish the word. our kind but is it nessisary to hurt the whole sepecies? she asked looking at him curiously awaiting his answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:06 pm
"So you're a loner?" Kummar asked. Maybe I can get her to come back to a camp or the main city with me. Better to try and get her to stay with the empire than risk having her join with the humans. he thought. "I don't need to think about if they forced us off the planet. I know they did. My parents and other elders have told me that ever since I was born. Humans banished dragons for their own selfish reasons. They knew we were superior to them and wanted this planet all to themselves. And I hate them for it." he said. Just thinking about what the humans had done was making him angry. "As for why I think they should all be punished, have you ever heard the saying 'Sins of the father passed down to his son'? For what the humans did to us all those years ago, they will all be punished now." he said.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:42 am
yeah so i've been doing some of my own reasearch as i travel some being more painfull then others... she said as she looked at some of her wounds on her back that had reopened. She then looked back at Kummar but now some of the humans like dragons although there are still many who dont not all are to blame... she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:13 pm
"Humans that like dragons? Never heard of something like that. What makes you say that some might actually like dragons? They don't seem like they have a reason to." Kummar said. Where had this dragon been to get "research" like that? "So why do you think that not all humans are to blame or so bad. Have you been around such humans or had contact with them?" he asked.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:42 pm
i have i've talked with some of them. they told me that as long as we didn't attack them they wouldn't attack us. she said still looking at him with her bright blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:47 pm
"Heh. You have to be joking. I don't know what kind of humans you've been talking to, but they're lying. Plain and simple. Of course they would want us to stop attacking them. That way, they'd have time to figure out how to kill us all, or banish the dragons away again." Kummar said. She's definantly a strange one. he thought. "Maybe you should come with me back to the other dragons. I think it's a bit too dangerous for you to be hanging around humans so much. Your wounds definantly help prove that point." he suggested to her.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:08 am
Maybe your right and maybe your wrong i dont know but what i do know is that each side has their own pros and cons. She said then paused for a moment before speeking again. The only thing is these wounds weren't caused by humans... She said looking at him. Maybe i shouldn't tell him this he might take it the wrong way and attack me... she thought as she waited for his reaction.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:45 am
"If those weren't caused by humans, then..." Kummar said, starting to trail off. Now she seemed a bit more suspicious. But she did sound like she preferred to stay neutral. "Why don't you come with me. When the other dragon shows up to pick up those humans over there, you can come back with us. Whatever you've been doing has obviously caused you injury, but I promise that you won't get hurt if you come with me." he told her.  

Derpzilla88

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:48 am
Troa stirred in his sleep, but didn't wake. Instead he muttered something along the lines of, "...I don wanna do another hundred...pushup...don't correct my grammar... don't care none..." Before becoming silent once more.

((I swear, the universe has it out to get me -_- ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:50 pm
it was by another dark dragon that i came across in the underdarks... she said. I suppose i could... she said then looked up at the sky seeing that the night was still young.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:19 pm
Kummar smiled a bit upon hearing that the shadow dragon would come with him. It was much better than her running off and into humans that could cause her harm. The likelyhood that she ran into humans that wouldn't hurt her were...slim at best. "I'm glad to hear it. All we have to do is wait for the pickup dragon to get here. Shouldn't be too long." he said. He sat down for the wait while keeping an eye on the humans. "You know, I never introduced myself. I'm Kummar. And you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:33 am
Ok she said still standing and not leting her gaurd down like she always did. She never could trust either side any more or at least not fully. She would have to remain on the defense 24-7. I go by Saika she said in reply still keeping an eye on Kummar. I hope going with him wont turn out badly... she thought. but he did give me his word that i wouldnt get hurt... She thought farther back into their conversation thus far.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 pm
"Saika. That's a nice name." Kummar said. Unlike other metal dragons who preferred to stay confined in their labs with their tech and make no social interaction, Kummar was rather friendly to other dragons within the empire. Even to ones he immediatly met as long as they hadn't done anything to tick him off. "Hopefully we can get to one of the main dragon citys. There are some really big old human citys that we've taken and made really nice for dragons. You never know, you might actually like things enough to stay." he told her. Unfortunantly, with his luck, they'd be sent back to one of the outer camps. It was dreadfully boring amoung those, but Kummar felt good to see the humans put to work for the dragons.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:50 pm
Thank you she said takeing a little tension out of her body. I might but i'll only be able to tell once i get there and see it first hand and experience life a little Saika said as she sat down.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 pm
"I guess you're right." Kummar said. "So if you don't mind telling me, how did you become a loner dragon? Our kind don't normally lose their eggs. Especially a dark dragon because they are some of the most powerful." Kummar asked.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games