Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:25 pm
Kai blinked as Misa fell over and stared at her for a moment. "...what's wrong?" he asked slowly, and almost immediatly turned back towards Yuki. He chuckled as he saw her face was still red. "You haven't changed," he smirked and then looked down at himself. "Ah, I jumped in the hot springs to save someone," he mumbled, running another hand through his damp hair. "But I'm fine. You look good too," he nodded. He glanced over towards Hiro, waving slightly. "He followed you? Well, I guess it's for the best." His eyes traveled to the male sitting nearby and narrowed slightly. Why was he staring like that? His hand went to the giant sword strapped to his back almost in instinct. Then he looked towards Misa again, introducing Yuki formally. "This is Yuki. We grew up together," he nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:27 pm
Misa smiled again. "Uh, I am fine for some reason the floor and me have a date and I don't even relized it! No, its alright..It is a pleasure to meet you. Cool. Its great to have someone at school you grew up with."Misa said. She looked at the other person with Yuki and hel a hand out to him. "Hi, I am Misa. Nice to meet you!" She intoduced. She bowed politly.  

Leuvo

Dante_V_Sparda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:32 pm
Dahv nodded at hiro, "Yeah i'm fine. I'm just going to get a breather for a minute. I'll be back." Dahv stood up and headed out to the cafe balcony, glaring at the man who Yuki was talking to. He walked outside and coughed up some blood. "Please not now..."

His arms began to have symbols appear as if someone was writing them. Dahv tried to act as if nothing was happening but something was. The Surike was being awakened again. He tried to hold back but he knew it was futile. He leapt up onto the roof of the cafe and tried to live out the burst.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:34 pm
Yuki nodded, face still red. Slowly she turned back to face Kai again. "You saved someone? How unlike you!" she laughed softly, her eyes following his hand as he gripped the sword. She looked around curiously and found herself staring at Dahv. She frowned slightly and then turned towards Misa, nodding slowly. "Yes, it is... Um, I'll be right back." She turned and headed towards Dahv, pausing as she saw him leave. Slowly, she trailed after him, wondering what was wrong. But she lost sight of him and frowned, crossing her arms over her chest.

Hiro saw Misa wave at him and slowly stood. He walked forward but greeted Kai first. "Hey, long time no see," he smiled. Then he turned towards Misa, taking her hand. "I'm Hiro, nice to meet you too." He turned halfway, watching as Yuki headed back towards Dahv and frowned slightly as well. "I'm not sure what's up with that guy," he mumbled. "But he keeps glaring at you, Kai."

Yuki returned again shortly, frowning at the floor. "I'm not sure where he went..." she murmured.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:38 pm
Kai breathed out slowly as he saw the male leaving. "I don't know," he muttered in response to Hiro. "But he was pissing me off." He ran a hand through his hair and frowned, closing his eyes. Kei took this opportunity to scrambled back to his perch atop Kai's head and this time Kai just left him. He opened his eyes as Yuki's scent grew strong once more. "Lost him?" he murmured, crossing his arms over his bare chest as he frowned darkly. "Ah well, maybe it's for the best."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:40 pm
"You too!" Misa replied." It look likes Dahv has a crush on someone and he does not want Kai to take her." Misa sat on the couch. "This must be a huge reunion between you all." Misa put her hair behind her ear. "I have ice manipulation, too! I can also conjurationate ice." Misa said.  

Leuvo

Dante_V_Sparda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:43 pm
Dahv stood up as the symbols vanished from his body. He was extremely dizzy and couldn't see straight. All he could see is waves of energy. He jumped down from the roof and landed on the balcony. He fell onto his back from lack of strength. "Ow..." He struggled to get up as he stumbled to get to his bags at the door.

He shuffled through his stuff and pulled out his necklace. "I've gone three months without having to wear this, but now i have no choice." He put on the necklace and he returned to normal. His body was at full strength, but the cost of wearing the Kozokana, was his eyes would be in permanent surike.

"Pity, i was doing so well too, I looked almost human." He sat down in the couch and watched the others without any emotion.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:47 pm
Yuki's face flushed red at Misa's words and she stared at Kai for a moment. "B-but we're just friends, right?" she stammered. "We always have been..." She closed her eyes to regain her composure and then looked towards Misa again, smiling softly despite her sad ice blue eyes. "I have ice powers too," she nodded. "I came her to try developing them."

Hiro smiled as well, nodding at Yuki's words. "Yeah, and I came here to look after her." He turned to Kai, grinning. "So you have nothing to worry about, ok?"

"Hiro, shut up..." Yuki murmured as she turned away from him. Her eyes fell on Dahv and widened slightly. Was Misa right that he was being jealous? Her face flushed red but she approached him slowly anyway. She wasn't sure he looked so good. She flinched under his gaze and paused in front of him. "A-are you ok?" she stammered faintly.

[Edit-Gotta work on an art project.]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:51 pm
Kai glared at Misa as she spoke, growling under his breath. "He'd better not. I don't trust that guy..." His eyes narrowed as he sensed Dahv returning and he glared at him. He glanced at Hiro as the male spoke. "You might be older, but we both know I can kill you," he hissed, a smile playing across his lips. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood, but you better be careful, that guy is ruining it fast." He growled in his throat as Yuki approached Dahv before he could stop her. "Hiro, you're watching her, right? Go make sure nothing happens." He folded his arms across his chest, the tv totally ignored now, as his tail thumped angrily upon the couch.

[I have to help her with that project. xP]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:55 pm
Dahv avoided looking Yuki in the eyes, since she would probably be afraid of his surike eyes. Everyone was. "Yeah, I'm fine, just have fun and talk with your friends, i'll be alright." He felt bad that he was avoiding her eyes and she probably took it offensively, but it was for the better to him.

"I'm sorry if i scared you, i didn't mean to..." Dahv took a chance and looked at her. "But thank you for caring." He smiled, then blushed really deeply as he noticed she looked almost pale. He stood up and offered her a seat on the couch. "You don't look to good, you should sit down. You sure you are okay?"

Dante_V_Sparda

Leuvo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:00 pm
Misa shrugged at what Kai said. Misa laughed at the statement to Hiro. When she stopped laughing she felt people were watching. "Uuh, I am a sucker for jokes and I laugh easily. "Misa said just to say why she was laughing.. Misa watched as how Kai, Dahv and Yuki interact. "You three meaning Kai, Dahv and Yuki you guys are like a drama show a little." Misa said. She signed and watched at Yuki approching Dahv.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:36 pm
Kisa walked into the room in her teal tank top and fuzzy white pants. Her teal flip-flops were only party on. Her face looked dead. She walked over to the smoothie stand and ordered a smoothie which she drank quickly and slumped on a couch. She pulled out an iPod shuffle and listened for a bit. ((Dinner and then I have to clean my room. -.-))

Wendehbird

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:40 pm
Shepard also entered followed by Gordon. Shepard though had his eyes closed and was walking in his cocky manner and was unaware Kisa was in the room. He walked out the door and away. He had on a tanktop and a pair of blue pants. These where his training clothes. Gordon sighed as he watched him walked out. They just woke up a few minutes ago and Shepard still wanted to train just like at home. " Strange one he is..." Gordon said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:45 pm
Hiro laughed, but took a step back from Kai, knowing he would hold true to his word. Despite this, he couldn't get putting in one last comment. "You don't trust him? Are there any guys you trust?" Then he slipped away to a couch out of Kai's reach. However, his eyes remained glued to Dahv as well. He'd given Yuki's father his word he'd keep her safe, and he was definitey going to hold true to that. He glanced up at Misa's comment though, laughing. "Ah, yeah... drama," he grinned, and then frowned, realizing he'd much prefer if things weren't like this. Why couldn't he and Yuki have just stayed home?

Yuki titled her head to the side as she glanced at Dahv, eyes narrowing just slightly. Five minutes here and she was already faced with so much chaos! Well, not so much chaos... Just too many people at once. She pushed her thoughts away and watched Dahv, listening silently as he spoke. ...Why won't he look at me? she thought to herself as her arms folded across her chest. Her eyes widened a bit as he finally did, but otherwise didn't react. She took a step away as he stood, more for self conscious reasons than anything dealing with his eyes. She shook her head at the offer. "No, I'm fine standing..." she murmured.

[What exactly do his eyes look like? Also, I'm only taking a short break from my project. ><;;]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:49 pm
Kai stared at Misa blankly for a moment until he realized what she was laughing at. He frowned slightly, not having meant it to be funny at all. He was being serious. His eyes darted for a moment off of Yuki and Dahv and instead to Gordon and Shepard. He stood, approaching Gordon slowly. "Hey, you haven't seen Kaori anywhere recently, have you?" he asked, eyes narrowed slightly. The small dragon was still perched atop his head, but Kai ignored him as he waited for a response.

He glanced over his shoulder as Hiro spoke, and made a swift hand motion towards him. It lasted only an instant, but Kai was sure the male would see it. He'd simply shaped his fingers like a gun and pretended to fire. Still waiting for Gordon to reply, Kai's eyes darted towards Dahv again, frowning as he watched him and Yuki. She didn't look comfortable with him, and he could tell.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games