Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:34 pm
Roxas-Organization-XIII
*Kryptiz closed his eyes getting a energy reading on everyone in the area there were alot of people he did not know of here only vegeta was he familiar with. Oppening them he reached his hands out towards the woman holding the unconsious girl.*

"May I? I think I can help her."

Vegeta looked down at Kerika and nodded to give the ok of letting Kryptiz take a look at the unconscience saiyan girl...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:27 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Vegeta looked away from the saiyan he was speaking too, and down at Kerika, who held his former opponent in her arms. He was searching to see if she was alright, and pleased to know that no one there was hurt upon finishing his examintation...

Vegeta looked to the newly arrived Mikenno..."Humph, Your early...we were just about to save the earth", Vegeta spoke with a sarcastic tone. Id imagine you have an excuse...

*Mikenno nodded* yeah I do.*Mikenno relished a a powerful Ki blast,blasting Vegeta. Mikenno turned to Kryptiz* Your Kryptiz right. I need that girl you have, if you don't mind.  

Nerdalous

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:27 pm
Nerdalous
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Vegeta looked away from the saiyan he was speaking too, and down at Kerika, who held his former opponent in her arms. He was searching to see if she was alright, and pleased to know that no one there was hurt upon finishing his examintation...

Vegeta looked to the newly arrived Mikenno..."Humph, Your early...we were just about to save the earth", Vegeta spoke with a sarcastic tone. Id imagine you have an excuse...

*Mikenno nodded* yeah I do.*Mikenno relished a a powerful Ki blast,blasting Vegeta. Mikenno turned to Kryptiz* Your Kryptiz right. I need that girl you have, if you don't mind.

Vegeta had powered down to his base state as Mikenno arrived in the sky above the lookout. He then saw the incoming blast of energy from Mikenno, and flared up his aura smacking the friendly blast away..."Humph, we've no time for games...", Vegeta said as he flew down to the earth below, aiming to take thier conversations out of the debris filled sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:45 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nerdalous
Dog Lord Taishomaru

Vegeta had powered down to his base state as Mikenno arrived in the sky above the lookout. He then saw the incoming blast of energy from Mikenno, and flared up his aura smacking the friendly blast away..."Humph, we've no time for games...lets go", Vegeta said as he flew down to the earth below, aiming to take thier conversations out of the debris filled sky.

*Mikenno watched Vegeta fly off. He yelled to Vegeta.* I'm not following you. I have my own things to do.*Mikenno right turned to Kryptiz* Kryptiz right. I've been wanted to meet you for a long time. If you don't mind I need to be taking that girl.  

Nerdalous

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:05 pm
((Im going to take it as I am now holding the girl who used to be Cellara since I asked for her as well as vegeta giving permission. When kerika post if she has a problem with this let me know ill be more then happy to edit my post after she post.))

*Kryptiz cradling the girl in his arms her back supported by his left arm and her legs by his right. Kryptiz gave a firm squeez to the girls left arms and leg and brought her close to his chest as he looked the new commer into the eyes.*

"Why? What is your buissness with this young lady?"

(Hmmm this young girl seems to be popular.......And vegeta trust me enough to have access to her then withdrew from me firgured he'd keep a closer eye on me.......Now i just have to deal with this person)

"Im waiting......"
*Said Kryptiz looking the stranger in the eyes......*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:25 pm
Roxas-Organization-XIII
((Im going to take it as I am now holding the girl who used to be Cellara since I asked for her as well as vegeta giving permission. When kerika post if she has a problem with this let me know ill be more then happy to edit my post after she post.))

*Kryptiz cradling the girl in his arms her back supported by his left arm and her legs by his right. Kryptiz gave a firm squeez to the girls left arms and leg and brought her close to his chest as he looked the new commer into the eyes.*

"Why? What is your buissness with this young lady?"

(Hmmm this young girl seems to be popular.......And vegeta trust me enough to have access to her then withdrew from me firgured he'd keep a closer eye on me.......Now i just have to deal with this person)

"Im waiting......"
*Said Kryptiz looking the stranger in the eyes......*

If I told you I'd have to kill you*Mikenno smilled* Just kidding. Really I need whats inside of her.  

Nerdalous

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:41 pm
*Kryptiz smirked this man before him intrested him. Glancing down to vegeta then back to the man requesting the girl Kryptiz lifted the girl over his left shoulder laying his hand on the small of her back leaving her head hang behind Kryptiz's back.*

"Watch what you say before you open your mouth agian sayians dont take kindly to threats joking or not.......I dont care what relationship you have with Vegeta he may allow that kind of disrespect but it wont fly with me. Now this girl you say you have intrest in whats inside her."

*A evil shadow over came Kryptiz's demenor as he dropped his voice and sharpening his gaze.*

"So am I"

*A few pulses of wind forced them ways thru the air pulsing from Kryptiz's body as he began channel energy*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:57 pm
The Smile on Mikennos's face left quickly* There are powers at work here you could'n understand. * The Blue aura returned, raging around Mikenno*  

Nerdalous

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:00 pm
Vegeta came to a hault in his flgiht down to earth, as he sensed the rising power level, of the saiyan Kryptiz... Vegeta turned as he thought to himself, "Blast, just what the devil is going on now..." Vegeta teleported in a great burst of speed towards the lookout to quickly decern the cause of high tensions amoung the two warriors above...

... "Whats the problem here!", the saiyan prince stated as he appeared hovering above them with his arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:09 pm
(Ignorance is a blessing not well worn........)

"I recomend you start explaining your reason for wanting this girl, Im one to get bored quickly."

*Vegeta went unoticed, With a tighting of his right hand Kryptiz's dark purple energy flared up covering his body as well as the girl's. Trying to comunicate with this person was kryptiz's main goal. He didnt want this to get out of hand all he wanted was to understand the girl and her power better. It seemed this person had the info Kryptiz needed.......*

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:14 pm
*Mikenno broke you staring contest with Kryptiz. The Aura raged on* Vegeta I need the girl. I can help her more then your friend can. I need the girl as unharmed as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:21 pm
Roxas-Organization-XIII
(Ignorance is a blessing not well worn........)

"I recomend you start explaining your reason for wanting this girl, Im one to get bored quickly."

*Vegeta went unoticed, With a tighting of his right hand Kryptiz's dark purple energy flared up covering his body as well as the girl's. Trying to comunicate with this person was kryptiz's main goal. He didnt want this to get out of hand all he wanted was to understand the girl and her power better. It seemed this person had the info Kryptiz needed.......*

*Mikenno's aura raged* She is more then a demon. That all that can be explained. You can come with me if you like, and see what I'm talking about.  

Nerdalous

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 pm
((Watch the double post please, Try to keep a order in posting it was you and me but with Vegeta here we should wait for him to respond as well.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:30 pm
Vegeta looked down at Kryptiz as his scowl diminished..."You're being quite forceful for a guest, who was only recently received here. You dont command the same respect on this planet as you once did on our homeworld old friend...you have to first present it before recieving it. I was under the impression that Mikenno here knew this girl already", he spoke as his eyes shifted towards Mikenno..."at least more so than any one else here. Kryptiz, Il ask you to give him the benefit of the doubt, and see whats going on with that girl...I dont have the patience", Vegeta said as he thought of how he was already late for dinner back home...  

Lord Taishomaru

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces