Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:40 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Chuunin

Kai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My blade holds the fate of your life"

--Kai got off Lunas back and stood there."Im fine."Kai sat down as he decided if he wanted to go get healed or wander off.--

"Your fate has been decided, are you ready for the end"

"You know what, Im fed up with men who think theyre stronger than they are and then get themselves badly injured." Using the gentle fist she sends a burst of chakra into the back of his head, knocking him out cold and putting him on her back. "Ill be back in a few Yun, Shizume and Dai will take care of you."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:50 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Chuunin

Kai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My blade holds the fate of your life"

--Kai layed there motionless--

"Your fate has been decided, are you ready for the end"

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

"Best not piss her off, Kai. She's one of the few people who can even kill me! HAHA!"

Yun watched as they carried off Kai. He turns back to Shizume and and Dai. He nods as he closed his eyes. He had to somehow activate his eye without the help of the others. He focuses, until he hears a voice. A figure appears in his mind. He speaks to him in that familiar voice.

Don't worry. You have the potential to master this, my brother...

Yun grins as he looks at the figure that now begins to come clear, his now brother Heichi. He focuses his chakra then opens his eye.

"Byakugan!"

The veins to the side of his eye bulge as his eye focuses. He can see the chakra flow of Shizume and Dai.

[1/1]

Yun then readies himself. He spreads his legs to the exact length and crouches into a perfect stance. Rock solid they said it to be, HA! Yun was the spirit of the Rock. He then breathes and pulls back his right arm and extends his left. He opens his palm as he exhales slowly. He was now ready to attempt the gentle fist.

[1/1]

The voice came back to Yun as the image of Heichi appeared behind him, yet only he could see him. He speaks to him.

Now, I'll tell you how to do this. Its just as Shizume explained, focus your chakra to your hand and release it when you strike. Use your byakugan to focus on the vital area.

Yun looked at the blade, but didn't want to hit it yet, just incase he hurt the others. He focused the chakra to his hand. He then thrusted forward, but could only see a small amount of chakra exherted.

No, no, that was too little. Add a bit more.

[1/3]

Yun nods as he returns to his stance. He then starts to focus his chakra into his hand. However, this time, he felt as if his hand were gonna explode. He thrusts forward with his palm as a large blast of unseen chakra shoots from his hand. The spirit of Heichi shakes his head.

Careful, that was too much that time. If you do something like that again, you may destroy your arm.

[2/3]

Yun felt frustrated inside, but calmed himself. He was also a mist nin as well as the Tsuchikage, he must keep control over his emotions. He breathes in and then out slowly, focusing his chakra. He was the Dragon of the Sung, the one who survived the ancient ritual that increased his chakra output. He focuses his chakra into his hand and then strikes the blade. The blade cracks and breaks into two, a small hole is seen from the inside. Yun grins, as well as the spirit of Heichi.

[3/3 gentle fist learned]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:44 pm
Ville came back and looked at Yun. "Yun-Sempai, I have a question." He said.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun wipes the sweat off his forehead.

"Yes, what is it?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:09 pm
After Luna asked her the question she gave her a strange look confused She then looked back watching the gates from above. After all how would she know, Kai was no longer her concern or responsibility. Ariana was a bit relieved every time she looked at it that way, espcially after how he replied to Luna's help.  

Bodhisattva Empress

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:18 pm
"I want to go to another village and countied my training there for a bit. But I don't know who we are allies with." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

"The only village that we currently not allied with is the Sound, who I plan on visiting after finishing my byakugan training. Remember, you are a chuunin now, so as one, you must represent our country and show respect to the other higher ups in the allied villages. You have my permission to leave."

Cain the Blade

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 pm
Ville smiled. "Yes sir. I was thinking Kohna. Is there a way you can send word that I'm going there to train soo I don't get attacked or anything?" Ville asked  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

"Also, you will be taking a genin with you, Retsu. He is in need of jutsu training, so help him with his training. He is waiting for you at the gate. Do not fail me and lose our student, got it?"

Cain the Blade

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 pm
"Yes sir." He said. "I'll go meet him." Ville turned around and headed towards the gate.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:25 pm
Ariana yawns watching the gates, as she sighs getting a bit bores, hungry, and tired. She falls off the tower and vanishes in the wind  

Bodhisattva Empress

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:51 pm
Luna returns to the training field and finds Yun with Shizume and Dai, "So Yun, what have you learned so far?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:03 pm
When Keiga made her way to the other border and saw everyone plus his older sister Luna. They don't hang out much but she was a sight for sore eyes. "Luna its me!"

((Well Shes part of the sung clan s just go with it I guess.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

"Learned the gentle fist. I'm all ready to go to the next stage."