Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 pm
The ground rumbles a bit as Yun pops up out of the ground infont of them all.

"Alright guys, ya'll ready for some trai- Ville, what the hell happened to you?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:25 pm
Ville looked at his hand. "I was working on some Taijustu on trees. I got tired of punching bags."  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:25 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

Iwagakure | Academy Student

When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears...

User Image
Again Serenity felt bad.He sounded weaker."At least you like the different colors you see."She said noticing he sounded weaker."You okay? I know your bloodline thing makes your throat hurt if you talk too much.I'm sorry for talking so much."She said.She didn't like others to be hurt like he was.It was why she became a medical ninja.So she could help others.Here though she could do nothing.

...And I held your hand through all of these years.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:29 pm
((brb, gotta go do music practice for a half n hour))  

Cain the Blade

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:30 pm
Shin spit some blood out on the ground. "When I become medical...I well create a jutsu....to fix my throat." He said as he wiped the blood from his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:40 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

User Image
Serenity nodded."That's a great idea.I hate seeing you cough up blood because you're talking so much."She said.She finally noticed Ville."Couldn't that wait?! If I had some bandages I would wrap your hands up but I don't have any with me."She said.She sighed.Boys.Always getting into trouble.

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:43 pm
Ville looked at ehr. "I wanted to learn them now so I can start on the steps for Genin."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:49 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

User Image
Serenity sighed.She made a handsign."Bunshin No Jutsu."She said.A clone appeared beside her."Go get some bandages from the hospital so I can wrap Ville's hands."She said.The clone nodded and took off."At least warn us when your going to need to be bandaged up.That way I can have something ready for you when you come back."She said.She had forgotten her blindfold was off but didn't really care at the moment.She waited for the clone to return.

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:52 pm
"I did said I was going to do some training." Ville said. He looked at his elbows and knees and saw the blood had stopped.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:52 pm
((just pointing out the regular Bushin no jutsu, makes an ilusion, it not a real clone. it cant hold anything))

Shin reached in his pouch and pulled out a couple bandana's, he used these as blindfolds and brought extra because if his eyes were exposed they would bleed. "Will...these....do." He said holding them up to her.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:59 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

User Image
Serenity looked at the bandanas for a second and nodded."They will do for now.Thanks Shin."She said.She took one and motoned for Ville to give her his arm."Let me wrap them up."She said simply.The bandanas would do."Later I will get some bandage wrap and then you can use that."She said.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:01 pm
Ville held out his arms for her. He was thankful that there was two medical ninjas on his squard. To a degree, he would do the dirty work and be the bodygaurd.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:01 pm
Shin stood quietly as she worked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Yun laughs as he watches.

"Very good you two. You make a great team. However, I wanna see Ville's fighting abilities...."

Yun forms his handsigns and throws off his vest. He reveals the Tattoos of the Four Gods of the Sung Clan, the Pheonix, the Dragon, the Tortoise, and the Dragon. Blood red chakra seeps from one of the four scars on his back.

"Sung Family Bloodline Release, Aspect of the Ape!"

Yun's body is consumed in red chakra as he crouches downwards. His fists become hard and his mouth sprouts blunt fangs. His face starts to get hairy, aswell as his legs and arms. A chakra tail like that of an apes appears as he lets out a roar of a great ape. He grins at Ville.

"Now, come on Ville. Consider it an honor to train against the master of the Sung Bloodline."

Cain the Blade

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:14 pm
Shin swallowed hard. "Sensei...it not to good an idea to fight someone who already in critical condition...espiecally when you way stronger.." He said since seems Yun was going all out.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games