Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:11 pm
"It's a start I will say that much, Just remember when looking at someones soul, Doesn't mean it's the person soul it could be there emotions as well or something that will or has already happened. Always keep a open mind and expect things you would not expect to see or understand from a normal stand point.

Dracno Finish while handing her a book and Blank mask with that had no holes in it for seeing or breathing."The book is about Herbalism it contains the recipe for that vial I gave you to protect your skin.

The Mask allows you to change your face but there's a catch you can only take the mask off after one hour after it's been placed on your face. Just think of a kind of face or someone elses face and it will change yours to that persons face. They must be alive and should they die while the mask is on and your face is that of the one who just died it will revert to your face."He was done explaining the use of the items and said lastly

"Come back here in 5 days and show me what you have learned from the book and if it is good enough I will help you make a few brews that you will need to know." Now off you go the moon is past it's high point it's close to maybe 2 in the morning now off you go you will need to settle somethings and sort out your feelings I can still see your fear of losing another and your hate for others." he was now walking off as he finished and went into his home.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:27 pm
Seeing that no one was at Mattheus' house he let himself in. While siting down Max started unfolding the papers that he found. Nothing but some letters Max read them a loud g t h d j e c b z w, what is that suposed to mean? Max said. He saw Mattheus out side holding something so he let them in out of the rain.  

maxmage7654

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:51 pm
Eisti felt herself blanch upon the scene she had seen. Her hand flew to her mouth as tears welled up in her eyes and began to pour down her cheeks. She could feel the rain fall upon her, but instead of giving her a calming feeling like the rain normally did, it only caused her to fall into a deeper despair. She did not bother to stop the tears from falling, but allowed herself to cry, her shoulders shaking uncontrollably. She was surprised that she was so steady on her feet after Matheus had set her down. But she merely nodded, her eyes glazed over and filled with tears and slowly made her way towards Matheus's house.

Telaria opened her mouth to speak, but upon seeing and feeling the rain, she knew that it was time to leave. A lump built up within her throat, making it impossible for her to call out to her sister. I'm sorry, Abigail, she thought sadly to herself. She began to tremble with many unseen emotions even fighting the urge to allow tears to fall, but she knew that she could not allow herself to break down. She quickly found Ayatane. "We need to go now," she said. Even though she spoke in a rather calm tone of voice, her eyes indicated someone who was feeling great sadness and distress. Alice was dead. It seemed as if all their plans had been for naught.

Aelor turned and began to follow Abigail, but before she did, she turned and spoke to Telaria. "It seems that even witches have no problem betraying each other. Perhaps you are not so different from the humans after all," she said in a cold tone of voice before turning on her heel and leaving the mayhem to follow Abigail.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:02 pm
Tabitha took the book and the mask. "Thank you alot" she stated as she remembered his instructions. She then bowed as she walked down the trail. She enjoyed this, this soothed her and remembered the mask had a great power. Nobody that she knew of could do this. She exited the forest as she put the mask on. She thought about the young witch she had met earlier (Aelor) as the mask was now apart of her face. She felt her face and it seemed as if there was no mask at all. She didnt know if she had the face of the young woman or not, but would eventually find out once she came to a mirror.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:08 pm
Just as Matheus had said Goldor was up-stairs. He was lying Brim down on a bed in a random room. He didn't know if it was a guest room or Matheus' room. But to him it didn't matter, and he quite frankly didn't care. He walked downstairs, and stood in the path of Matheus, and his guest. He gave Matheus a small bow. "The ally is safe for now, but we will have to keep him safe, and hidden with us.. Even more so now that the villagers are after him."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:16 pm
Standing with a smile on his face was Fayte, hidden under a tan colored robe he watched as peple began to arrive at Matheus' house. He had recieved news about the events with the current with burning, however there were still some things he didn't know. He wondered why this perticular witch had been such a draw for attention, however in the end it didn' matter. Fayte looked into the sky and sighed. " The day will come when we no longer need to hide like vermin, but I guess normal humans aren't ready for what we can offer. " He said softly. He pulled the hood more over his eyes he didn't want to reveal who he was, he had found out that often times even if you're alone there just might be someone there watching you.  

Nicko1421

maxmage7654

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:19 pm
"Ge wiz, i didn't know you were here Goldor" said Max as he entered the room. "I found this in the gallows"said Max as he showed the papers with the letters on them, "any ideas of what they say?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:33 pm
Jean stayed downstairs as Goldor came downstairs. She looked at him as tears fell from her eyes. She still felt bad for being spat at earlier. The others never had to encounter what she had, and if they did, they couldnt relate to her situation. Even though she had a fairly light complexion with green eyes, it was apparent she had a black parent. "Well I guess we have to keep our identiy underwraps some more, ey?" she asked in a quivering voice.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:47 pm
Ayatane had come back from helping the villagers get to safety as Telaria came up and told him that they needed to get going. He walked alongside her for a few minutes in sullume silence until they were out of gazing sight from the people. Ayatane softly grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him. Her eyes betrayed her emotions. He wrapped his arms around her and through the sides of the cloak over her shoulders to double lap what she had on. He lowered his head ontop of hers and embraced her fermly.
I'm sorry for your loss, Telaria. I wish I could find a way to ease the pain of loosing your friend to something so unjust. But the best I can do is offer a pair of arms around you and a shoulder for you to release your pain on. It may not be much, but I'm afraid thats all I have spare my words. I hope you can forgive me for that.

Raziel waited paitently at the gathering site for the Conflicted. His cages swinging carefully at his hip. Things had gone better than he expected and all that was left was to meet up with Abigail. Heavy foot steps echoed at the cave enterence and Raziel turned his head to see his Bane Thralls entering. One removed a dagger from his throat and the ceremonial black hood off his head that the executioners wore. The other shed his captains rankings and finished placing his black armour on. Raziels face turned up in a triumphant smerk.
Thou did well to execute mine plan. Good work. Now we have but to wait for thee that call themselves 'witch hunters' to do thine work for us.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 pm
Out of Telaria's mouth escaped a gasp as Ayatane wrapped his arms around her embracing her in attempts to comfort her. She allowed herself to bury her face into his chest able to feel his cool armor upon her face. Yet even though his armor felt cold, she felt a strange warmth inside that she had never felt before. She took a deep breath allowing the lump in her throat to slide back down falling like a very hard stone in the pit of her stomach. "Everything we had planned to save her, all of it...it was for nothing," she said her tone voicing her sadness. "We have only succeeded in putting more people in danger."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:25 am
Ayatane listened and stroked Telaria's hair as she started to trickle the flood gates that were pressurized and waiting to burst. His other arm held her securily to him, but not tight enought that if she wanted to push away that she couldn't. He was trying to comfert her, after all, not smother her in an affection she didn't want or need. Ayatane paused what he was doing long enough to gently tip Telaria's chin up to he could place a gentle kiss on her forehead before returning to his pets and embracing.
Telaria, listen to me carefully. What happened was not your fault. It would have happened regardless of your intervention or not. We all knew the risks when we first took part in this but we wanted to anyway. Things don't always work out like we want them too. We make mistakes and get hurt in the process, we let ourselve get weigh down with choices and actions that have gone wrong. But it is important to remember that nothing is perfect, the world spins on a tilted axis. If we make mistakes that we can't undo the best thing we can do is learn from it so we can take steps to avoid repeating those errors in the future. We will set things right, and I won't lie to you and say that everything will be smooth sailing from here... there will be a lot of stumbling and perhaps falling as well. But we will get through this and set things right. And I'll be here with you every step of the way because I made a promise to you. And I never go back on my word.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:23 am
"Come on...let's get you inside..." Matheus said in a small, broken whisper. She placed a hand on Eisti's back and ushered her inside, where Matheus came face to face with Goldor. Her gaze dropped with an agonized, guilty expression suddenly, "We...may need to find a new place to hide him..." Matheus whispered. "I...I'm so sorry... I wasn't thinking. I just...saw them kill Alice...and..." Matheus trailed off. It would be obvious to Goldor that she did something to reveal she was witch. "I don't know if anyone saw me...but it won't be long before we find out..."

Abigail walked through the forest as fast as she could to the meeting place of the Conflicted. She was completly overjoyed that things had worked out so well. She thought little of Aelor walking away. She would come back, Abigail was sure of it. What was she going to do? Join the Blessed? The thought made Abigail laugh. Aelor had more sense then that.
Slowing her walk, Abigail slipped into the caverns of their meeting place, where she met with Raziel, "The performance of your undead was extrodinary. Did you collect the magic?" Abigail asked him.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:40 am
Telaria raised a hand to her eyes and wiped away the tears that had started to build up. Her eyes burned with unshed tears, but she would not allow them to fall. She wished that she could stay in his arms like this forever. However, staying out here like this would not be an intelligent thing to do. She took a deep breath and slowly stepped away allowing the embrace to reluctantly break. She looked up at him, a small smile touching her lips. "Thank you," she said softly a hand placed gently on his shoulder. "We can't stay out here. We're both already quite drenched from the rain. My friend's house is not too far away from here." She turned and began to lead him towards Matheus's house.

Eisti allowed herself to be ushered inside. Even though Matheus's house possessed a comforting warmth that made her feel welcome, within her emotions felt as cold as ice causing her body to shiver. She did not say a word instead she leaned against a wall in order to keep herself steady. Her face was a sickly pale from the scene she had just witnessed. Her eyes gazed upon the ground only half listening to what was being said around her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:47 am
Aye, mine soulcage sacrificed worked well to capture what which was not seen. Raziel outstretched his hand, pushing the cloak aside and opening his hand to Asphyxious. He in turn placed the modified soulcage into his masters waiting hand. Raziel brought the cylinder of iron and glass infront of Abigail but didn't release it to her just yet. For the sacrifice of one on mine own creatons, thou owest me a boon. When thou want to tap into the magic that is inside thou open the top lever. The essence shalt come out and thou must take what has been brought out into thine body before it can be used. Mine creation will take in as many different magics as thou wish to take possession of. Keep in mind, however that the 'Mage-cage' has its limits. Though it can taketh in magic it can't store an infanite number of them. Mine soul cages hold up to a maximum of one hundred souls per one. But mine knowledge of how many that holds is unknown. Mine time was short and not able to experiment with it. Be forewarded, too much and the cage's enchantments will be naught and the pressure of thy cage will explode. The magic makes it that much more dangerous. Hasth thou any questions?
Raziel loosened his grip now that he informed Abigail about the possible short comings of the cage. What she did with that knowledge was up to her. Raziel allowed his cloak to remain over his shoulder for the time being. The campfire was warm and not yet got.
Now that the plan hath been fufilled, we can take advantage of the boys disappearence. As long as that boy doth go unfound we can run rampant with thine plans and blaim him for our misdeeds. 'Twas fortitious that the young man cometh when he did. If he had stayed in the shadows Mine summoning would have ended with the dead of the condemned. Now we can run with the gift that young man hath given us.

Ayatane gave her a stronger smile and nodded, letting her lead the way to her friends house so that they could get dried off, hopefully, and he could meet the rest of Telarias friends. Though he wished the cercomstances were a little more pleasant for their meeting. He walked beside Telaria and took her hand and gave it a squeeze to offer her strenght. Lead the way Telaria. I'm right by your side.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:56 am
Telaria allowed her legs to carry her to Matheus's house, which was not too far away from where they were. In fact, it could be seen in the distance. Even though her expression was stoic, her eyes seemed to glisten with many emotions. These emotions included rage, fear, hatred, sadness, and despair. But as quickly as these emotions passed over, they were gone. She took a deep breath as they came upon the house that her friend lived and opened the door peering in. Everyone was gathered. It seemed that she herself was the only one who had yet to arrive. She opened the door a bit more widely and waved to Ayatane as a way of telling him to come inside.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games