Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Darius smiled as he held her close to him. It was great to hear her laugh again after all that happened before. Then he remembered the other event that happened before the missing towel. He turned his head and looked at Lily.

"Oh and theres one other thing that I need to tell you about."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:23 pm
Lily stopped laughing and looked at him curiously. Lily was full of animation. Her friends used to tell her she could be a walking comic book with her hillarious faces and little kiddish attitude. But they could see her now, a steady boyfriend, scars of a rough past, but hope for a bright future. Lily had gotten out of her little kid stage and moved on to adult-hood in one swift motion.

"What is it Darius?"  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:29 pm
"Well," he began, "I noticed what Jessi was trying to do to you back at the Hot Springs. I had a nice long chat with her about that. To be short and to the point I told her that there is no way that I am ever going to stop loving you and that your mind is not a plaything that she can toy with. And I told her to stop. I didn't give her a chance to answer back. I turned and left her there alone, leaving her to contemplate what she did wrong."

He smiled knowing that this would make Lily extremely happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:36 pm
Lily listened intently, her eyes brightening and her lips curling into a smile as he went on with his little story. It amazed her that Darius had stood up to Jessi. Not that she didn't think he would, she just didn't realize that he had noticed. He had done a great job of acting cool while she ws there.

"Really Darius? You really did that for me?" She asked, sounding more excited than she had realized.  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:44 pm
Darius smiled, "Yeah, I did."

It did seem to make Lily happier then she had been all day. He was glad that it did. It definately was much better then having to repeat another Jessi vs Lily match in the gorge. That was disaster in itself.

"I guess your happy right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:49 pm
Lily smiled and nodded. "Very happy. Happy to be alive, happy to hear what happened with jessi...happy to be here with you. I am so happy." She said leaning back on her bed with her hands behind her head.

"But I'm still a little embaressed from recent incidents too...."  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:59 pm
"Yeah...that's very true..." he said blushing slightly.

He could list quite a few instances where that was the case. Some of those events just happened a short while ago. Namely about half an hour ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:04 pm
Lily smiled, blushing a little herself. "Ya, but that's done and over with. Right now let's just be here to be here. Tomorrow though, I think we should take a trip out to see the girls. They'd love to see us again." She said, pulling his arm gently so he was laying back on her bed as well. It was easier to look her in the eyes that way.  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:13 pm
Darius gentley fell back to look at Lily. He then looked at Lily and smiled.

"Yeah I bet they would..."

He did want to see the girls again. He was sure that they were wanting to see him too. It would be fun to see them again!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:18 pm
"Yea. I really want to see how far they've gotten with the building too ya know? I mean we set it up and all that, and then it'll be nice to see it done...." Lily let her words trail off as she looked Darius in the eyes. "What's your dorm like? I mean you've seen mine, but I've never seen yours..."  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:22 pm
"Oh well it's not bad. It's not really ccluttered or anything. It's about as spacious as this one and it's on the first floor. I can't really describe it any other way really."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:26 pm
Lily smiled, closing her eyes slightly. She was extremely tired, but didn't want to go to sleep and leave Darius alone so she forced her eyes to stay open as she looked at Darius, supressing a yawn. "It's been a long day....I wonder where Derek left to. He could be anywhere...including somewhere with Jessi...."  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:37 pm
Darius frowned, "I sure hope not. We definately don't want those two to pair up, who knows what could happen?"

He was serrious about that. He didn't want to know what the two of them could do if they were in the same room.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:30 pm
Lily laughed a little, then picked up at the seriousness in his voice. He didn't actually think that the two of them could pull them apart.....

"You don't seriously think that....together....no they'd never come between us." Lily said nodding her head to herself as this time she could not hold in her yawn.

"Sorry...I guess I'm a little tired...."  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:49 pm
Darius smiled at her confidence/yawn.

"Yeah I guess you are right. I was just probably worrying to much."

He then proceeded to sit up and cross his legs forming a little notch. He then gentley lifted Lily's head and placed it on his lap.

"If you want to sleep now. I'm fine with that. Just rest here."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games