Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:11 am
User Image

User Image

YUMI andMAI

"Yum Yum." Mai said with a giggle. "What are we doing here?"

Mai was completely and absolutely insane well at least in the happy perspective.

"Yum yum?" Yumi said as she grabbed a rock from the ground. "Of all the irritating nicknames!!" She shouted as she raised her hand to throw the rock.

Yumi was cool in a sense she kept her cool at time she would shout. "Wait you lead me here but you dont know why were here?" She said lowering the rock

"Uhhh..." Mai said looking up into the sky still sitting on Zeramaru's head. "Yup pretty much."

"Well at least dad's here." Yumi said as she walked next to Alice dropping the rock.

"Yum Yum" Mai said in her high pitched voice quickly.

Yumi twitched. "Shut up!"

Yumi picked up the rock. "You trying to piss me off"

Mai fell silent for a long moment. "YUM YUM!" she said in a really deep voice really loud.

Yumi let out an earsplitting shout as she threw the rock at Mai! "SILENCE!!!

Mai suddenly ducked down ad the rock flew past her. "Throwing fight!" she said loudly as she unrolled her scroll and summoned lots and lots of kunai.

"Oh crap!" Yumi exclaimed pulling out her katana.

It started to rain shuriken and kunai as Mai threw it at Yumi and Yumi swatting them away with her katana.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:16 am
((Why did you have to drag me into the mess =<))

Alice saw the rain of Shuriken and kunai, she quickly moved Guldan above her so it was like an umbrella to keep herself from being killed,

Zetsumi moved back to just right infront of Alice

Alice then asked "Is you sister, well i think she's your sister, always like this?"  

Lady AliceSky

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:21 am
User Image

User Image

"I'm happy!" Mai declared proudly as she leaped off of Zeramaru's head and started to put the weapons back in the scroll.

"Yeah happy." Yumi said in an incredibly sarcastic tone. Yumi faced Alice as she sheathed her weapon. "Yeah when we were born she had a genetic defect."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:25 am
Alice smiled as the onslaught of flying weapons ended, she put down guldan and asked "So... She is crazy then? Or just plain too happy?" Alice chose to talk to yumi as she seemed to have a brain, unlike her sister.  

Lady AliceSky

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:31 am
User Image

User Image

Mai clicked her tongue. "I dont like your tone." She sounded angry... for once.

"She's just happy." Yumi said softly she was busy contemplating on how Mai would act if she was angry. Mai was never angry she was always laughing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:33 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru hugged both of his daughters then smiled at Alice. "Well Alice you get to spar with Mai." Zeramaru said handing Mai a few more shuriken.

"You are a chunnin so go easy on the gennin. Besides you still have a lot to learn. "Zeramaru whispered to Mai.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:37 am
Alice replied "Seems fair enough, I have two puppets on me right now, May I use both Sir?" Alice started backing away from Mai, with her puppets following her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:39 am
User Image

User Image

Mai rolled up the scroll and smiled. "Ok dad." She said then she cracked her knuckles.
She pulled out all her scrolls and then looked at them. "I need this." She said pulling out a katana. "And this" She said getting a giant kunai. "And this" she said pulling out lots of shuriken. "And this." She said as she pulled out a giant sword but seeing a she could not lift it she said "Ok maybe not that."

Mai giggled as she rolled the scrolls up and hid them in her pockets

"Dont stay put. When she attacks it rains on a spot only as a distraction." Yumi said as she tapped behind her back and there was kunai with a tag written on it it says "Lucky it aint explosive -Mai"

Yumi then jumped and joined into Mai's body. "Your doing all the work I'll just sleep."

KazElli

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:46 am
Alice's jaw dropped because of the sheer number of weapons, she then made enough distance from her and Mai to be safe. She then got the kunai And threw it towards a tree. Alice then then started to move Zetsumi toward Mai and made guldan stay in front of Alice.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:15 am
User Image

User Image

Mai strangely placed all of her weapons back into the scrolls. "Ok hope you're good." Mai said as she backflipped away from Zetsumi.

As she backflipped a barrage of shuriken flew towards Alice coming from her sleeves and she knocked away Alice's kunai. "If that was a trap i'm not dumb."

Mai saw guldan and then she took some more shuriken from her pockets. You could see it but barely there was one explosive tag in there. She threw it all at guldan except for that one kunai which would land behind Alice and detonate.

KazElli

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:34 am
Alice jumped backwards hoping to receive less impact from the Kunai and shuriken and Guldan backed up along with her, then used one of the eye socket's air cannons to blow the kunai toward Mai, including the one with the tag, but Alice only noticed it after she blew them away and thought "So, traps huh? Ill give her traps."

Alice then moved Zetsumi towards Mai, with the sythe spearheading the attack, in an attempt to conceal the fact that the feet were no longer attached to the puppet, and instead traveling to the space behind the left and right side of mai.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:12 am
User Image

User Image

Mai pulled out her katana and using this she redirected the kunai back towards Alice by turning it gently as the kunai flew next to it.

"WHEEEE!!!" Mai said loudly as she started spinning in place. "Gyorai Shin (Torpedo Needle)" She said and then let out another gleeful sequel as needles started flying out of her fingertips as if by magic but all of these needles have been in her bracelet the entire time. The barrage of needles was flying out at random. Each needle could go straight through the human leg should any wooden puppet be there right now the needles will turn it into swiss cheese.

((I hope your puppet is tougher than human bone))  

KazElli

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:15 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

Quan's face was turned towards his new arm, as if looking at it. His mouth was opened in a small "O" as he tried moving his arm, facinated that it felt just like a real arm yet was constructed of steel.

When Tera smiled at him, Quan lifted his head towards her and grinned happily.
"您好!" (nin hao!)
He said respectfully to the lady, and grinned at Zeramaru again when he handed him the apple half. What did people say when they received something? It sounded something like...
"T-T-Thaang yoo?"
He said hesitantly, not sure if he said the right thing. He took the apple and broke it in half again, handing the quarter to his wolf pup Zhao and eating the quarter himself. He vaguely wondered why Zeramaru did not eat the apple, but remembered that he was not made of flesh and bone when he poked him. Hmm, weird.
"Dey strong...dey yors?"
Quan asked Zeramaru as he pointed to Yumi and Mai fighting Alice. He had meant to ask the old man if they were his students, but it sounded as if he was asking if they were Zeramaru's daughters.

((YES adopted I know xD))

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:37 am
Zetsumi hand started spinning along did the Sythe to deflect any needles that flew towards it, feet were then seen impaled near Mai's left and right sides. Zetsumi continued its advance toward Mai. Alice then took out a kunai with her hand walked abit sideways and threw it at the kunai Mai redirected to make it fly to an area where the tag would cause no damage to her or to mai.

As she moved her hand to throw the kunai, so to did the Guldan's mouth open up and it shot a stream of pressurized water that in theory could cut rock.

Alice then moved her 2 little fingers abit, but this would not be seen as she returned behind Guldan  

Lady AliceSky

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:37 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru smiled and he took out the apple slice again. "Yes." he replied with a nod.

Zeramaru did not really know why Quan was like how he was but he just had an urge to help. He did not even know why he had no arm. Zeramaru chuckeled at his thoughts then buried the apple half into the ground.

It seemed like Zeramaru planted a new life here in this village, a peaceful one despite his slight insanity.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games