Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:20 pm
havockboy
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru started work on the last leg creating it exactly the same as the other leg. He then sighed some more as he changed his handsign.

"I see you know about genjutsu." Zeramaru said then the scorpions stung him and the genjutsu was gone but the poison of the scorpion seemed to still linger inside Hachi paralyzing him.

"Yes but if we are going to train genjutsu you will need to learn Kai(release) first." Zeramaru said showing the handseal to Hachi and then he walked over to Hachi tapping him and removing all effects of his previous genjutsu.

((10. Just do 6 posts to learn it... wait if you are a genjutsu expert just do 5 ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:26 pm
Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand)
Description: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.

Zeno smiled and struck a tree as many leaves fell from it onto the ground below"Lets go"Zenos Byakugan activated and he got into his stance,smiled and quicly started moving making two finger thrusts into each leaf that came down hoping to count 64 holes in a leaf afterwords. Zeno was pleased with how fast he moved but afterwords only count 32 leaves"Half way there..."
1/2

Zeno struck the tree once more and got back into his stance. Once the leafs got close enough he started his moves,he was moving faster then he ever had to normal eyes he would appear as a blur of movement but consisting with Hyuga Techniques he only moved above the hip this time and kept his feet firmly planted takeing strong steps if necissary. After all was said and done he counted 64 leaves with holes in them...

After that Zeno looked at his Sensai"Zeno,Raiton and Suiton and if you still dont know my bloodline I want a new sensai"
2/2

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image

Hach nodded, rubbing his hand against the spot where the scorpion stung him.
"Don't want to get caught in a genjutsu and be knocked out of a fight early."

So he started preparing preparing by making a few seals. Cloud Clone Technique.
Draco cast his genjutsu on himself, seeing two of his own clones form in front of him.
Thinking back on the scorpions, he thought this was a better way to find out if the genjutsu was dispelled.
1/3

Hachi made the seal zeramaru showed him, and gathered some chacra.
He had heard of the of kai before, and he figured that what it did was use your own chacra, to disrupt the chacra of the genjutsu.
Kai.
Hachi used the jutsu but the clones were still there.
2/3

Hachi made the seal again and gathered up even more chacra.
He figured that the reason it didn't work was that he didn't put enough chacra into it.
Kai.
After he watched his clones fade away, he turned to zeramaru.
3/3

"Alright, I think i have gotten a handle on it."

((i have the Kurama clan's kekkei genkai too so thats another two off))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru slowly attached all the legs of his puppet onto the base of the torso it was almost complete and he grinned.

"So whats your name?" Zeramaru said as he observed his puppets movements and he was happy with its almost fluid movements. "Also Kai is not the only way to dispel genjutsu, physical pain itself like breaking your finger can break a genjutsu but since you know kai already you dont have to do it." Zeramaru said smirking

"I am not really a genjutsu expert but my sharingan lets me use it quite well." Zeramaru said then he waited for the person to tell him his name but he noticed the young hyuuga training.

"You might give Anzu a run for her money." Zeramaru said but inside he knows Anzu would have this hyuuga in a few moves. Zeramaru walked over the boy with a mask and whispered something. "Before I teach you some genjutsus you have to understand a second thing about them, they can look like ninjutsus."

Zeramaru made a set of seals. "Zeno? Hey blood isint that the same name as your old sensei, the one who had a curse mark?" Zeramaru said smirking, he still remembered a bit of his past though cloudy.

"Are you as good as the other Zeno? Naisenranki no Jutsu (Internal Spawn Technique)" Zeramaru said pointing at Zeno and the only thing that happened was a soft, really soft gust of wind blew across the area it would touch all of them but you would not notice it till it hit you. "Strange that jutsu usually does something... must have made a mistake in the seals, being old ... not good."

((11. So noone actually trains 1 post then 2nd post then 3 post BY ACTUALLY POSTING ANYMORE!... Gah I'm really old in this guild.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:03 pm
User Image

Hachi watched Zeramaru go back and forth, and wondered what genjutsu he was trying to do.

"My name Hachi sir. But what's the use in making genjutsu's look like ninjutsu's?"

((lol i just did it so i wouldn't clutter up the forum, but i'll do it post by post just for you 3nodding ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:05 pm
As soon as Blood heard the name... Zeno... his Eyes turned into a vicious red color, He seemed to have activated his sharingan and said "Your an Uchiha right?" He said jokingly, know well that Zeno was a Hyuuga Blood then suddenly was behind Zeno with a Chidori in hand, it was right behind Zeno's left ear, Blood then said "You had better live up to that name... Boy..."

Blood released his jutsu and said "Zeramaru, Put me in a genjutsu... It's high time i knew Kai..."  

Bloodfang23

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:25 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan slowly cleared through the forrest,searching to find where his squad was."Hey, Anyone!"Ryugan yells and continues to yell until he see's Blood near."You Rang??"Ryugan yells as he walks past several tree's until he reaches Blood.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:07 pm
(( Like sensei like student? Zeramaru and Blood you to have to be the worst teachers in this friggin guild. Blood CHIDORI on a gennin? Whats with the area effect genjutsu....))  

ACsweetpea

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:44 pm
((How are we the worst teachers? crying and atleast I didnt do what Havock and I have been talking about forever... AKA... A million years of death AKA... A chidori thousand years of death...))

The clone arrived and looked at Blood, then looked at Ryuugan and said "There seems to be something wrong... If you want to train you could spar with me first, or you could learn a few jutsu I have in here, just name one."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:51 am
Zeno smiled when he saw the man dissapeared and when Zeno saw him reappear behind him he simply shifted his right foot about 90 degress and did a duck so his body was facing one was but his upper body was facing Blood at this point he cold have shut down his internal chakara network if he needed to but since Blood canceled the chidori he refraiend himself  

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:14 am
Blood smiled at this and said "You've got a good eye, but not as good as that Zeno though... It would need some refinement but... You may have that name." Blood could have easily dodge what ever taijutsu he would do because of his speed, but his reflexes did not kick in because of emotion hearing his sensei's name again... In such a long time he never would have dream he would find another... Blood then asked "So, being a Hyugga you would be a taijutsu expert? Or am I mistaken?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:19 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru grabbed sheets of tougher metal and started to cover the legs of the puppet to provide more protection from anything.

"Lets see. No one dodged the wind so basically you guys will start..." Zeramaru said as he watched something happen around everyone except him. The gust of wind was the way this genjutsu would seem real but in reality he just timed it with the wind. Suddenly Blood, Zeno and Hachi's body started to grow giant boils then they popped creating arms and even heads. Tentacles emerged from their ears and slowly moved to wrap their arms.

"Ninjutsu...Genjutsu... There really is no difference. If I manipulate this jutsu well enough you can kill yourself." Zeramaru said knowing well that his genjutsus cant kill but a person under the effect of a genjutsu can kill himself.

"Imagine what if I made this jutsu grow you an extra pair of legs." he said and it did happen. "And these legs would start walking and you would ... jump into a spike ... you would die." Zeramaru said as the pair of extra legs started walking but in reality they were using their own real legs to walk.

((12. No one dodged? your choice. Normally I cant use genjutsu on a hyuuga but this just needs for you to see and be near me for it to work not touch. This genjutsu dispels itself once you puke and most people do puke cause well you can feel the pain of the arms growing out of you and the skin ripping and you will look like you are covered in your own blood))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:30 am
Blood looked at himself and said "Zeramaru... Thanks... now I can practice!" Blood knew that Zeramaru rarely use ninjutsu against his opponents, well, he used genjutsu to teach him things in the past, He would still use it now.

Blood tried to do the jutsu, ignoring the boils and tentacles. He formed the seal but nothing happened.

((6+2 right? for ninjutsu to learn genjutsu? and Havock... SAVE ME... crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 am
(you didnt say my name XP)

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Watched in enjoyment as he saw his teamates freak out and look at their legs in horror. I wonder whats up with them?? "I wish to learn, Kai"He said as he folded his arms and slowly walked torwards Zeramaru."Genjutsu is my greatest weakness, if i learned that technique the little knowledge I know of Genjutsu will come in handy."

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 am
Rio smirked his Byakugan saw through the Illusion but that didnt mean he could stop it but he could stop anouthers being in close proximity to Blood it took all his willpower to move one of his arms and touch Bloood sendign some of his own Chakra into his body thus Releasing Blood from the Genjutsu hopign he would in turn do the same"Genjutsu 101 disturb someones chakra to free them"Unfortunatly Zeno was still in immence pain dispite his calm attitude  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games