Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:23 pm
Kuromaru took off his clothes before they got wet any further. Then Kuromaru once again began to focus his chakra into his feet. He stepped to the waters edge and stared at it intensely. He lifted his foot and place it on the water. Then he lifted his other suprised that he did not fall through. As he place his other foot on the water he lost concentration and fell in again.
(2/5)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:26 pm
Kuromaru swam out the lake and got up. Once again he began to focus his chakra into his feet. He walked to lake's edge and stood there. He felt the vibrations of the water and began to tune his chakra to the same vibrations. He took a step onto the water and did not fall. Then he took another step still on the water. As he went to take the third he fell in.
(3/5)  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:30 pm
Once again he swam to the lakes edge and pulled himself out. He began concentrating on putting chakra into his feet. Once again he tuned his chakra to the vibrations of the water. He tooked one step then another. He took a third and while he took the third he used his other foot to feel the vibrations in the water. He retuned to the chakra in the foot he was about to step with to match the wake of the water. He stepped with the foot and stood there. He went to take another step and suddenly fell in.
(4/5)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:35 pm
(This first line is possible because if you watch the battle between Naruto and Sasuke carefully this is how Naruto gets back ontop the water.)
Underwater he tuned the chakra in his hands as he swam to the surface of the water. At the surface he used the same technique with his hands as he did his feet to pull himself up. Then he switched his chakra to his feet and started to tune it to the water. He was now standing on the water. He took roughly five steps and nothing happened. He began to run to shore as if he was running on asphalt and front flipped onto land. "Woohoo! Hey Sensei, would you happen to know any Taijutsu? Your training's to easy Sensei I'd like to see you take me and Nakashima on at the same time." he asked hoping for a yes.
(5/5)  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:19 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah I hope I can some time soon, well nope I don't know Taijutsu." Arekku said as he pointed at his sword and was rubbing his head a little embarrassed.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:57 am
Nakashima made a fake face like he was a little dissapointed when Arekku said that he didn't know any taijutsu that might help him and Kuromaru out in the future. "Well that is a little dissappointing." Nakashima said with the fake face still on but he brightened up quickly. "Well do you have any one in the village with special taijutsu training that might be willing to help us out?" Nakashima asked with a calm smile, before he went and started getting dressed again.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:52 pm
Aki entered into the training grounds. She looked over to the Arekku clone teaching his new students and began to wonder if she'd be assigned to any them. Not immediately, though. The teen prayed that she wouldn't be thrown into the leading position just yet. She was far too behind of the curve. And with that thought she walked a good distance away from the group. Aki took the ornate scroll of her clan out of her bag. It had been some time since she'd talked to her mother and the clan leaders. And it would be even more until that happened. The newly appointed Jonin sat upon a fallen tree covered by moss. She unraveled the scroll and began studying the techniques.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:30 am
Nakashima was waiting for Arekku's response when something struck him and caused him to turn and dart off heading with impossible speed towards the Kusagakure gates. "I've got to get back." was all the warning he had spoken before turning and dashing off.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:36 pm
"Nakashima hold up." he dashed after him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:04 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Sorry was busy with life sweatdrop ))
Arekku was going to say something to stop them and just rubbed his head then it hang low,'Ugh..." Arekku simply muttered.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:52 pm
User Image

"Ah, I see now. Its all about natural flow..." Tsen had been sitting and reading the chakra manipulation book with one hand, while he pet Shui with his other hand. His bushy white hair swayed in the wind whenever he shut the book and set it on the ground. Picking up the Red Panda off his lap, he set it down on the ground and walked over to a tree several feet away. "If Imma learn how to walk on the sea, I've gotta learn how to crawl on the land..." Tsen put his hands together, focusing his energy as he let his chakra flow to his feet. He planted his foot on the bark, then once he got a good grip, he put his other foot on the bark shakily. He was standing on the wood. He smiled a bit, but that confidence knocked him back onto his butt. This woke up Shui. The Red Panda sat up and cooed, but Tsen just waved his hand. "I'm aight now, you go on back to sleep..." The Panda set its muzzle back on its two front legs and drifted off again. Tsen couldn't help but smile, and turned back to the tree. "If Shui can learn how to cling to branches, then this should be easy for me..."

User Image

(1/5)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:58 pm
User Image

"Concentrate, C'mon you stupid p***k! Get your head into the game!" Tsen was halfway up the tree, his whole body shaking in worry. He didn't wanna fall from this height, and if he did, hopefully he could catch himself. Tsen took a chance, and picked his foot up and tried to take another step up the tree, but his chakra gave way and he tumbled back to the ground. He did a quick flip and landed on his feet, but then stumbled and fell backwards. His super-long scarf waved around him as he sat back with a "Phew!" He rubbed a knuckle across his chin and grinned. "They never said this was gonna be easy, Gehehaha..." After his chuckle, he stood up and tried again...

User Image

(2/5)

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:04 pm
User Image

"Keep the chakra stream constant, not too strong, not too weak..." That had been Tsen's problem the whole time, his chakra use was too weak. He had to keep it constant. So here it went. A third attempt at going up the tree. This time, Tsen got a running start. It was a bit easier to get up to the point he had before, but latching onto the tree with his chakra at the last second proved to be dangerous.

He was able to latch on, but the chakra stream was made too strong and he exploded off the bark and landed back on the grounds below. "Man...
Again!" He bit his tongue and ran back up the tree. This time, he didn't run as fast, and methodically pressed the chakra against the bark, applying it in grooves. Better, this was better... He managed to get 14 feet higher than the last attempt, but he felt tired and had to cut off the chakra stream altogether. As he fell, he flipped and landed on his feet, but fell to his left knee. His eyes widened as he noticed something. He had been using waaay too much chakra. He decided to take a breather before he continued...

User Image

(3/5)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image

Tsen tagged a kunai on the highest branch, then fell back down towards the ground. He landed on his feet, his wooden clogs making a dull thud as he fell. "There it is... I managed to get all the way up there, tag a branch, then hop back down. Tsen frowned. Though those things weren't cheap. He decided to retrieve the shinobi weapon. He tried something different, though. He slowly walked up the tree, being careful to not increase nor decrease the chakra stream. He kept it constant the whole way up.

Shui stuck his head up, his eyes widening as he saw his master so high up. He got up and got low to the ground, sticking his butt up in the air. He felt like playing! He darted towards the tree, and using his own chakra as well as an assist from his claws, he shot up the tree right next to Tsen, startling him. "Hey now-!" Was all he could sputter as he was 'mauled' by his animal partner. He wrestled with the red mass of fur as he lost his grip and fell back to the earth, landing on one foot. "Shui! Dammit te' hell!" He swiped at the Red Panda angrily and it dodged out of the way, still wanting to play. "Can I please finish this up?! I'm almost done, damn!"
He shook his head and felt his ankles. That last landing hurt. He could only do it one more time, and he didn't want to jump down again. He would have to walk up, and then back down...

User Image

(4/5)

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:23 pm
User Image

The black-skinned shinobi carefully crept up the tree, walking upright while concentration on his chakra. When the wind blowed, he stopped, let it pass, then continued to walk. There was one point in which he thought he might fall, but managed to keep his cool and make it all the way back up to the branch his kunai was stuck in. He grabbed the weapon, gently wedging it back and forth until it eased out of the wood.

He reached to his kunai pouch and set it back in its place, then closed the latch on his leg. "Time to head back down... Slowly." Tsen turned back towards the ground and his eyes widened. He hadn't realized how high up he was, and felt an uneasy wave of nasuea pass by him. He closed his eyes for a second, then opened them. "Phew! Okay now, c'mon boy! Get back into it! Its just a lil' bit of height, no worry, no worry." Tsen set his arms back by his side, and walked down while maintaining his chakra.

After a minute, he was back down by the base of the tree, and touched down on the ground with a sigh. Shui was a mere few feet away, standing on its hind legs in confusion. It tilted its head to the side as if asking:
"Play?" Tsen couldn't help but laugh, and waved the fuzzy creature over. It hopped onto his shoulders as he made his way for the book, and looked around. "There's no body of water I can use here, I might as well head somewhere else for this part..." With his tree climbing exercise complete, Tsen headed for the nearest body of water he could find.

User Image

(5/5)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games