Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:21 pm
Mah noticed where Kai was looking and her ears perked up. "Ooh, I'd like that! I'd have to get my swimsuit, though. Tell you what, I'll go change (and move in) and then meet you guys down there." She took two last tortilla chips, dipped them in the guacamole and salsa, and headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:03 pm
Demyx chuckled and sat down. "You guys have fun, I have some of my own business to attend to now that my announcment is over." he said with a smile.

Shirou meanwhile looked at Anon. "why don't we take the drinks and pizza outside? then it could be like a pizza party! hey demyx." the dragon turned to the landlord. "can you string up some lights outside. the demon lord simply chuckled and nodded his head. Shirou beamed and went back to anon. "lets go!" he picked up some bottles, cups and paperplates and started to head off.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:20 pm
Anon smiled and picked up one of the pizzas then ran after the dragon. "Sounds great shirou."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:51 pm
Kai smiled as they all left to set up, perhaps here, he could finally attain some peace. He looked down at the Runic Engine on the back of his paw. This thing had coused him nothing but trouble ever since he had invented it! But now, he was laughing with his new found friends and looking foward to seeing Mahewa in a swimsuit!  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:13 pm
Mahewa made it to the bottom of the stairs and headed towards the front of the lobby. Sure enough, all her luggage from a few hours ago was still there. Funny, really, how she hadn't even had a chance to move in. She supposed she could just dig around for her suit and change downstairs somewhere, but she didn't want to strew half her wardrobe all over the lobby floor. It would be better to take everything up to her new home.

She took up all her luggage again and looked around the lobby. Was there an elevator in the building? She didn't remember seeing one...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:03 am
Kai was waiting for Mahewa when he remembered something, wasn't her stuff still in the lobby! He wandered inside to find her lugging her stuff around and looking for something "Need some help?" he asked, walking up to her.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:12 pm
((yeah, there are no elevators in the building, Demyx has no need for the elevators, and thus never cared enough to get some. X3))

Shirou and Anon passed by the two in the lobby, smiling and explaining what they were doing before continuing out towards the small lake. And as Shirou had requested, there were lights, there were streamers, there was even a little table for the pizza's and drinks. The dragon grinned happily as the party began to move outside. "Oh my gawd! this is going to be amazing X3" he said, a smile plastered on his face. the night was dark, but lit up with strings of lights and lanterns, and the sky was clear revealing all the stars and the moon for the party. everything seemed to be perfect.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:47 pm
Anon set the pizza on the table, laughing happily as he watched Shirou. "An outdoorsy type of person are you? I dont blame you, tonight is wonderful" The wolf spun around, arms outstretched and grinning.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:35 pm
Shirou smiled, and laughed happily, taking Anons arm opening as an invitation to glomp him, pinning the wolf to the ground. "You're right, I love the outdoors!" he said happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:44 pm
Mahewa noticed Kai. "Oh, yeah. I was wondering if there's an elevator or something, so I could take all my things up, but there doesn't seem to be one. Guess I'll have to lug everything up the stairs..." She looked rather annoyed at the idea. No real surprise, considering was loaded down with two suitcases, a duffel bag, a backpack, and a saxophone case.  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:28 pm
Kai reached over and took one of the suitcases, the duffelbag and the backpack. "So which room have you chosen?" he asked her. "As a gentleman, I must help a lady when she requires it".  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:07 am
"Wha- oh, thanks!" She smiled and dipped her head gratefully as Kai took her bags. "First housing floor, Room 13. Luckily it's only one flight of stairs." She hefted up her two remaining items and strode purposefully for the stairs.  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:30 pm
Kai proceeded up the stairs and walked down the hallway. Looking up he saw a door with the number 13 on it. He looked back at Mahewa "Is this it?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:12 pm
"Yeah, this is the one," Mahewa said as she arrived right behind Kai. She set down her sax, fished in her pocket for her keys, and soon had the door open. Retrieving the instrument, she entered and set it and the suitcase against the wall.  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:18 pm
Kai placed his load next to the saxophone case. "Quite a roomy place you have here" he said, looking around. "Oh yeah! I've been meaning to ask. What are you going to be studying?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games