Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:34 pm
She nodded. "All I know are the academy jutsus and bloodline stuff." She said to him. "Do you know any water or ice jutsus you can teach me?"

((ill check now then XD, and its no problem))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:39 pm
"Very well, we shall get to doing water jutsu." said Xantos. "Breathing under-water...something you'd see in fairy tales, becoming reality. Xantos led them to a deep pond and flashed a handsign, diving into the pond and staying there for a full ten minutes and resurfaced without taking a breath. "I'd say for your level, about five tries should do it. You need to put chakra in your lungs, so basically swallow the water, and if done right, bubbles should end up coming out your nose from removing oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide."

Suimenka no Kisoku ( Breathing underwater Technique)
Description: The art of breathing underwater using chakra to remove oxygen from water has been a long handed down secret of the Mist. The length of time and the depth that the diver can go under depends on the ability of the user. This technique typically activates whenever the shinobi breathes in water and requires no handseals.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:55 pm
Shikana nodded, and concentrated her chakra to her lungs... or attempted to anyway. She jumped into the pond, and swam so her head was under the water. She gulped in a breath and attempted to breathe, but choked, and surfaced spluttering and coughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:57 pm
Xantos sat cross legged by the pond in case he had to do any medical stuff.
"Don't drown. I don't want your mom to punch my face into another dimension."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:04 pm
Shikana giggled. "I won't, see? I can stand here." She stood up to show him, and the water was only to her shoulders. "I'm going to try again." She said, concentrating her chakra again, then diving under, only to resurface moments later sputtering.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 pm
"Try focusing chakra to your entire air passageway. That might help a bit." suggested Xantos.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:13 pm
Shikana nodded, water flying around her head. She tried concentrating chakra to her windpipe rather than her lungs, and dove under again. She took a gulp of water, and was surprised that she could breathe! She was so surprised that she lost concentration and came up choking and spluttering again. "I did it!" She yelled at Xantos, still coughing. "But only for one breath."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 pm
"Close, but keep focused, you're almost there." said Xantos.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:21 pm
Shikana nodded, and closed her eyes. It helped her concentrate when she blocked out the world. She concentrated her chakra to her windpipe, and waited a second before diving back under the water.

((should i make her freeze herself in there? cause i'm considering it. then you can be all 'firestyle', and i can be all 'it doesn't work, omg someone help!'... how about it?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:24 pm
(Lol...go for it...I have strong enough fire to melt hyouton ice, but I don't want to burn your face off.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:27 pm
((ok))

The water started to get very cold, and Shikana realized that it was not a good thing. She kicked upwards and attempted to resurface, but the ice spread to quickly, and the water froze solid, with one of her hands above the ice. Her eyes widened, and she tried to swallow water, to breathe with the new jutsu, but only found a little. She swallowed it, and it turned to oxygen, but there wasn't much water left. She tried to kick the ice, but it was very hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:31 pm
Xantos stood up and peared into the water. "Oh....if Reiko hears about this she'll have my head..." He made several handsigns. "Amerat-wait no...that's to dangerous. Dragon Flame Jutsu!" He breathed a large stream of flame into the water, trying to heat it up and melt the ice.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:33 pm
Yokai created a clone and sent it to the academy.

( Im so pissed off right now)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:34 pm
(New students not having a clue?)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:38 pm
((eyep, send em to bootcamp!!!!!!!!!))

Shikana gulped another measly bit of water, breathing in, as she saw the flame burning the ice above her... and her hand which still was above the ice. "AHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed from below the ice, which most likely was not so loud above the water, she thought while screaming, but she could feel the ice giving way, and she could move a bit more. She was glad that she wasn't so good at the hyoton, because if she was, it would be solid ice with no water, and it wouldn't melt under any firestyle. But her hand still hurt, it hurt so bad.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games