Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shikabane hime

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:15 pm
User Image

Black rock shooter dispears and then everything turns back normal, after she dispeared, her voice came from no where and saids:

" i will be back next time, be ready for me"

( rin! don't leave us!~ and jer, can u turn ur front color to something esle? i can't read it D: it hurts my eyes)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:21 pm
User Image

Len closed his eyes and held his head in his hands, shaking. His long sobs calmed down and he was down to shuddering breaths now. "U-Uhn..."

(*sniffle* A-And but then my font color won't be Len. D smile  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:42 pm
User Image

Blinking around, tears still pouring down her face. The vocaloid home was near - not close to, but near - to the hospital. "Len!" She yelled, before collapsing. Her mind was whirling, and she couldn't take it. She fainted on the sidewalk.

(( I'm not! : D I'm pretty sure I get to staaaaaaay!
Oh, and.
Cue Kaito/Gumi/Miku/whoever to post nao ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:01 pm
User Image

Len's head perked up and he looked around. He swore he just heard Rin! It sounded so real. He foreced himself to stand up, his head thumping from all of the crying he had done and he rubbed it. Then after wobbling around for a couple of seconds, he regained his sense of balance and ran off toward where he heard the voice.

(Really? Yay~ :3 *hugs* and are you happy? Now Len has a Rin-ish color XD)  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image

In her dream, there was only black. Rin was falling, through nothing. She struggled, reaching for something, yet there was nothing there. Something she needed was missing. Tears began to pour down both the dream-Rin and Rin's face (even though non-dream-Rin is asleep), and she whimpered.
Len. She needed him...and he wasn't there.

(( I'm very happy~ With the font color as well. xD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:19 pm
User Image

As soon as Len got there and saw his twin laying on the floor, he forced himself to run faster. He felt a rush of confusement and he bent down next to her on the ground, picking her up. "Rin!" Len said instinctively, holding her tightly in his arms. "Rin..."

(XD I feel like a Rin oddly. o-o)  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:35 pm
User Image

Stirring slightly, Rin's eyes opened a fraction. Her vision was blurry, due to the tears. She whimpered. "Len-kun...." She recognized his voice. Wrapping her own arms around him, she buried her face into his shoulder and cried.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:40 pm
User ImageLuka woke up remembering what happened.She looked around and noticed there wasen't any docters around.She got up slowly and limped into the main office looking outside seeing Len run away.Luka's eye was dark purple and black and she was half blind."L-Len..?W-Where are you..."At that moment Luka fell to the ground in pain.

(I'm sooo lost what's going on!?XD)  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:51 pm
User Image

Len held her back tightly, hugging her like he'd never let go. He felt something wet slide down his cheeks and he sniffed. "R-Rin..."

(Oh, well in a nutshell Len was all depressed and he wanted Rin back,and Rin was trying to escape from BRS and BRS let her go, then she fainted in the park, and Len heard her yell his name so he ran to find her and yeah... Oh and they wanted me to change my font color so I did. And that was probably the word summary ever... bleh.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 pm
actually, brs has something else to do o.0 so she will be back next time like i said on my latest post

oh and i won't be posting for a while because brs will be back later when u guys are off guard biggrin

but i will be readin the post u guys posted ^^  

shikabane hime

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:59 pm
(I know whats happening in the story i meant what is happening with I-Ayelen-I leaving and that stuff?)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:03 pm
RainCloud95
(I know whats happening in the story i meant what is happening with I-Ayelen-I leaving and that stuff?)

oh shes not leaving, she said she might leave but no, shes not leaving :3  

shikabane hime

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:05 pm
(ohh okay!Thanks for telling me sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:09 pm
User Image

"Len..." Rin sobbed, holding him tighter. She was so scared, never wanting him to go again. It was scary, being on her own; terrifying. "She was so....scary.....she s-said...you w-were lying....t-t-t-that...you didn't love me..." She sobbed.

(( I'm not leaving. :3 And thanks for the friendquest, Rainy-chan~ ))  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:15 pm
User Image

Len let out a sob and let her cling onto him, kissing her cheek. "O-Of course I love you..." he said through sobs.

(Really? Yay~ biggrin *hugs* You see Aylen-chan, your so nice that we all want to be your friend and we worry about you~)  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games