Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:16 pm
Defaeco enters the forest with a cruel smile on his face. He was still in the third phase of his transformation so if Naru recognized him by his face, he would be quite surprised. His aura said enough though. Yet, Naru's aura was different, so his might be. He knew Naru would be finding the dark genesis, and even though they were meant to destroy each other, they likely wouldn't until the time came. Which may be soon. He walked towards Naru, realizing that Teran would be making crash down in maybe 10 seconds,

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:42 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Falling from the air, Teran's wings folded along his back, and he began to spin. Black ooze fell from his mouth, yet at the same time, white tears flowed from his eyes. The white and black spiral went lower and lower, black and white balls leaving the bullet and shooting out beams. The beams targeted everything, as the Bullet from Teran landed directly at where Defaeco was standing. " bovis abominor!" He screamed, as the bullet hit the ground, exploding into a crater, and destroying everything nearby.

Teran jumped out of the crater and looked around, Sure Defaeco was harmed from his massive attack. He panted as the energy began to come back to him, it had degraded from the attack, yet slowly restored itself with Origin's help.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:05 pm
Naru's eyes glimmered as he looked up into the forest sky and saw...something...falling. A voice resounded in his head: "the time is near...go now...find the king." Naru smiled and opened up his senses, searching for the kings Aura. Surprisingly, it wasn't too far away, and it seemed to be near where the falling object was located. "Alright then...looks like things will finally get interesting." he said to himself, as he made his way towards the two opposing forces.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:04 pm
"Ahaha. Ballistics. Foolish Teran. Strategize, or thou art shal-" Defaeco stopped. What was going on? Something was forcing out of him, but what was it? His eyes rolled back as the after effect of the bullet struck the earth. Defaeco had moved backward behind the area that the bullet hit, but the aftershock blew his hair back, and shrapnel from old leftover stone(likely from the castle) flew towards him. Two rocks managed to slightly puncture him and one nailed him in the helmet.

"My son killed me.
Because he was a f**.
So... I said sue me.
For having a... bag?"

It was the third king, Defaeco's father that was showing his personality. His eyes were sullen when he looked at Teran.

"Teran's a meany.
He tried to take over.
So I... ate a weeny...
and... went on a sand rover...?"

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 pm
Teran watched in disgust. He was already prepared to further his combat, yet from the looks of the king, insanity ran in the family. Teran felt himself in utter control, this man was powerful, but exactly how far could power go? That was the question in his mind as both blades began to glow. He flipped into the air as he began to launch his blades in all directions. the trees around him began to fall over, all cover leaving. Shooting them lightly over the top of the large crater he created, it was now like a bridge, a large basic area, yet still unstable. Teran placed his blades to his side, and used both hands to call forth light and dark, as they began to fill the crater underneath. "Should you fall in to this boiling acid of light mixed with dark... this perfect harmony... you will be severely burned, but don't worry, The harmony is so perfect, you can't pull the light out of it. It isn't even light, or dark anymore." Teran smiled, preparing himself once more.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:50 pm
The real Defaeco popped back in with a slight headache but didn't bother to worry about it. There was something else he had to worry about. The launch of swords coming at him. Predictable, Defaeco said with a grin. He waved his hand out, calling forth a shield of light, Vultus, to block the ones aimed at him. "What recklessness, Teran! You are wasting energies in your attacks. This is your problem. You constantly attack like this, sending things everywhere! You will lose energy quickly this way!" Defaeco yelled from behind the shield that was barely holding out. He finally waved his hand aside casting away the blades that had built up from the constant overlaying of blades. "Teran. Learn to fight properly, or you can not defeat me, me who is weaker than you. Me, a simple soon to be forgotten King." A bright light shone through the forest behind him. "Naru! We must part ways, and find our own paths now! I take my leave!" he yelled outward. The light seemed to overcome everything as the King of Light and the King of Discord seemed to disappear like dust. "Hahaa... fear the wrath of God, fear the wrath of Defaeco Diabolus the Fourth," were the last sounds heard as Defaeco disappeared.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:02 pm
Inspirational, it seemed as The king took back control. "Perhaps you too, should feel my pain Defaeco..." Teran was not ready to use his genesis gift, and did not know if it would even work. This idea left his mind, as defaeco left, and Teran growled. "You damn fool! How dare you leave!" Origin's influence left in an instant, Teran whistling lightly for a moment, having no idea why. He turned, and left, going back to see byakuren.

[exit]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:52 am
Damion walks through the meadow tired from running with the food he stole from a stand. He walks to the river for a rest in the distance he hears screeches. probally some creature's lunch. he thought. he looks around for monsters. he sees in the darkness glowing eyes watching him.  

Hoodedbeastie

Quotable Genius

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers