Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:10 pm
Jesabelle smiled as she hugged Alex close. "Of course I came back, love . . . I promised i would . . ." she murmured softly, smiling up at her year-lost fiance.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:29 pm
Alex placed his arm around Jesabelle's shoulders and looked down at the clothes she had put on. "You look like you have never been away" he said smiling. "You look wonderful"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:27 pm
Jesabelle blushed, ducking her head. Even though they had spent so much time together, this was something she had never really gotten used to. All the compliments he gave her almost always made her blush. However, she leaned in towards him. "Flatterer . . ." she murmured with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 pm
((Sorry I haven't been on for a while ... I am on medicine and one of them have been giving me unpleasant side effects))

Alex wrapped his arms about Jesabelle's waist and lifted her up into the air before kissing her gently on the lips. "I know, but you always enjoy them" he whispered into her ear. He then twirled Jesabelle and lifted her bridal style, before taking her out on the deck of the ship and twirled her in his arms smiling down at her.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 pm
((Aw . . . *huggles* Don't apologize for that! *huggles*))

Jesabelle laughed as she was twirled and lifted bridal style. "You know me far too well." she said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:19 pm
((*huggles back* Thanks ... ))

Alex twirled her one more time before placing her down on the deck and then finally set her down. He kissed her forehead looking down into her eyes, the smile never leaving his face. "I missed everything about you"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:05 pm
((*huggles*))

Jesabelle giggled. "Really? Do elaborate . . ." she said, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:55 pm
((I am never ever going to have my tablets again at 9:00pm, make me soo sleepie!))

Alex frowned as he curved his head around Jesabelle's smooth pale neck "do I really have to? I mean most of it shines out everyday to everyone" he whispered into her ear as he then drew back from her. "Do you really want me to state what I know everyone thinks of you and therefore some of what I missed about you?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:00 pm
Jesabelle giggled. "You charmer . . ." she murmured, kissing him softly. "Only if you want to . . ." she whispered to him, laying her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:59 pm
Alex gave a small smile "well, then I would rather keep it locked away for ever inside my heart" he whispered back as he picked Jesabelle up and placed her on the chair that was on the deck and then plonked himself on one besides Jesabelle holding her hand tightly. "I'll enjoy every moment of being with you"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:07 pm
Jesabelle smiled and squeezed his hand gently. "As I cherish every moment with you . . ." she murmured lovingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:18 pm
Alex looked up as someone called his name, and looked around for the person whom had called. It was the captain whom was slowly making his way from the cabins towards him. "Sir!" the captain called and Alex stood up with a long sigh "yes?" he replied. "Sir we are coming close" the captain answered before Alex waved him off. He turned back to Jesabelle "you ready?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:36 pm
Jesabelle nodded. "Yeah . . . " she murmured softly, holding on to Alex. "I just hope . . . I hope things will turn out alright . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:21 pm
Alex watched as the dock which was situated on the land near Jesabelle's father's house come closer and closer to the ship and soon it was docked. Alex walked down the ramp after it had been laid down and started the walk along a stone path towards Jesabelle's father's house. He held Jesabelle's hand "keep your hood up and let me talk to him. He might not believe its you"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:39 pm
Jesabelle nodded, making sure her hood hid her features before she started towards her father's house. She really was quite worried about him and she wasn't quite sure how she'd handle it if he didn't believe she was real . . .  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff