Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:43 pm
Itazuki rushed over to Naru and muttered. "Got any thing to do, to make the time go by?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:58 pm
Naru smiled softly. "Well...we can play with the bull a little maybe..."  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 pm
Itazuki swung his legs back and forth as he sat down and than muttered. "Yeah, you wanna play with a dead bull. You sick b*****d." He smacked his hand against his thigh and laugh with major exaggeration then stopped by falling down and laying on his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:16 pm
Tysulir heard the loud commotion and arrived very late to the scene. He preferred things this way since he hated fighting crowds to see what had happened with the bull. Seeing the two standing near the beast Ty decided to have some fun with them since he hadn't been seen just yet. Five thin streams of water fell from Tysulir's fingertips and glided across the ground. The thin strings worked their way into the fur of the bull and allowed Tysulir to move the skin, and thus the whole body with these threads. "Heh, This will be fun." He said as he made the bull puppet get back up on its feet. However its head was obviously dead and it was wobbly and seemed to be zombie like in its swagger.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:39 pm
Naru smirked as the bull began to rise and move. "Heh, looks we we'll be able to have dome fun with it after all." He placed a hand on the handle of his katana , ready to unsheathe it and attack at any moment. "Do you want to make the first move, or shall I?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:12 pm
Itazuki snickered at the bull and then muttered to Naru. "I don't believe in it. So you can fight it."  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:26 pm
Riki stood there and listened to them talk. He wondered how someone could threaten him if they couldn't even notice that the bull was not dead. Riki never killed it but he remain watching and keeping his hand where it was. He did, however, lean forward a bit so more of his wiehgt was on the balls of his feet. "Hey guy who got hit by the beast, you still have some glass in your arms and neck that I didn't get out.....and the bull is awake now..."The bulls eyes began to open.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:32 pm
Itazuki laughed at the boys who remarked at his wounds. "Oh these pieces of glass." He huffed then tugged on the pieces of the glass then pulled them out and tossed them on the ground. Blood squirted out and splashed on the ground. "Ok boy whats your name. I'm Itazuki. Sure come over here and heal them if you want. You know I'm sorry for how rude I was before."  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:13 pm
Riki didn't move but still stood where he had been since the beginning of this."Boy is a term used for the ages between 5 and 13 or so which I do not hold to. My name is Riki Zenki, it is nice to meet you sir."Riki's free hand quickly moved into his robe and pulled out a herb in a small bottle and almost shot it at the man."That will help your wounds and you can choose to heal them if you wish. Seeing how you pulled them out and hearing the tone of your voice I believe it is better I leave them to yourself. I wish not to fight you if it can be avoided and I only helped you because you were hurt. You could show some manners and thank me rather then show me disrespect. Also I am 20 years old."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:19 pm
Itazuki smiled, or tried not to but failed in his attempts. He spoke softly but with a rigidness among it. "Thank you." Itazuki took the herbs but had no idea what to do with them. "I'm sorry but could you do it for me, I have no medical skills." Itazuki then laughed a bit.. "Well Riki, it looks like we are the same age."  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:50 pm
Naru shrugged. "Allrighty then~" He pulled out his katana and quickly made three strikes, slashing through the bulls horns with one, diagonally across its face with the second, and then vertically through it's skull with his final stroke. He then swung his blade sideways, sending the blood off of it. "That should do for now..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:45 am
"you eat them."Riki turned and headed back into the inn to get some more food since his last order was now all over the guy's clothing. Riki sat at a table in a corner with less light then the rest of the place. He lowered his face mask and began eating some ramen.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:15 pm
Tysulir walked out into the open after his puppet had woken up and not so well responded to the water control. Thus preventing the one holding the strings from making it dodge the sword. "Well, there went my fun." He said as the water retracted off the animal and back to him. "So other than setting animals lose in the city and then slicing them open, how is everyone doing?" He asked then pulled an apple out of his belt pouch and took a bite of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:55 pm
Itazuki ate the herbs, then so Ty come out. "Hey Ty, I should have it was you." He said, then bent over and grabbed his stomach and felt the herbs taking effect. It burned around the cuts and wounds. Blood gushed out.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image
Once upon a time
XXXOr so the story's told
XXXXXXEveryone lives happily
XXXXXXXXXXAs the end unfolds

F O R E V E RXS W E E TXXN E V E RXE N D I N G

A certain young assassin was on the prowl. His dark and dirty hair blew in the wind slightly as he walked, feeling a little chilly. His one silver left eye hopped around, looking for an inn in which to advertise his services. His trusty blade lay on his belt as he wandered inside, looking around and going up to the inkeeper. His smile was as innocent as his eye, looking up at him. "Are there any new jobs today, sir?" He asked with a sing-song tone.

The man smiled and shook his head, but also pulled out a small treat for the little assassin. It was a small lollipop, but a treat all the same. With a small squeal of joy, the boy took ti in fingers barely shown because of the length of his sleeves. He quickly dashed out of the inn, only to slam right into a man who was bleeding everywhere. His silver eye widened, not out of horror but surprise. "Hello sir! Best you don't bleed too much now. I hear normal people die from that kind of thing." He smiled, speaking like the injuries were relatively minor. "I'm Soulless. What's your name?"

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games