Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
The Freakishly Attractive Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know what I mean, don'cha?
  Of course I do. *dreams of being beaten by Darken Rahl*
  Of course I do. *dreams of being beaten by Mord Sith Cara*
  O_O Gaw - ! You people are sick!!
View Results

mistress_liv

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:09 pm
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
Yeah, and it does so happen that some might want to bring something up at the moment of this thread because if they brought it up at the chatting thread of the guild the people that are discussing in this one wouldn't know what it was about.

Seriously. o.o

exactly. (i dont know wtf he said.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:38 pm
mistress_liv
Yeah, and it does so happen that some might want to bring something up at the moment of this thread because if they brought it up at the chatting thread of the guild the people that are discussing in this one wouldn't know what it was about.

Seriously. o.o

exactly. (i dont know wtf he said.)

Straight Up. (Me niether).  

sabre_sword
Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:10 pm
>.o ......I didn't uderstand it either! o.o

*gets an anurism*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:32 pm
Poor thing. >_<  

sabre_sword
Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:23 pm
sabre_sword
Poor thing. >_<
*reads it again* Now I know what I was talking about, but I can't put it into comprehensible words. I think it's like "it'd suck to hafta continue a conversation you started here, in another thread."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:49 am
sabre_sword
Poor thing. >_<
*reads it again* Now I know what I was talking about, but I can't put it into comprehensible words. I think it's like "it'd suck to hafta continue a conversation you started here, in another thread."

Yes. Yes it would.  

sabre_sword
Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:28 pm
sabre_sword
sabre_sword
Poor thing. >_<

Yes. Yes it would.
n.n *ish glad*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:46 pm
sabre_sword
sabre_sword
Poor thing. >_<

Yes. Yes it would.
n.n *ish glad*

-Huggles- n.n  

sabre_sword
Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:08 pm
sabre_sword
sabre_sword
sabre_sword
Poor thing. >_<

Yes. Yes it would.
n.n *ish glad*

-Huggles- n.n
Pwa! n.n -huggles back-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:40 pm
n.n  

sabre_sword
Captain

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:12 am
Eh the threads did stay on topic for a long time, but if you keep on topic for too long the thread will lose flavor like a piece of chewing gum.
However if you get some new flavors you can keep on chewing and still be quite happy. This is a friends first, SoT second guild. If ppl wanna jst talk to their friends im not gonna force them to stay on topic. I think thats a little...wrong. I want ppl to feel totally comfortable here. Anyone can post about the topic the thread was originally created for. The main reason most of the topics are off topic is well one good reason. They have been the only threads up for what? Half a year? if you can stay on topic for half a year then you deserve an award. Take this thread for example, it was created Dec 1st, 2005, it is now June 25, 2006. i think its okay if we are off topic. Pages dont mean s**t, a thread can go on 15 pages on topic shure, we have about 4-5 ppl that post in this guild actively. usually one response to each thread they feel like responding to once *maybe twice* in one day or every few days. so...my previous point, its okay to go off topic, jst look at the time between the first post and the last post, if its greater than a month, dont berate the thread for being off topic.
PB over and out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:49 pm
Pwah. The first sentence in any of my threads are off topic. It's a weakness I have. Digressions. But then I forget what I was talking about..or doing in the case of work. It hurts my head to think about it.  

sabre_sword
Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:33 pm
sabre_sword
Pwah. The first sentence in any of my threads are off topic. It's a weakness I have. Digressions. But then I forget what I was talking about..or doing in the case of work. It hurts my head to think about it.
O.O Pwa! n.n  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:35 pm
sabre_sword
O.O Pwa! n.n

Know what I'm sayin?  

Alustria

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:50 pm
Alustria
sabre_sword
O.O Pwa! n.n

Know what I'm sayin?
O.o  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out