Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:45 pm
Zyx watched Kiki battle and felt a kind of longing to protect her. He dissregarded it  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:59 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
Ariel looked up, pulled from the workings of her mind by a girl's voice. It took a few minutes for what the other person had said to register in Ariel's mind and she just shook her head rather dumbly. "Sit where you like..." she murmured a bit, her accent standing out a bit.

((Sorry I've been away. sweatdrop one word: Finals.))

Fae smiled, "Thanks," She replied, taking the seat, "So, where are you from?"

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:02 am
Solar Kitty-chan
((Since I'm waiting on a reply as Ariel, would it be acceptable if I created a major member of the opposition..?))

((Sure, I don't mind, Koko should be right with it aswell, but I'll let her decide, I think i'll make the Main bad guy though, i just need to think about it))

Kiara looked at the monster that she was fighting, and saw Kiki's attack headed to the monster, but it was now unstunned, Kiara knew she'd have to hit the monster a bit harder. Kiara stretched her left hand out and downwards 45 degrees, "Jupiter...OAK EVOLUTION!" Kiara's attack pummeled the monster and it was just about to attack Kiara when Kiki's Spiral heart attack hit it with a large heart, the cloudy parts of the monster's form started to spiral, forming a small whirlwind, then the water blended with the clouds and the monster evaporated. Kiara heard some kind of strange music when the monster died, but she couldn't identify the source and it was gone a few seconds after the monster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:27 pm
Mai had still been down in the tree when the noises of fighting erupted above them. Confused, she ran up to see what was going on, and saw Kiara transformed into Sailor Jupiter and fighting a monster. She was lifting her own transformation stick thing when giant spiraling hearts appeared from nowhere and took the creature down.

When it was gone, she stepped out and looked around blinking. The hearts had come from Kiki, who was behind the tree, and thus out of Mai's line of vision from the trunk. "Are both of you okay?!"

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:25 pm
Kiara looked at Mai and smiled, "I'm fine, I've had longer fights, I've been able to transform for a couple of years now, I was the first to be found by the guardian cats." Kiara then looked over at Kiki, "Are you ok there Kiki?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:27 pm
((I have no problem with the whole villian thing. It is nice of you to ask, my friends just spark plot crap out of no where most of the time))

Kiki looked at the wand.
"Yeah...I'm good." she said blankly. After a few moments she took a deep breath, "THAT WAS FLIPPING AWESOME!" she them screamed happily. Luna smiled glad that it worked.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:33 pm
kokobean22
((I have no problem with the whole villian thing. It is nice of you to ask, my friends just spark plot crap out of no where most of the time))

Kiki looked at the wand.
"Yeah...I'm good." she said blankly. After a few moments she took a deep breath, "THAT WAS FLIPPING AWESOME!" she them screamed happily. Luna smiled glad that it worked.

Zyx couldn't help but smile. Kiki was great. "You were wonderful Kiki-san!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:44 pm
Hotaru had made her way towards the entrance of the tree a couple moments later, as she placed her transformation pen into her pocket. She couldn't believe she had missed a fight, which proved that she would most likely have to transform sooner or later. She nonchalantly made her way over towards the others, before looking around curiously in hopes that someone would tell her about the fight.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:51 pm
Kiara sighed, untransformed and then started walking away, an unhappy look on her face, no-one ever said much to her, many were scared, she had not been complimented on anything she'd done for many years. She'd lived alone for too long, she was going to go home and pick up Ariel later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:51 am
Mai shook her head and laughed at Kiki's exultant shout. Obviously the girl wasn't hurt. "Hey Kiara, are you ok?" she asked, as she turned. Turning around, she ended up spotting Kiara walking away as her normal self, and she gave a confused look before running up a little to pace herself next to the other girl.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:23 am
Kiara turned her head and was forced to look down on Mai, she forced herself to smile, "I'm fine thanks Mai, just a bit...disappointed I suppose."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:24 pm
Mai was confused, and she looked up at the taller girl. "Disappointed? About what?"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:41 pm
Kiki yurned around to Zyx.
"Wow. San....I havn't heard that in ever. Oh well. Thanks!" she said with smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:41 am
Kiara shook her head, "Hmm, maybe disappointed is not the word, I'm used to being avoided by now...I'm just slightly upset that no-one acknowledged my part in that fight, if I had not used Oak evolution, Kiki's attack would not have worked as the monster was no longer stunned and was not weakened enough." Kiara sighed slightly and continued walking, it was getting close to the end of school already.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:34 am
Mai decided the others could find her if they needed her, and kept walking with Kiara.

"Don't worry...it tends to happen. Whatever the little people do...it's always the leader that gets the credit for it...when I was little, I helped the hockey team find good angles to shoot from in elementary school. They did great...but they ended up congratulating the team captain.....it sounds boastful of me, but they wouldn't have done nearly as well if I hadn't showed them those plays...

Besides, at least you know your attacks. Think of Hotaru-san and me...we're caught up in this as much as you are, but we don't know the first thing about ourselves...I mean...uh..our senshi selves..."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games