Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:23 am
The bugs dont do the killing directly its more of a poisonous toxin they emit.

*grins at possible immunity to it*

Honestly though this is more of a secret jutsu.

Can we make it S-rank and forbidden it like what I did to human puppetry. Seriously I dont like the idea of aburame chunin making people decay...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:47 pm
Hey guys, I think I found the new Koi. And I mean his new account. The Nekkid Hero. He seems just as mouthy as Koi has ever made his rpcs and is just as mouthy out of it. In fact, In the chatroom, he just commented about how everyone here is a jackass since he read from page 1800. and that he found Koi's plan and was going to make it his own. Even though there were a few flaws.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:49 pm
Firu Shinra
Hey guys, I think I found the new Koi. And I mean his new account. The Nekkid Hero. He seems just as mouthy as Koi has ever made his rpcs and is just as mouthy out of it. In fact, In the chatroom, he just commented about how everyone here is a jackass since he read from page 1800. and that he found Koi's plan and was going to make it his own. Even though there were a few flaws.
Let him be, he makes it obivous and if he wants to be in the guild so bad he'd create another account and start over I say just let him go .  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:52 pm
Haha so i wasn't the only one thinking that!!!?? haha XD

Well yeah I thought that part was weird of him saying that.

Yeah Kats is right we expected him to do that either way
Thought he could be wrong......
nevermind don't care much  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:26 pm
Im just saying that we should keep an eye on him sorta. I mean, we really don't need more people quitting because of someone insulting them, or something along those lines. I'm not saying dive head first to investigate whether it is him, just...to keep an eye out.

I already have like five counts saying that it is Koi. I've known him since he first started, and all the mannerisms are the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:35 pm
I belive that he is Koi...Im getting that vibe from him. We cant really say that he is until I or one of us see him in a RPC fight. I think he is trying to play low and act like he isnt Koi.

Also he says that he knows Koi and is closely related to him some how....it is a conquencedence that he comes in a day after Koi has been banned.  

Oni_Soul

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:36 pm
Firu Shinra
Im just saying that we should keep an eye on him sorta. I mean, we really don't need more people quitting because of someone insulting them, or something along those lines. I'm not saying dive head first to investigate whether it is him, just...to keep an eye out.

I already have like five counts saying that it is Koi. I've known him since he first started, and all the mannerisms are the same.
I've known ever sense I accepted him into the guild, even if he denies it stare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Oni_Soul

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:39 pm
Oni_Soul
his application said "I was refied to this guild by Ikouisu" I don't really care due to the fact that koi made thign intresting and my point is stated above  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:46 pm
You didnt have to fight him. I just dont want to go through that whole thing again. I dont like cycles...we need to cut off the head and be done with it.  

Oni_Soul

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:46 pm
Dude, I've known since the first time he posted in my village, and bitched that a teacher wasn't there. Then he called a poisonous wolf, who is teaching him, stupid. That's a no-no, cause that wolf gets pissed easily. Oni, this could also help prove your thesis of if it is DEFINETLY Jims. Cause he is academy student, and Shadow wolf is like a Jounin assassin with poison laced weapons.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:52 pm
Well I'm sorta glad he's back now he doesn't have his OP RPC anymore send him t sand if you must he can't cause trouble there  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:55 pm
I have an idea. We can do this real easliy if we play our cards right. If one of you guys is a proctor in the Chuunin Exams coming up, I wouldnt mind facing him in the Forest Section of the exams just to see if it is him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:22 pm
Well, Kats, pretty sure he wont cause trouble in Sound. I have a psycho freak with bombs, two puppet guys, one of which has a demon and is bringing his super strong and hyper insane family, a guy who always has a boner, and myself. The guy who holds it together XD

Oni, why not come to Sound anytime? BTW It is him. Even though he didn't full on say it in the chatroom, he basically admitted that he is Koi. In all prospects. I mean, who the hell can read 100 pages in less than an hour, get all the important facts, post, and call everyone there a jackass?  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:30 pm
this is also true. and I didnt want to give Myoto a guitar...it would go good with the storyline....  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games