Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 pm
Actually I've been searching the web and I can't find anything that says a ruptured muscle can't be moved. They say it's extemely painful to move, but I don't see anything about movement being totally shut off.

@arekku: not too much, but he does have very tough skin so it should keep him alive for a while. btw the gates do heal, in a sense. For example, activating just the 2nd gate gives the user all of his chakra back. It's really like they become so overwhelmed with power that they can just push their body through just about anything. Until they die, that is.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:14 pm
You know what there is no reasoning with you
since you called in Bb I'll wait for his ruling cause you don't listen to any other logic of your own

Like I said gates would not provide you with healed muscles anymore actually probably even make it worse than your current condition  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:17 pm
I feel the same way.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:18 pm
See under "Severe Tears."

Activating the sixth gate would actually make it worse. I mean, you'd just be adding more tearing to your body. Just because you add chakra and power, it doesn't mean much if the limb is unable to function already. The gates aren't a quick fix for immobility, just a desperation tactic in the event that you're low on chakra/not strong enough to defeat the opponent without it. And I'm pretty sure you aren't either one of those at this point, just not capable of moving the arm and whatever else was struck in that manner.

I mean, if you can form hand seals then I guess you could try the air pocket bursts, but I don't think with that injury you'll be able to.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:25 pm
Yeah, I can see the sense in that. At the higher levels of it though I thought the user would be moving more via chakra than muscle though.

I'm in luck then, since air pocket burst doesn't require handseals. It just have to be able to see and concentrate the spot to make it happen.

Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
Description: Focusing on the air around them, the user is capable of causing parts of the wind to “burst” suddenly, causing anything nearby to be knocked aside. The burst does not do any damage however, and its primary purpose is to interrupt and leave the enemy open for further attacks. However the bursts can only be created within a twenty metre radius of the user and only at spots they are able to see.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:27 pm
Yeah like you can concentrate after getting hit on the face mmmhmmm make sense
rolleyes
I mean it's not like I have a earth crushing little finger so I wonder what is my leg ehhh?  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:36 pm
Probably not enough to get through a couple inches of diamond hard bone and armor that makes me invulnerable to physical attacks unless it's an A-rank or above jutsu. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Probably not enough to get through a couple inches of diamond hard bone and armor that makes me invulnerable to physical attacks unless it's an A-rank or above jutsu. stare

what about if it's an A rank taijutsu style mastery Kage level medic that has a bloodline that is usually concentrated on his legs?
mmmm?  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 pm
Allow me to repeat myself. "makes me invulnerable to physical attacks unless it's an A-rank of above jutsu" Don't medics usually get all their power from their fists anyways since they use their hands to heal people, not their feet?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:44 pm
Then again, the class says it makes all their taijutsu strong so I guess not.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:45 pm
You were vague about what type of jutsu xp
it could be taijutsu attack that's a rank it still a jutsu mmhmmm

though even so that just mean that your bones wouldn't get hurt though your internal organs would probably be push back with the force like your brain jiggling in your skull and what not
Just cause you have doesn't mean that it stops the force that's coming at you  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:49 pm
That's wrong as well. If that were the case then wouldn't soldiers who hide behind walls after tossing a grenade be killed? Of course not, because the wall absorbs the force of the explosion. Likewise, the hard bone absorbs the force of the blow.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 pm
Quick question: What about your dog makes his skin "tough?" I mean.....it's a dog. Even in beast/man clone version, there's nothing about it that would make it resistant to that much lighting. Oh, and I know I've asked this before (just don't want to sift through pages of stuff to find the answer), but is it just the clan that makes your bones "as hard as diamond" or is there a special jutsu or...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:52 pm
Dude you have to be still pretty far from the grenade either way even behind a wall

Though what I'm saying is that you have nothing holding your body in place there I stopped your connection with the floor as well you would still not be able to stand in place and concentrate really you be flying like a rag doll through the air  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
That's wrong as well. If that were the case then wouldn't soldiers who hide behind walls after tossing a grenade be killed? Of course not, because the wall absorbs the force of the explosion. Likewise, the hard bone absorbs the force of the blow.

Actually, just because you are a kaguya, it doesn't mean your internal bone structure has changed. You can manipulate it to change yes, but you didn't do that. I mean, you literally have exposed internal organs in your upper-body region just on a purely skeletal standpoint. There's no reason for bone to automatically be covering them unless otherwise stated.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games