Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:20 am
Noa Hayato

'Thank you for the compliment, sensei. You'll learn that girls like manners', Noa said, winking, as she continued to learn the jutsu.
She figured that the chakra was the thing that gave range to the jutsu, so she formed it into a sort of katapult inside her mouth. She spat a lot further, though it wasn't as far as Arekku and certainly not as dangerous.
She tried again, making the catapult inside her mouth better, so she could spit further. She managed to get her spit almost as far as Arekku.
Now it was time for the acid to form.
First, she made sure that the inside of her mouth wouldn't be hurt by the acid, that would be dangerous.
She changed the liquids in her mouths to sour, to burning acid. Or at least she tried. The next time she spat it was far from dissolving things, but it had a sour smell to it.
'I'll get the hang of this soon enough. It only disgusts me more than the other jutsu's you learned me. What chakra elements do you have? Maybe you can teach me some ninjutsu too', Noa said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:29 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Well Noa I'll try to keep that in mind I guess though I'm really comfortable on who I am."" Arekku said smiling as he stuck both his hands out in front of him both were open as one became wind and the other lightning out off the other, then suddenly a wind wolf and lightning dog came out off each of his hands,"Haha sorry for showing off, but I think you get the point right? I'm a Lightning and Wind user." Arekku said laughing.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:37 am
Noa Hayato

'Of course you should be who you are, but decent manners have never killed someone's personality', Noa replied, as she watched him creating animals.
' I wish I could do that with water. Isn't your student, Kuromaru, a water type?', Noa asked.
She concentrated on her jutsu again. She spat again, more acidness was added to the liquid she spat. She noticed the stone she spat on was dissolving for a bit. She was getting there.
She tried again, making the liquid even more dangerous. When she spat she felt something fall on herself. It burned like hell and took a bit of her skin away. She quickly healed herself. She had to watch her spitting better from now on, the liquid was getting more and more dangerous.
Carefully she spat again, this time her target was a small tree. The leaves dissolved completely, but the branches were just stripped of their skin.
She chose another tree, spatting on it. The jutsu finally worked for her.
'I'll probably never use this again. I'ts an icky jutsu'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:58 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"I'll keep that in mind then next time haha, yeah he is I don't really know how that happen I try to take people that I can actually teach." Arekku said rubbing his head as his eyes turned purple,"I can let just say create fake water elements don't ask how it's just something weird about me okay, though keep this in mind sort of a riddle this is not my chakra nature so try to figure it out." Arekku said as he made a seal though his arms seem to be covered by something as he spat water,"First level I think is called Uo Tsuba." Arekku said as he made an added seal as he then made the spit faster and stronger,"Mizu Perretto I think that one was called if I member right, I hope you can learn with my fake water jutsu's." Arekku said winking as his eyes became normal again.

Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
Description: A simple jet of water shot from the mouth. It can hit with enough force to stun you if it hits properly. It can be done up to 5 times in succession, or one jet can be shot. To give an example of its power, Mist academy students usually use this technique to play a game much like tag.
Academy

Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)
Description: An enhanced Uo Tsuba, instead of a stream, it is a bullet that impacts the enemy at high speed (though with blunt force,) and it is roughly about the size of a fist.
Genin

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:23 pm
Noa Hayato

'Womanly intuition?', Noa suggested as she started on the first of the two moves. She hoped she had seen it correctly and could actually transfer the technique to a real element.
She gathered her chakra and formed the seal. She spat a small jet of water. It was perfectly good. She smiled. She had gotten better at deceipering what Arekku was doing.
She now tried the Mizu Perretto. Her first try wasn't much stronger than Uo Tsuba. It had to be harder. She remembered her technique with the acid technique earlier and figured she could use that to finish this technique.
She brought up her catapult and spat out water. It was stronger, yet it wasn't as fast as Arekku's beam.
She tried again, making her chakra snap. Water flew out of her mouth at high speed. She hit a tree with it.

' I think I can learn with fakes. How do you manage to do that anyway? Is it that thing that is inside you what isn't suppose to be there? I heard that Kazuma-sensei can use more elements because of his demon, maybe this is something like that?, Noa asked, as curious as she was.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:30 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well Kazuma's are his own chakra this is not mine at all in a way." Arekku said as he decided to let his glow back to normal and a beast started to form before long half of Susanoo's body could be seen behind Arekku,"Well Noa say hello to your new sensei, Susanoo." Arekku said as he turned around and Susanoo bowed before Noa.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:38 pm
Noa Hayato

Her eyes shot open of surprise. This was just to weird for words. She knew she was looking really dumb and immature, but hell, where did that came from?
'Nice to meet you, Susanoo-sensei', Noa said when she regained control of her tongue again. She bowed and stood straight again. Millions of questions darted through her mind. How did it came there? Why did it look like this? How was the fake chakra related to this? Why was it going to be her sensei?
She asked none of these questions, it was rude to ask a sensei that looked so weird these questions. It might kill her for asking.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:53 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku laughed as he saw Noa expression,"What can I say I'm really a freak when it comes to my abilities Noa, though Susanoo is my partner in crime though it comes with some nasty side effects I won't lie so use him proficiently okay." Arekku said as Susanno made seals then made a cylinder of water around him as it also gained tentacles,"That's Mizy Tate no Jutsu. If I remember right." Arekku said with a smile as he sat back.

Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)
Description: A shield of water is formed around the user as a cylindrical barrier that reaches just above the user's head. After the initial creation that user can manipulate the water, allowing for water spikes, tentacles, hands and the like, though these appendages are not dexterous enough to handle a weapon. The bad thing is that the shield isn't that reliable against ninjutsu. However, an opponent who is strong enough can break through the shield.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 pm
((Alex I'm still out here ya know. Stop flirting I need some training for the exams as well stare . Didn't you say you didn't know any water jutsu?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:07 pm
Noa Hayato

'Better a freak than someone who is perfect', Noa replied as she tried to smile a bit. She wasn't comfortable with Susanoo, but he was learning her the jutsu's she needed, so she would not question anything about this.

From what she saw, this jutsu was similar to her Suirou no jutsu, only designed to protect now.
She copied the seals and summoned the water to form a protective wall around her. She sought too much similarity with the water prison, she noticed the defensive chakra structure forming on the inside of the wall instead of the outside.
She tried again, focussing on not making the water prison, but something else. Water flowed around her, it took the shape of a wall, but wasn't defensive on either side of it. She had balanced out her chakra.
She gave it another try, this time the wall erected as it should be. She tried to get out the tentacles, but couldn't manage that and after several tries she gave up.
'Sorry, I don't know how to manipulate water correctly', she said, a bit dissappointed in herself.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:13 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((haha well Katon I did say that cause I hate showing off Susanoo also I can't use it that long or I might hurt myself, well I'm trying to help a fellow medic, but sure why don't you try learning these as well, ps I don't know water jutsu's that's still very true))
Arekku sat back as Susanoo observe Noa's progress he had a stern look on his face at all times.

Susanoo looker her with fierce eyes as if he was going to roar at her though he quickly calmed down as Arekku shot a glare at him and he then decided to another set of seals,"I think he saying that Mizu Soujuu might help you out in learning to control water." Arekku said as he sat back and was meditating as the water became hot.

Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
Description: Any Mist Shinobi that uses ninjutsu should likely have this technique. This involves learning basic manipulation of the properties of water. Boiling, freezing, and pressurization of water are included in these studies. Freezing is mostly limited to small amounts of water, and boiling includes the creation of steam by further putting chakra into the water. The user cannot perform these tasks on larger bodies of water with this basic study alone. Furthermore, by learning to draw water from the moisture in the air, the shinobi can use water techniques without requiring a source of water nearby (unless stated otherwise.) A Kage level jutsu always requires a water source, even if the Mist-nin in question creates it first.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:17 pm
((Ok true true,but if you were gonna show her water tech you coulda have had me come inside so I could learn it to even after you bit her neck and kissed her xp which Kuromaru just happened to see lol.))  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:25 pm
Noa Hayato

Noa tried not to look down when Susanoo allmost pierced her with his eyes. She stayed as calm as possible, not letting her fear show. She was confident that Arekku-sensei could handle this. Otherwise he wouldn't have let out Susanoo.

' I will learn it then, thank you Susanoo-sama', Noa replied as she followed the seals once without adding chakra. She then summoned the water wall around her again and started to play with it. She tried to boil it, but the water only became warm. It was too great a surface for her to try it on for the first time. She tried to shape it in other ways, making tentacles and spikes. She succeeded in this. She also managed to alter the molecules so she froze a part of the wall in front of her vital organs.
'This is fun!', Noa smiled, as she shaped the water so it looked like Arekku's face, with Susanoo behind him.
' You said there were drawbacks on using Susanoo.. Aren't you going to get hurt by what you do now?', she asked.

(( I have not started a sensei-student war, have I?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:32 pm
((No Noa Alex is just a flirt lol. Wow it's weird saying my name to address another person.))  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Well I started teaching medic before I gave up and just decided to with Susanoo lmao haha I only done that twice now haha I don't want to make it a regular thing))
Arekku clapped as she finished the moves,'Well yeah though if I'm careful nothing bad should happen yet so I might have to cut training short with this, but I can use him for a good while. So no worries." Arekku said smiling as Susanoo did some seals and made a water sword,"Mizu no yaiba." Arekku said as Susanoo demonstrated.

Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword)
Description: Creates a sharp sword made of solid water in the user’s hand. As the user's control improves, he can manipulate the shape and size he/she wants the sword to have, from a tiny dagger to a massive decapitator sword. At the minimum requirements, the sword has minimal offensive power, able to make slight cuts and tears in the flesh of an opponent, and susceptible to high pressure (an opponent breaking the blade with a weapon of his own) and fire attacks.
Academy Level: The sword can be up to the size of a wakizashi, and is fragile, breaking under the pressure of weapon strikes against it and low level fire ninjutsu.
Genin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a katana, and is now as strong as a normal, metal blade. Strong Fire Ninjutsu can still destroy the blade, however.
Chuunin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a nodachi, and now cuts with the edge of a finely crafted blade. It can no longer be destroyed by any genin level fire ninjutsu and using it as a defensive sweep can negate academy level Fire ninjutsu.
Jounin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a cleaver, and is now incredibly durable and lethal. Advanced Chuunin level fire Ninjutsu is required to harm the blade, and defensively the blade can disperse up to genin level fire techniques.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games