Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:29 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku was surprise by the sheer power of the chakra though he soon turned his gaze to Shoko something like this couldn't be simple to handle as he disrupted his chakra as he felt the genjutsu though his vision getting shaky made him a little dizzy. "It's truly amazing Shoko seriously." Arekku said as he loved how Shoko was the light of his life at times while he was plunging in a weird darkness lately. He wasn't wearing his clan's glove and there was an eerie glow on his hands. "Shoko it reminds me a lot of what you are to me, the sun." Arekku said smiling though he wanted to explain more what he meant about Shoko being the sun though for now he just smiled at her as he had the chance to do it.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:59 pm
NUR

User Image

"Ahh thanks Arekku" Shoko smlies waving the sword around not knowing doing so would plunge Arekku completely into a lovely genjutsu. Now the image of Shoko naked would be seen to Arekku lit dimly by only her sword and a beautiful sash running along her body. In reality of course she is still clothed, but at this very moment Arekku would believe she is standing there looking like a bare goddess.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:02 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku knew that he was in a genjutsu though he wasn't sure to wanna get out off it as he walked to her and suddenly picked her up kissing her on the lips in the same manner he did so long ago when he first said he loved her, he was showing a great passion for Shoko as he still saw her naked.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:09 am
Kasumi walked into the cave in a dazed. She had been though so much so fast, she was on the razor edge of sanity and was just looking for a familiar face to be with. Kasumi walked in and eyes wide in shock as she saw Shoko kissing the Kusakage. Her mind just went blank and at that moment her sanity shattered.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:13 am
Shoko smiles putting the sword away thus taking Arekku out of the genjutsu. She sees Kasumi moments later and walks over to her. "Kasumi im glad to see you." Shoko opens her arms to give Kasumi a hug...unsure whether or not Kasumi would accept a hug from a person like her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:15 am
Kasumi just stood still, her eyes seeming to stare off into the distance focused on nothing. Emotions and images running though her mind faster and faster like a marry go round speeding up playing over and over.  

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:16 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku was leaning on the wall as watch both Shoko and Kasumi, he saw Kasumi face and didn't like the look of it, though worse he felt like something was off at the moment more than just what Kasumi had saw. Though he was worried that all this might make her start hyperventilating at any time soon, though he didn't trust her to get close since the last time they met.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:39 am
Shoko steps forward and gives Kasumi a hug. "Something is wrong I can tell." She whispers into her ear for only her to hear. "I know seeing me like this probably has you troubled as well, but I mean something else is wrong." Shoko holds tightly onto Kasumi, she knows something happened to her friend something terrible that needs tending to.  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:45 am
Kasumi eyes shot to an instant glare and she slapped Shoko hard in the side of the face. Powered by her metal skin made it a hard slap knocking her to the ground. "Get your hands off me. You think it just that simple, give Kasumi a hug and everything fine. I walk in a catch the love of my life naked and kissing someone else, and you think that can be fixed by a hug from a ******** whore!" She yelled as suddenly several metal spikes shot out right under Shoko, from the metal reserve in the cave. Though every single metal spike missed her, Kasumi just did it for effect. "I spare your life cause of our history, but I don't wish to see your face again." She said with dark tone in her voice as she turned and walked out of the cave not even looking back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:50 am
((Hey i wasn't naked...that was a genjutsu only he could see. you showing up now would of seen me totally clothed like i was the whole time.))

In tears Shoko looks to Kasumi being slapped to the ground and having spike rise up next to her is too much. Shoko let her guard down. Her stupid uncertaintity has finally got the better of her. Shoko like the weakling she is only cries as Kasumi says all this. Unable to stop her friend Shoko disappears into the darkest recesses of her cave an area where no one could find her.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:51 am
~edit~
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku started walking to Shoko he was going to help her up but only saw her run off as he was looking at where she ran off,"Kasumi! What is Shoko to you!? What does she mean to you!?" Arekku asked as he wanted to stall her at least a while though he didn't turn to face her,"I also love Shoko I had kissed her before as well showed her how much I loved her and you came in and kissed her and took her away, but also I realize more than I'm more than willing for her to come back and smile at me than lose her completely. I'm an idiot, but yet I love her and just want to have her love me back...." Arekku said to Kasumi as he decided to follow Shoko unsure of what to say to her.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:55 am
((I know but you know the nakedness makes the betral that much deeper lol.))

Kasumi stood her ground. "You will never understand." She said simpley as she vanished in the wind.

((and i went off to the grass county if anyone cares lol which i know you do))  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:58 am
In the darkest place of her cave Shoko under goes a transformation. "Ahhh what the hell am i doing?!" She punches the wall and disappears into the earth she can't let Kasumi leave like this she knows what she must do. "Kasumi i'm coming. I dont care if you kill me." Shoko says softly before entering the stone wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:01 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku stop following Shoko as he was using a Grass jutsu to try to track her in the area though he soon saw she was planning to leave, he wasn't getting frustrated with himself as he just seem his body glowed from the seals as his body soon wrapped itself with the material on the floor and it seemed he plunged into complete darkness as soon appeared at the surface of Grass with careless expression.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤

Dante smiled as the shuriken was thrown, to which controlling the wind around them from the hole in the ceiling from which they entered, the shuriken was knocked off course enough to miss him, though he did move to the side to avoid a suprisea it may hold hidden. He was about to counter when suddenly another woman stepped in. He watched as the scene unfold, his sensei being slapped to the ground and being called a whore...a ******** whore.....whore... The name repeated in his mind, the scene as well. Long ago father said the same thing to his mother, slapping her to the ground and then started beating her infront of him and his brother. He hated him so much for it, his father continously calling her a whore while he beat her. And he cared a great deal for his sensei and he couldn't bare seeing this play once more. His hands curled into fists as his chakra level began rising unconsciously. "This....is unacceptable.." He began to say as the ground shook alittle bit. One of his eyes glowed red, the other glowing green as a cloak of chakra began covering him. Half of the cloak is red and the other half was green. You shouldn't get so angry Dante glared in his mind. Who are you. Seriously! Answer me The voice was silent for awhile. I am Inzanagi, or Hachiha the voice said as it began taking shape within his head, taking the form of an angel. Dante was suprised, but his rage was still growing due to flashbacks and what was happening to his sensei. He slowly began taking steps towards the area where they entered the cave. Looking up getting ready to leave. He forgotten Shoko had a clone there, his clay birds flew around him. One flew into the sky, which out of rage he set it off. The explosion was much stronger then usual, rocking the cave from the increase in power of the explosion

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"You will fumble in your opposition of my quest.
Though I encourage!
For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusion as you,
is a sweet fortune!
"
xxxxxxxxx Wind xxx八翼天使 Eight Winged Angel
Shinobi of Kusa--Gennin--Chakra Hands--Fuuton Masters--  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games