Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:44 pm
iTeddy Byakuga
WereWeasels
[[Awesome]]

Ryuuki checked out Kazuma's scrolls. After a short amount of time, he picked out all of the jutsus that he wanted to learn, not wasting time with unimportant techniques. "Can you teach me these jutsus?" he asked, pointing them out.

Koudo Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version)
Prerequisite: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Description: This is the same genjutsu, but with a twist: When the subject of the jutsu eventually moves one of hisher feet, instead of directions returning to normal, heshe will start to “fall” towards the sky, while on the outside world they will simply become unconscious. The advanced version of the genjutsu isn’t used as a test as commonly as the simple version, mainly because at the wrong hands, the metaphorical fall may cause an actual coma, and at extreme and rare cases, death.

Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)
Description: This genjutsu can create fake blood and wounds on the user’s body to fool the enemy that he/she is wounded. The illusion is only visual; it cannot trick the sense of smell

Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Description: This simple genjutsu is one that is used for testing the skill, logic and handling pressure abilities of many academy students and genin. When applied on an opponent or a test subject, they will feel as if they are upside down with their feet still on the ground but feeling as if the direction of “down” is the direction of the sky. This genjutsu puts much stress on the mind of an opponent, since there is a strong feeling (mainly because the user has suggested it into the opponent’s mind) that if heshe would move one of their legs, heshe will “fall” into the sky. This genjutsu is superb at testing which genin or academy student has the bravery of taking a calculated risk, and is most used by academy teachers, rather than in combat.
There is a very easy way to defeat this genjutsu, hence its simplicity and the common use of it as a test: you only have to move one of your legs and the directions of up and down automatically right themselves.

Nemuri (Sleep)
Descripiton: A genjutsu technique where the ninja places their hand on their target's shoulder and forces them into a deep slumber. A useful technique when subterfuge is involved with a mission, but utterly useless in combat.

Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)
Description: This is a fairly high level genjutsu where the shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc. One would be advised against using this technique on teammates, however. After the effect has passed, the victim remembers the one who used the technique, and almost always with hostility.

Koudo Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version)
Prerequisite: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Description: This is the same genjutsu, but with a twist: When the subject of the jutsu eventually moves one of hisher feet, instead of directions returning to normal, heshe will start to “fall” towards the sky, while on the outside world they will simply become unconscious. The advanced version of the genjutsu isn’t used as a test as commonly as the simple version, mainly because at the wrong hands, the metaphorical fall may cause an actual coma, and at extreme and rare cases, death.

(( i am copying them so badly ))

what class are you two?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:45 pm
(( Gen and Nin, Sorta I can;t choose, we need had classes a year ago ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 pm
Kazuma shrugged he did handsigns and looked at Teddy "Nemuri (sleep)" and if Teddy was still watching him he would fall asleep (1/1)

Kazuma did handsigns "Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)" he looked down and he had no fake wounds.(1/3)

Kazuma did handsigns "Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)" he looked at his hand that had a paper cut sized fake injury. (2/3)

Kazuma did handsigns again "Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)" and he looked down and saw major wounds on his body, "Odd" he said and dispelled the genjutsu (3/3)

Kazuma then tossed Ryukki a scroll that had details on how to learn each jutsu "I can't be using up all my chakra sorry, but that will help you out a lot keep it forever" he said and smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 pm
(( buawahahahahah Learned sorta ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:54 pm
[[I'm ninjutsu type, but I can still learn some gen if I'm not mistaken Also, I'll learn them later. I have to go now.]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 pm
(( I can learn them because I am a uchiha  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 pm
((Isn't there a rule for that Teddy? Oh and btw your the proctor for me and Wereweasels match. I'm taijutsu btw))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 pm
Nakashima wasn’t too concerned with what had transpired, because he hadn’t known the kid. Instead his attention was focused upon the scroll he now held in his hand. Opening it up Nakashima scanned down the list of techniques, past the ones he knew, until he finally came to Hayabusa Otoshi (Peregrine Falcon Drop). “Hmmm…I guess I should take back up where I left off and that would be with you.” Nakashima said calmly as his finger landed upon the technique.

A light breeze passed by as Nakashima brought his hands up before him and swiftly shifted his hands through the proper handseals to summon a shadow clone of himself. Instantly after being summoned, even before the smoke had cleared, the clone leapt high into the air. Nakashima knew that the point of the technique was to get a grip upon his opponent’s ankles, wrap his legs around their waist, then use the force of their descent to drive his opponents head into the ground, so he leapt up into the air after his clone. (1/3)

Once he reached the same height of his clone he swiftly shot his hand out and clasped him upon the shoulder forcing his reluctant clone upside down before swiftly taking hold of the clone’s ankles and wrapping his legs around the clone’s waist. Since Nakashima was still in his ascent and the clone had already started his decent there was a brief moment where they two of them lingered in mid air for a moment. The two then began to fall. (2/3)

Nakashima held tightly to his Shadow clone as the two of them fell towards the ground. At the last moment Nakashima dismissed the shadow clone knowing that he would take the full brunt of the impact upon himself if it was completed. “That was close. That move is simple but the complicated part will be getting my opponent into position.” Nakashima said to himself as he scratched his chin lightly. (3/3)

(Hayabusa Otoshi (Peregrine Falcon Drop) 3/3)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 pm
Corelleon
((Isn't there a rule for that Teddy? Oh and btw your the proctor for me and Wereweasels match. I'm taijutsu btw))

(( i am not sure And Yes I am Corelleon, I am going to make your match a living hell jk ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:06 pm
iTeddy Byakuga
Corelleon

(( i am not sure And Yes I am Corelleon, I am going to make your match a living hell jk ))

((from what i gather it already is for WereWeasels. oh and tell him i won't let him fart on the volcano i'll have to plug him up with the thousand years of death.))  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:07 pm
Corelleon
iTeddy Byakuga
Corelleon

((from what i gather it already is for WereWeasels. oh and tell him i won't let him fart on the volcano i'll have to plug him up with the thousand years of death.))

(( XD I then i shall rape him in the air ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:09 pm
iTeddy Byakuga
Corelleon
iTeddy Byakuga
Corelleon

(( XD I then i shall rape him in the air ))

((rape who? and how'd they get in the air?))  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 pm
(( rape weseals or you ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:18 pm
((Awwww common don't say that. I mean me and Wereweasels have enough to worry about with battling in an arean that seems to be above a volcanoe. I mean seriously Havock is trying to set our arses of fire. lol))  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:01 pm
A casual glance over at his father and Nakashima decided that it would be best if he continued his taijutsu training using the scroll his father had tossed to him earlier. ~ I guess Noa and those others probably need just as much help for the upcoming exams as I do so I’ll let Kazuma teach them for a bit. ~ Nakashima picked up the scroll, that he had dropped on the ground, that contained a detailed list of all of the leaf style taijutsu techniques. “Ok time for the next one.” Nakashima said calmly as he looked at the one underneath of the last technique he had learned. “Houshou (Crushing Fist)? That’s a funny name considering it’s a palm strike.” Nakashima said to himself with a light chuckle.

Nakashima walked over to a nearby training dummy then fell into a light fighting stance balancing upon the balls of his feet so that he would be able to move more swiftly when he decided to make his strike. He went over the moves for the technique again and again in his mind. His eyes snapped open suddenly and he took a step forward so that his right foot was in front and closer to the training dummy. Nakashima’s right hand opened up into a flat surface, preparing for a palm-strike, as his entire body rotated around. Using the momentum built up from this motion Nakashima thrust his right hand forward causing a loud, sharp crack to echo through the small training area when he struck the training post with a solid blow. (1/3)

Nakashima fell back a step and bounced lightly upon the balls of his feet. “Well I’ve got the form.” He said calmly to himself. He then stopped his movements and closed his eyes taking in a few deep breaths. His eyes snapped open suddenly and he took a step forward so that his right foot was in front and closer to the training dummy. Nakashima’s right hand opened up into a flat surface, preparing for a palm-strike, as his entire body rotated around. Using the momentum built up from this motion Nakashima thrust his right hand forward causing a loud, sharp crack to echo through the small training area when he struck the training post with a solid blow. However the force of this hit caused the already damaged post to break in half, with the top half flying through the air to come to a tumbling stop nearly twenty feet away from the bottom half of the post.(2/3)

“Well it’s definitely a strong strike.” He commented casually as he looked at the surface of his hand which was starting to turn a light reddish color. Walking over to another training post he suddenly took a step forward so that his right foot was in front and closer to the training dummy. Nakashima’s right hand opened up into a flat surface, preparing for a palm-strike, as his entire body rotated around. Using the momentum built up from this motion Nakashima thrust his right hand forward causing a loud, sharp crack to echo through the small training area when he struck the training post with a solid blow. When the strike hit the sheer force caused the training post to break free and go skittering across the ground coming to a rest more than forty feet from where it had been buried in the ground. (3/3)

(Houshou (Crushing Fist) 3/3)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces