Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:28 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/3] Yukio moved on to the next jutsu on the list, the Dissonance: Howl. Like some of the other jutsu, this also aimed to create a blast of wind from his mouth. Unlike them though, he was meant to give it a specific cone shape to make it more widespread. Yukio started by practicing to make this shape by molding the chakra on his vocals.

[2/3] Once he'd done that, Yukio successfully fired a ten foot wide cone of wind from his mouth. Aiming it at a wind clone he'd made, the jutsu slammed into the chest of the clone, knocking the wind out of before it poofed away.

[3/3] Now for the last part. Yukio fired another cone at a clone's feet, and successfully tripped it up, leaving him open for an even greater attack before poofing away as well. From what he could tell, the jutsu wouldn't be able to hit both areas at once. All the same though, it looked like a hard technique to dodge, which gave it a better value.

((Dissonance: Howl learned))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:37 am
Firu Shinra
"How did I get tricked? I already told you I was a wolf." Shadow said as he threw three poison covered senbon at Yukio. "Besides, kids should mind their toungues. Especially when dealing with someone who can kill them in the blink of an eye."

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio laughed again as the senbon just stuck in his paper clothes, unable to penetrate any further to reach his skin. "You're an even bigger fool if you need to be told how you're tricked. Of course, I knew you were a wolf the whole time. Your appearance isn't exactly subtle, ya know, even in human form. Still, with just a little fake doubt you instantly jump at somebody like a stray dog, trying to prove something that is so obvious, it goes without saying. With just a little provoking, I bet I could get you to do anything. Yukio grinned. "Also, you shouldn't boast about how fast you can kill someone, because it too just makes you look foolish." Yukio glanced into Shadow's eyes. "I guess you're wondering "how?" again. Do you know what the really cool thing is about killers with that kind of skill?" Yukio grinned wider. "They don't tell you about it."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:44 am
"I just don't like to be touched. That is why I retaliated. And no, I am not wondering why. I already know all about your ability to manipulate paper. Obviously, you have a bad memory." Shadow then threw a senbon at the light above. This made the light flicker on and off. In about a second, Yukio would feel the cold chill from behind him, like a strong breeze stopped at his back. "My name is Shadow for a reason. This is where I kill. This is where I live. This is what I am." Shadow said, then laughed in Yukio's ear. Before Yukio could retaliate to Shadow behind him, Shadow was already back at the desk, multiple feet away.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 pm
Sarium looked at Firu "Do you have any scrolls of medical jutsu, and can you give me the scrolls for the sound jutsu" he said with a smile.  

irishshamrock12

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:22 pm
(Are you kidding me irish? Seriously?)

Shadow looked at Sarium. "No, but Lord Otokage might." He said, going back to chewing on a senbon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:07 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru's giant snake returned and from outside it hissed and only a snake summoner could actually understand the message it conveyed.

Zeramaru seemed to actually like the information and he stopped the jutsu that he was about to try. He tossed a scroll at Jin.

"Kai (release) Its a genjutsu technique but its a B rank jutsu to you it should be easy." Zeramaru said then he left the room he had some interesting information to tell the lord otokage.

((I assume you already know the basic 3 jutsu replacement, clone and transform so there's your only  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:58 pm
((Oh my, sorry my brain is 100% slowed down right now so sorry about that))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:38 pm
(Actually, I have to still finish replacement, and do henge... So, I'm not a genin yet and can't learn that technique... not yet, at least.)

Jin sighed as the man he hoped would teach him, walked away from the fight. Jin knew he was about to get caught in a Genjutsu, but would nver admit it. As the scroll flew towards him, he got jittery, but was able to manage out catching the scroll. "Kai, eh? Well, looks like I'll need to finish my Transformation and my Replacement. Where was I? Oh yeah, replacing myself with the giant branch." Jin said as he looked at it. He imagined himself being where the branch was.
[4/5]

Jin then slapped through the needed seals and smiled as he closed his eyes. He then would seem to be engulfed in smoke, and spit out where the log used to be. A log was floating in air where Jin was, and he let out a small laugh. He had actually completed it. As the log fell to the ground, Jin thought about his life, and how good it had actually turned out to be. Maybe, just maybe, he'd become one of Sound's Sannin. After all, Sannin was not a position to be taken lightly.
[5/5]

(Now I got Henge to do. I might half a** it though. I look around and see all these people learning techniques with one lines... and I have about...6 lines minimum? The bbcode makes it look like less though...)  

ThePonySlaystation

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:03 pm
Jin looked at the way that the technique was supposed to go, and just let out a sigh. This sucked. Again with the stupid Ninjutsu. It was always Ninjutsu in the Shinobi World. Well, Jin would bring fear to all Ninjutsu users. Jin would also be known as his English Name, God. He would strike fear where ever he roamed.
[1/5]

Jin needed a mirror for this technique, he couldn't just do things all alone. He would screw stuff up. He grabbed a photo of a married couple and smiled at the thought that maybe one day he'd be normal, and functional, just like them.
[2/5]

Jin looked at the picture. and hung it in the closet. He then smiled as he slapped through the seals. He looked back into the mirror, to see that he was now a horribly disfigured body, looking somewhat like a giant zombie(Like a Tank from L4D).
[3/5]

That couldn't have been right. He thought of the method once more, and then smiled as he was quick to grab on to the picture and think really long and hard about it. Voila! It would work, it had to! He looked at the picture again, and then began to engulf the outside of his body in a thin film of chakra.
[4/5]

He slapped through the seals, and then smoke went around his body. Out of the smoke came the peaceful husband that any normal family would have. He wore a business suit and everything. "So, can I have my headband now?!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:11 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio glanced at Shadow with a kind of blank stare. "......how impractical." he muttered before turning to Jin. "HEY, fellow student! Would you mind giving me that Kai scroll when you finish with it!? Thank you!"

[1/3] "Continuing on with what I'm supposed to be doing..." Yukio read through the next jutsu scroll. It was labeled, Dissonance: Yell. Yukio started it off by trying to amplify his own Shout technique, since they seemed to be very similar to each other.

[2/3] This gave the Yell a bit more potency as everything within five feet of him would suffer a painful screech. It still wasn't where it needed to be though, so Yukio had to try again to get its range up.

[3/3] With a little fine tuning the jutsu was increased to ten feet. It seemed pretty useful to Yukio. After all, if Shadow ever did try his blindness trick then he could just use this technique to send him into crippling pain. Its only drawback was that it would effect allies as well, but it wasn't like Yukio had any of those so he wasn't worried about it too much.

((Dissonance: Yell learned))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:16 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/3] The Enhance Sense jutsu was the last on the list. Yukio understood it perfectly, and so tried it out on himself. First he tried enhancing his hearing abilities, since he already had experience with it before. Almost instantly he felt his hearing abilities increase exponentially.

[2/3] Next on the list was sight. Yukio performed the jutsu on himself and instantly he could see things that were much farther away, or be able to pick out small details that would've alluded him before.

[3/3] The last trial was smell and touch. Like the others this also became easy to enhance through the jutsu. With the smell enhanced he wondered if this was how Shadow smelled normally? Since the jutsus were completed, Yukio walked up to shadow and gave him back the scroll. "Finished, again."

((Enhance Sense learned. All gennin defensive sound jutsu learned))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:58 pm
Ronnel heard a loud yell from the Classroom as he walked by an open window.
"Hm. Training going on in there, maybe I can get a scroll there." He turned and headed inside, climbing up the stairs.  

Ronnel-again

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:15 pm
The shaggy headed teen poked his head into the room and looked around.
"Ara ara. No sign of Otokage-sama. Huh..." He spotted Shadow sitting at the desk and blinked.
He seems familiar.....what's going on... He shook his head and stuck one hand up.
"Yo, got anything medically-oriented sensei? Or do I head over to the hospital and find what I can do to help?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:18 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Oh? You're medical too?" Yukio asked the new student.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:20 pm
"Maa, I wish to be, but so far I haven't been able to get any training in that respect. Name's Ronnel, pleased ta meetcha."
Ronnel ducked into the room, wincing when he stood up to fast and smacked his head on the low doorframe.
Bloody things were made for pre-teens, not guys my size! He held one hand up towards the other.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games