Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:35 pm
Sarium sat down and drank more sake " I haven't been here long I was in rain last and before that i was jsut wondering around and a great man that is of your bloodline took me under his wing and taught me the ways of chaos" he said and drank more sake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm
Ray looked at the sake and snatched it from Sarium and felt the bottle before chugging it, he threw the sake aside and walked up woozy and his eyes were red, Ray was drunk and he got into a fighting stance "Daddy," he said as he kept wobbling around.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:47 pm
Sarium laughed at the kid drink the sake then his wooble, then he was stunned "What did you call me" he said and raised an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:50 pm
Ray fell backwards as he rose back up drunken by the Sake he chugged "You heard me, I am your Son, Dad, Sarium is my father," he mumbled as he kept wobbling  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:59 am
Sarium raised an eyebrow "How do you know I am your dad" he said and pulled out a bigger bottle of sake and took a huge gulp.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 am
Ray stopped moving, "It is logical, We are both Physco, and more," he said as he began humming.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 am
Sarium gulped more "Just because we are from rock and both insane doesn't mena anything who is your mother" he asked, this would solve it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:04 pm
Ray smiled a he tried to remember and looked at him "Shinuzi?," he asked as he looked at the ground.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:11 pm
Sarium was drinking sake as Ray said the name, he spit out all the sake in a mist "s**t I am your dad" he said and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:39 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"And on that note, I take my leave." Yukio muttered as he broke away from watching the fight to walk to a deserted area of the training grounds and opened the fuuton scroll Sarium gave him.

[1/1] Yukio starts with the wind leviation technique. After trying it on a kunai he sent it skyward with ease. Wind was naturally easy for him to master, after all.

[1/1] Next was the projectile control technique. Yukio had already mastered this before, so properly learning the jutsu was even easier. He took out a couple of shuriken and infused them with wind chakra before throwing them through a tree.

[1/2] Yukio also glances at the Wind Surge jutsu and tries it out by firing a blast of wind from his palm. It still needed a little bit of work though.

[2/2] Yukio tried it again to ensure its knockback ability. The wind techniques were coming to him at a much faster pace than normal genin, but he figured that it was probably because of his class and clan that made wind chakra control so easy.

((projectile control skill, wind levitation, and gale surge learned))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:09 am
irishshamrock12
Sarium was drinking sake as Ray said the name, he spit out all the sake in a mist "s**t I am your dad" he said and shrugged.

Ray smiled as he ran threw the mist of Sake getting some on his face as he hugged his father, "So father tell me, What did happen to mother"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:36 am
A clone appeared of Ray as Ray looked at his dad " I will return," he said as he vanished.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:18 pm
Sarium shrugged "How the hell am I sapposed to know I left the damn village".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:19 pm
Ray's clone twitched "Where is she," he screamed  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:29 pm
Sarium shrugged "Probably still in rock" he said and gulped down more sake it was suprising he didn't get drunk but then again he was a puppet.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games