Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image
Axel
Missing Nin | Weapons Master

(Sigh...I'm so going to regret this...here goes...)

Axel flicked his wrist as a strong surge of wind exploded beneath the academy student's body. He had used his mastery of the wind in order to force the boy's body over to him, and since no one was keeping the kid down, nothing got in his way. The body flew over to him as he grabbed him by the shirt and flung him on his shoulders. That's when he flicked his wrist once more, and another body flew over to him, one that he took notice of, the wind so powerful that it had no choice but to come to Axel as he used all of his force. This one flying to him as well as he grabbed it and slung it on his other shoulder. "My sincerest apologies Lord Zeramaru, but I promise I'll return with another live body..." he stated apolegetically as his body flickered, leaving an after image in his place. That's when a huge explosion of wind proppeled Axel forward at such speeds that they would have all been forced a step back from the sheer power (Assasin's Rush) None of them in that room had his speed, and he would go to his maximum, regardless of the tear in his muscle to do it. He tore back to the gates of sound.

Exit

"Got It Memorized?"
Axel Tribute: Sacrifice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:22 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio followed Axel's lead and disappeared in a gust of wind. His two wind clones threw shuriken at Ty to slow him down.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:33 pm
Ty caught the shuriken."Hey Zenmaru let them go for now,i know how we can get a vonenteer to do this."Ty said as he started to laugh."Im sorry if i caused either of you trouble from this."Ty bowed to Zenamru and tera.

As Ty looked up he saw a puppet scroll."Hey Zenmaru i hope you dont mind me using this."Ty walked over and picked up the scroll.Ty started to read the first jutsu as he copied the hand signs."Kugutsu Hensou (Puppet Disguise)." At Tys side Sir appeared but he looked as if he was a dog.(1/1) Kugutsu Hensou (Puppet Disguise) Mastered

Ty started to read the next jutsu."Next is Kugutsu Fukuwajutsu (Puppet Ventriloquism)." Ty studied the hand signs a minute before mimicing them."Kugutsu Fukuwajutsu (Puppet Ventriloquism)." Sir startd to say what Ty wanted him to say."I am your master,but also a puppet."
(1/1) Kugutsu Fukuwajutsu (Puppet Ventriloquism) Mastered

Ty moved on to the next section of jutsu in the scroll."Next is Chakra String jutsu."TY started to look over the hand signs required as he read all the details.(1/2)

TY placed the scroll down as he made the hand signs once more."Chakra String jutsu." From Tys hand a chakra string formed as Ty moved his hand wrapping the string around Sir.
(2/2) Chakra String jutsu Mastered

Ty picked up the scroll and started reading."Bladed chakra string." Ty started to practice the hand signs needed to perform the jutsu.(1/2)

Ty put the scroll down as he made the hand signs."Bladed chakra string."A chaakra string formed in his right hand.He then wrapped it around Sir,slightly cutting into him.
(2/2) Bladed chakra string Mastered

Ty smiled as he finished the genin section.He moved on the chuunin section."Ok i can do this." Ty started to read the details and effects of the jutsu.(1/4)

Ty started to practice the hand signs,as he made sure he wasnt adding any chakra to them."Ok come on."Ty kept practicing till he memorized it.(2/4)

Ty smiled as he made the hand signs."Sōen: Hitomi Gokū (Puppet Performance: Skillful Achievement with a Human Body)." The chakra strings quickly formed,but not do any thing further.(3/4)

"Ok i almost got it."Ty performed the hand signs quickly."Sōen: Hitomi Gokū (Puppet Performance: Skillful Achievement with a Human Body)." The chakra strings formed and attched to Zenmaru.Ty moved Zenmaru so he would take a step forward,but he stoped after that not wanting to anger Zenmaru.
(4/4) Sōen: Hitomi Gokū (Puppet Performance: Skillful Achievement with a Human Body) Mastered

Ty picked up the scroll and placed it in his pocket."Hey i have to go visit my kage i will be back soon."Ty vanished as he was off to the gates.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:08 pm
Ty walked in with Rain on his head."Hey hello Zenmaru,hello Tera."Ty smiled as he shut the door and sat down right next to the door.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:13 pm
Bankotsu walked up to the place, "Yes this is definetly where the sound of wind came." Bankotsu then sank into the earth feeling his way around, until he came upon the outer shell of the place. There then began to have a clunk sound coming from the floor. Then suddenly the metal began to crinkle, and fold. Then it formed some sort of hole big enough for a human to crawl out of. But instead of crawling a pillar of earth shot out and stopped 1 foot below the cealing from where everyone was located. Then the earth began to melt like ice cream but faster, slowly going down soon a head could be visable as could the rest of Bankotsu was coming to be. As soon as the last of the earth disappeared back on the ground, the hole covered up. Bankotsu began to open his mouth then stopped, looking around and thinking, "Well what happened here?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:16 pm
Ty quickly turned to see the man."Hey your not suspose to be in here."Ty said as his smiled was replaced with an evil grin.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:19 pm
Bankotsu turned back to see the boy, "I never saw a sign that said 'do not enter'." He replied boring the boy with his mud brown eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:25 pm
Ty's grin covered his face."Yea and you never saw a sign that said enter either did you."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:27 pm
"But we never see signs that say 'enter' by restaurants, and we enter those now don't we?" Bankotsu's argument with this boy was somewhat irritating.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm
Ty tilted his head a bit."Everytime i enter a building or a room i see a sign that says enter."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:36 pm
Bankotsu turned the other way. "I don't. Just like here."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:37 pm
Ty started to laugh as he couldnt keep a straight face any longer."Im Ty,who are you and what village are you from?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm
"My name is Bankotsu, and I am from many," Bankotsu came back to turn the boy, "But the main village my ancestors are born in are the leaf."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:44 pm
Nanashi walked to the door and let out a small sigh as he heard the bickering. He knocked on the door to be curteous. He didn't know what the argument and conversation was about and wasn't going to ask. "Hey Zeramaru, open the door." Nanashi said to and through the door. "I need to talk with you."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:48 pm
Ty ignored the door."Would you happen to have any old head bands?"Ty had always wanted to collet a heaad band from every village.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff