Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:36 pm
The_Epic_Muffin
(I know. Anyway, I won't be able to post again until monday, so I'll see you guys then.)

[[Aww. Alright. Cya later, Muffin. Thanks for the help with Velox. cool ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:15 pm
Incubus Shane
[[Yeah. But believe me, I don't agree in their views. They killed gays, remember? I just do it out of boredom. : /]]

(( xD Haha. Just kill everyone equally, you know? I will never understand some people. ))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 pm
The_Epic_Muffin
(It's okay, Shane. I've had a lot of people realize that I'm offended by that sort of stuff, then do it more, so I'm not too worried when someone apologizes. No harm done.)

"Oh boy....you're not talking what I think you're talking, are you?" Koukotsu was, obviously, talking about the Bone Animation Jutsu that Ryugan had created and perfected. "I don't know about being in perfect contest with the other shinobi, though....there are going to be a lot of hosts this time around, and according to the rules we cannot kill, so I didn't think that it was even worth training any further into my demon's powers, because the rest would kill a normal person quite easily. However, the Bone Animation...I don't think that'll hurt to have." He said with a light chuckle.

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan smiled, i was a bit obvious what he planned. "Of course it's that jutsu..Start by concentrating your bone so that it pertrudes through..then apply huge amounts of chakra into them..thus creating life..easy for me...extremely difficult for you..Anyway talk to these two clones..one bone the other not..it's high time I put together a squad.." Ryugan clapped his hands and vanished, in his place stood two clones..one a bone creation and the other a shadow clone. The two clones uttered at the same time. " At your current rank you won't be able to do much...summon exactly one creature...that's it.."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:07 pm
"Will do." Koukotsu said with a chuckle. As first, he used the concept of the Dance of the Willows, and began to protrude a bone spike from his hand. When he began to pour chakra into it, the first thing that came to his mind was a flock of small hummingbirds. With the level of chakra he'd put in, the birds were able to form, flying around him, ready to obey his any command.

(1/12)

Now for the small category. Ryugan's clones had done a bit of explaining, and gave Koukotsu the gist of the next technique. "I think I'll summon a small snake this time....." He muttered to himself. Using his other palm, a snake's head began to form. Rather quickly, the body of the snake took full form, slithering off his palm onto the floor. Koukotsu, however, had an idea. He made the snake slither up his leg, and back onto his arm, where some bone was still sticking out. Now, he made the top of the spinal cord whip stick out, as if he were going to use the Clematis Vine. The snake slithered back into the bone in his palm, and exited almost instantly from the bone sticking out of his neck.

(2/12)

That was certainly successful; the young Kaguya had demonstrated an effective way to transport the animations without having to create new ones. Now, Koukotsu was going to create a 'Medium' class animal. This time, he was going to form a large turtle to test his abilities. Immediately, the creature began to form, first with its head, then the rest of its body. Using this Jutsu was proving to be quite draining to the young Kaguya, so he had to activate Raijuu's first stage, and use the power of his demon to learn the technique. Very quickly, the turtle was complete.

(3/12)

Now for the 'Large' classification. The young Kaguya was going to be creating a komodo dragon to demonstrate his mastery of this stage. By recommendation of the clones, he first formed the bone armor around his body to quicken the process; they were obviously correct. Within moments, the Komodo dragon had formed, and was standing a proud nine feet tall on two legs before going back to its normal, four legged stance.

(4/12)

The next stage, obviously, took more chakra. Jounin rank, to be specific. In this stage, Koukotsu would form a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a creature nearly fourty feet tall. Obviously, it would take a lot of chakra, which, thankfully, the Kaguya could now give thanks to the assistance of his demon. 'You should be grateful that I'm here, you know.' Raijuu pestered, letting his hyperactivity get the best of him once again. 'Not now, Raijuu...' Koukotsu chastised. By now, the large dinosaur was nearly complete; only the feet remained. When it was done, Koukotsu hardly felt the dent in his demon's power; the Rokubi was certainly a powerhouse. The T-Rex bent its head for Koukotsu to stand on, which he did.

(5/12)

Now, for the true challenge; S-ranked creatures, like dragons, giants, and titans. Koukotsu felt that he had enough chakra to do this while in the first stage of Rokubi's power, but forming the T-Rex had taken a lot of his bone armor, forcing him to recreate it before he began his sculpting of the dragon. At this point, he had around him a flock of bone hummingbirds, a bone snake, a bone komodo dragon, and a bone T-Rex. This last one would be a bone dragon, easily the largest creation of them all. With the help of his bone armor, the dragon's construction was coming along quite nicely; it wouldn't be long until it would be created as well. Of course, creating such a large creature would take all of his bone armor; he'd have to learn to replenish it at the rate he used it later, in order to defend himself in battle. When the dragon was complete, it let out a mighty roar, proving its power to anyone willing to test it. It was a story taller than the T-Rex, towering at a massive fifty feet, and dominating all others. Thankfully, their home had been built to withstand having something of the dragon's size and weight in there, so no harm was done. When he was finished, Koukotsu reabsorbed all the bone creatures, leaving no trace. However, he didn't get his chakra back, and felt the obvious drain of even the Rokubi's chakra from summoning the dragon. "What's next?" He asked with a grin.

(6/12)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:06 pm
((lol, 6 post more like 25..that's an S rank and your just a genin..but its 25 because its the b and A rank parts of it.))))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:07 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((lol, 6 post more like 25..that's an S rank and your just a genin..but its 25 because its the b and A rank parts of it.))))

[[I think he just did 6 paragraphs. x D]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:08 pm
Incubus Shane
xXlildizzle1516Xx

[[I think he just did 6 paragraphs. x D]]

((How about you look back to see when I did 45 post trying to learn a S rank jutsu, just to see it banned a month later!!! but yeah I guess your right but this jutsu is extremely difficult for minors, exspecially at his rank.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 pm
(If that's so, then I can only do the B-rank at this time; I've already got Lightning Sage for my A-rank. I'll consider the first six posts I did as the 'Tiny' and 'Small' portions of the training. After I learn this, I cannot learn any techniques higher than C-rank. I've maxed out with Chuunin and Jounin level techniques.)

Koukotsu began to focus in the 'Medium category of the training. As the clone had recommended, he'd summoned the complete bone armor to assist in his efforts, which ultimately catalyzed the process greatly, boosting his abilities significantly. Hopefully, it would prove to be enough to bolster his efforts.

(7/12)

Rather quickly, a dog's head began to form from his palm; the bone armor allowed him to generate animals from any part of his body with ease because the materials necessary were already there. However, it would prove to be a bit more difficult than he'd originally anticipated; forming a dog from bone wasn't exactly an easy task.

(8/12)

However, once Koukotsu got into the swing of things, the dog began to take shape more rapidly, and soon, the body of a chakra animated dog was staring back at him, a bone tongue comically hanging out of its mouth, as if to signify the fact that it was truly alive. Now, all that remained for Koukotsu was the 'large' classification. He could learn no further than that with his current limitations.

(9/12)

Now, the large classification would prove to be significantly more difficult than its predecessors. How Ryugan was able to form and perfect the technique, the young Kaguya would never realize; however, what he did know was that his brother had begun to pay a lot of attention to him after realizing that he was a Jinchuuriki; perhaps he should've told Ryugan sooner.

(10/12)

At first, progress on constructing the bone rhinoceros was extremely slow; creating a bone creature this large without knowing how to do it was proving to be taxing on the Genin, even with the experience behind what he'd already formed. At this point, about a third of the body was constructed, leaving a hefty sixty six percent left to form; it didn't look good at this point.

(11/12)

However, like every other time, he seemed to be able to get into the step of things fairly quickly, and was now making great progress on forming the Rhino. In battle, it could be constructed in about eight to ten seconds, which would prove devastating for anyone he happened to go up against. By now, the Rhino was complete; it stood a haughty five feet tall, and about eight feet long, truly a creation capable of the 'large' class. Koukotsu could only learn C-rank and below now; he'd med the limitations for Genin ranked Shinobi.

(12/12)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:34 pm
((Actually I had several A ranks at genin...I had Kaiseiken and alot other jutsu))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 pm
(Then you weren't following the rules. XD)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:40 pm
"Ryugan....thank you so much. For everything." Koukotsu said, grinning brilliantly as he turned to leave the dojo. "However, I do want to get the Sharingan transplanted before the exams begin, so I'm going to learn one last jutsu under your guidance before I take my leave." After he had read up from his scroll on the Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu, he, under Ryugan's supervision, formed the hand seal necessary to form the clone. With the use of his lightning chakra, the clone was immediately formed.

(1/1)

After he learned the Jutsu, Koukotsu swiftly left the Kaguya Manor, now determined to get back to Cloud in time to get his Sharingan transplanted. Before leaving, Koukotsu placed a strange vial on Ryugan's desk, which was filled with his blood. It had been sealed so that Ryugan could use it when he needed it the most without it spoiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:02 pm

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan entered the Manor rather hastily, he immediately called to the bird whom he had given the scroll containing Mizu's body. The bird responded, flying into the middle of the room, circling Ryugan for a quick second before dropping the scroll in front of him. He bent downward and grasped it tightly with his left hand after reaching out toward it. " Hmph...Let's get this done..." Suddenly a golden Aura began to surround Ryugan and in a bright flashe of light followed it, illuminating the entire Manor. Once the light dimmed it would reveal Ryugan, an abnormally creepy grin spread upon his face. Ryugan the prombtly swung the scroll open and in a large poof of smoke, Mizu Hasu's lifeless body was lying on his floor. Ryugan knew that the only way he could bring her back to his liking was with Chyo's Tensei jutsu but he would die. but, Ryugan long ago mastered a jutsu that prevented death..at the cost of being extremely flamboyant. Ryugan had about 85 percent control of himself seeing as his chakra had evolved with his rank so, he would be able to tame himself most of the time. Ryugan gently placed both his hands on Mizu's stomach and began to resurrect her using the Chyo tensei. His hands glew immensely, but because of his current state that creepy smile did not fade at all as he channeled his chakra into her body. Ryugan's color wasn't fading unlike last time but, Mizu's skin began to light up to what Ryugan remembered it to be. "Almost there..." he managed to slip out through his never dying grin, he began to sweat as an aura of chakra flared rapidly around both him and Mizu. Suddenly, the aura faded and Ryugan heard Mizu gasp for breath but, he knew she wouldn't come to for a while so he hoisted her off to his sleeping quarters, staring at her tenderly...but that creepy grin was still present. Once he gently placed her on the bed, Ryugan knew this would be the perfect time to purely resurrect Velox. Before exiting the room, Ryugan turned back and whispered ".....I missed you..." Ryugan then went in another room, dispersing the jutsu and falling into a deep sleep.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:50 pm

User Image

Ryugan's eyes flickered open and shut, his body shot upward from the comfort of his mattress, his eyes Darted around the room. Ryugan hadn't slept in years, he forgot what it was like. He then pushed his palms of the mattress and made his way onto his feet, from there he began to make his way to the bathroom. Ryugan spent about 20 minutes in the shower and when he got out he quickly shaved his little goatee and began to pick out some other clothes after brushing his teeth washing his face, and etc. Ryugan picked a Jet black shirt with his main element on it and of course, the symbol matched the color of his flames. Ryugan's hand coursed behind him, Ryugan began to grasp his cursemark. Ryugan smiled as he focused all his chakra into that certain area of his neck and his curse mark began to glow. [1/13]

Ryugan's skin began to darken a bit and the seal slowly crept over his skin and began to coil around his whole body.Ryugan began to smirk as the teal and purple aura began to omit from him. His eyes widened as a devilish grin swept over his face. The aura began to rage wilder around him, it rapidly circulated, engraving its sinister color scheme into the ground he stood upon. [2/13]

Ryugan screamed as loud as he could " GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as the aura began to sweep through the entire dojo, and just as soon as it spread it dispersed. Ryugan stood there, smiling evily as ancient teal symbols surrounded him. " This power..." Ryugan rose his right hand to the sky and clentched it tightly. " I like it!!!" he said laughing maniacally. Ryugan formed small drills on his fingertips and to his amazement they were extremely faster than his normal bone manipulation. [3/13]

Ryugan absorbed the bone drills back into his skin and simply grinned. He knew at this moment he would be one of the strongest Kaguya to ever walk the earth. A thought began to occur to him though, this was one of the marks of curse that he had heard off, he had seen a few host and knew what they were going through but not through experience. [4/13]

Ryugan smirked " Stage one of the Kekei Genkai curse mark eh.." Ryugan began to deactivate the cursemark, it's unique tribal like symbols slowly retracted back to the origin of the mark, the back of Ryugan's neck. Ryugan's right hand gripped where the mark was located tightly. " I'll get the hang of it sooner or later." Ryugan then wrapped a big teal rope around his waist and proceeded to get dressed. Ryugan then headed out towards Velox's tree house. [5/13]

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:46 pm

User Image

Ryugan simply walked back into the dojo, back into the bed and released the jutsu,which caused him to begin falling into a deep sleep.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 pm
Koukotsu, after placing the tag against the barrier surrounding their home, hoped to god that Ryugan was in. Thankfully, he found his brother asleep in one of the three beds now residing in the house. Koukotsu, already having planned to stop in here, left the note by Ryugan's head, and grinned as he turned around and left his brother to his peaceful sleep. The note was simple, honestly. Just the way Ryugan liked it.

Koukotsu's Note
Ryugan,
Thank you for training me in the ways of the Kaguya. I can't say if it will help me in the exams or not, since we're not allowed to kill, sadly. I'm off to battle a Genin by the name of Kamizuki Kage now, so enjoy your peace and quiet.

With all due respect and bullshit like that,
~Koukotsu

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games