Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:07 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian rolled her eyes. She was kind of counting on an answer like that. Maybe the older brother had a red hot cactus rammed up his rectum and that was why he was acting like this. She wrinkled her nose. How could vampires drink something that smelled so foul. Of course, she assumed that it smelled different to them. It probably tasted different too. She remembered when she was a bit younger, she had gotten a cut on her arm and out of curiosity she had sucked a bit of the blood out of the wound and had nearly thrown up. It was the most vile thing she had ever tasted. "Well fine. Maybe I didn't really care where it had come from anyways," she said in a haughty tone of voice. Still, she wondered if it was human blood or animal blood.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:07 pm
Sigfried could smell the blood, and he could tell that he needed, but his body was not responding to him. Instead, his knee jerked up.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:09 pm
»–(¯’v’¯)–»℘I'm like a charging bull... »–(¯’v’¯)–»

>>--»[~Alaina~] [~Marie~][~Danir~]«--<<.

User Image

´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

While the vampire led them through the hall,Alaina followed behind,distancing herself from this boy. When they finally arrived she was ready to jump infront Lenah,to guard her from this Sigfried.It was as if Lillian read her mind because she hurried to Lenah and blocked her from the vampire.Instead she was ready to go punch sigfried upside the head,for simply bugging her siblings,but didn't act on impulse.
Her eyes went wide when the two vampire drew their swords.Then at some point one was ready to leave and tripped.Lillian actually asked if he was okay.Her eyes studied the vial the boy that led them here had in his grasp.It was of course blood and he admitted to it.Due to all this she barely heard Jessibelle's voice or Lilian speaking to her.Those deep penetrating thoughts of her's prevented her from hearing them.
»–(¯’v’¯)–»℘Mess with me and you'll get the horns...»–(¯’v’¯)–»

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:15 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin saw Sigfried's body jerk a bit, but it didn't attempt for the small glass vial. He's worse than I thought. He opened the vial, opened his brother's mouth, and poured the blood down his throat. "This is probably uncomfortable for you, but just swallow. This is high quality human blood. I think you'll like the taste." I may be a sissy boy to you, but just trust me this time.

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:23 pm

User Image

´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Watching the vampire with the vial of blood he was pouring down his brother's throat,she couldn't help but think he didn't seem like that bad of a guy.She shook the thought from her head.Just because he brought me here...he's still a vampire...a leech...a cruel heart monster.Again,she pushed the new thought from her head and glanced at her sisters then back at the vampires."Uh..is he okay."She blurted out in a mutter.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:24 pm
As Sigfried felt the blood flow down his throat, he began to slowly feel better. He tried to get up, but his fist clenched instead, letting black blood come out of his clenched fist.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:29 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian looked from Justin and Sigfried to Alaina. She shuddered at the thought of the blood going down the vampire's throat. Still, part of her did understand that it was the only sustenance they could really receive. It didn't mean she had to like it. She backed away and stood beside Alaina. "I suppose we should continue on our way then. I don't think those two really want us hanging around," she said with a shrug.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Justin saw the blood coming from his fist. "I'm not quite sure," he answered. He kept feeding the liquid to his brother when he spotted a shadow. He whispered to Sigfried so the girls wouldn't hear. "I have some bandages in my room with some more of that blood. You can heal that wound and regain some energy. I'm gonna take you there. Can you stand on your own?"

dreamingweirdo75

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:38 pm
"Screw... you." Sigfried said as his hand started to let off and he started to get up, but stumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Justin stood and went to Sigfried. Wrong choice of words, idiot. He closed the vial and looked at his brother. "If you don't want me to be here, take the vial. There's still some blood in there to give you strength." He held the glass container out to him.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:49 pm

((Be back in a bit))
User Image

Alina shivered while watching that vampire drink the red sustance,blood.She was surprised when the vampire that had tripped responded to his brother.But hearing Lillian she turned,her attention leaving the brothers."Yeah.Let's get going."She lowly replied with a small smile.Turning only slightly the smile remained on her face."Thanks."She said softly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian followed Alaina wondering where they would go next. "We should make sure that Lenah doesn't torment the others with trying on dresses," she said with a giggle. It sounded like something she would definitely do. Lillian had never had a chance to try on any of her dresses. It was probably because she was an entirely different size and also a bit taller as well.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Justin didn't think Sigfried was going to respond after what had happened. He simply placed the vial on the ground, stood and walked away. If he has that energy, he will be able to get back on his own. He passed all of the remaining girls, not speaking or looking at them. I want to make it there before I get tired. He remembered the small girl he met earlier. She wanted to know his name. It's better she doesn't. He went to a shadow after going around a corner and left the scene.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:28 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...
User ImageJumping up with a rush of excitement, Lenah propelled her fist in the air, "yes!!! Its finished!" she said triumphantly. I hope Lill will like this one...she thought carefully. the twins were the only ones that haven't tried on one of her custom dresses. In her rush of excitement, she ran out of her room, (which she somehow found.) and shouted, " Twins! Where are you!? I have something for you to try on!" She giggled.
That jacket was soo yesterday...

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games