Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:12 pm
I laughed, finishing my cheese burger. "Yep. Yuima's right. I think we're all also creepy in our own ways", I said, making a funny face. "So what exactly are we planning to do now?", I asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 pm
"Look to your right Yoko... See the fog? That's our destination, the Great Gorge." I grinned, standing up. I paused for a moment, thinking about what waited for us. "The natives there may not be too happy... It's the only place where I've seen all kind of races.. united. They even got a light and dark side, so there's two villages. We'll be on the dark side..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:13 pm
I nodded and stood up. "Cool.", I said looking through the fog. "Here." I said handing Yuima a joy stick. "This guides the cloud. I'm gonna look on from here." I crept to the edge of the cloud and looked down at the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:01 pm
I nod, and help to steer the could as Yoko went exploring. Such a fire that girl held in her soul, always ready to rush headfirst into danger, simply for the thrill. This would be a very interesting journey.  

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:20 pm
With Knight's help, we manage to land the cloud safely. "Sorry guys.. We're walking from here. It's probably safer to walk to the village from here anyways..." I gestured around to the thick nearly impossible to see through fog.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:49 pm
I hopped off the cloud and pricked up my ears. "I love the night. I can't wait to do something crazy.", I whispered stupidly. I must be pretty dumb-looking to Yuima and Knight, but I hoped they understood my youth.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:16 pm
"Not today Yoko.... At least wait till the fog clears.. It'll be one in the morning." I said sighing as I walked forward. I knew the path from here, so I didn't think I would have to worry about the edge. But just to be on the safe side, I transformed, using magic to change into a wolf, before sniffing the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:27 pm
I nodded. I decided to be on alert and have a weapon by my side. I glanced around, surprised I had never noticed this place. I followed Yuima, looking for anything that might bite.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:01 pm
Everything made a noise in the fog. My ears were constantly swiveling as the slightest sound echoed across empty space. I sniffed the air again, extremely cautious, seeing on how we could be way to close to an edge.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:47 am
I walked silently on all fours. Scaling a tree I hopped along the branches, crouching. The slightest sounds caught me.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:23 pm
I followed them closely, taking up the rear guard. I would take care of any enemy that tried to attack from behind, in the case that something like that happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:44 pm
I stopped, grinning like a kid at Christmas. "We're here." I said, walking forward to find myself in the suddenly warm glow of oldish village lights. The brightest building had a lot of noise coming from it, and the smell of alcohol drifted over to us.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:20 pm
I licked my lips and looked up. "What is this place?", I whispered in slight awe. I stared at the glowing building like it was heaven.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:54 pm
I follow closely to the girls, making our way into this strange town. We walked towards this strange building that gave of more light than the others, and I guessed it was the Council Hall of the village.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 pm
I shivered at the smell of alcohol and felt small compared to the building. I had never seen one this big.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games