Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:58 pm
"Name's Zann." Zann said to Luke. He didn't really like making friends with humans, but Luke seemed different. Zann offered his crimson hand to shake Luke's.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:09 pm
Luke grasped his hand, and shook it."So what brings you to Here? I could take a guess, But I wont to hear it from you." Luke said leting go of his hand.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:17 pm
Zann let go of Luke's hand. "Well...I left my home planet, Lemito, after burning down my old school and some other buildings by accident with my fire ability." Zann answered Luke's question. "If it doesn't trouble you, what brings you here?" Zann asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:26 pm
"I am on the run from hunters. Well vampire hunters, A bunch of crazy humans who think that their petty religion lets them kill us. I am just staying here intill they find me. Then I kill them, then I go on the run again." Then he shuged his sholders,"Its a has been something that has been happening for about 30 years." He then picked up anther book.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:35 pm
"Vampire hunters?" Zann was surprised. He wasn't surprised that Luke was on the run from vampire hunters, but that he was a vampire."So you're a vampire? Zann asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:46 pm
"Yes, I am a vampire. The humans say that we are demons in desgise. The ones that lose to its inner self maybe concidered that." Luke put the book back."What else would you like to know?"  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:50 pm
((sorry i haven't been able to post lately! and what's going on i am completely lost xp ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:53 pm
"Well, I think I would know if you were a demon. I am demon, and we demons always have skin with colors very different than human skin." Zann pondered on Luke's last question. "No, I have no more questions for you. Do you have questions for me?  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:01 pm
((gotta go now for who knows how long))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:07 pm
"I have no questions for you."Then Luke snaped his fingers, "Dleath'a." The book that he had went back on the shelf."I will be in my dorm room if you want to talk more." Then luke left the library and back to the dorms."Remember if you can't get along with other people there is always me."

(Night guys, I am hiting the hey)  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:05 pm
Hana watched, fascinated as her new friend started to transform. She had never witnessed such a thing and it was hard not to openly gawk! She didn't want to embarress him however, so she did her best to keep her expression neutral. when the transformation was complete the presesnce she had followed to this room was incredibly strong - and understandably so for on the floor before her was a blue-furred wolf!
She couldn't help grinning. 'Bama!!' she exclaimed, slipping back into her native language. She did this sometimes when she got excited. She hesitated a moment, almost embarressed, but unable to help herself. 'Can I... pet you?' she giggled at herself.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:25 pm
"Okay. I will." Zann said to Luke. Zann walked outside, to the battle ground. "Radahka!" He said to ignite his flames. At the sense of magic, targets pivoted up so they surrounded him. Zann threw fireballs at the targets, perfecting his aim so he'd be perfect. Left and right, the fireballs were thrown by him. "Telladra." Zann said, and put the fire out with water gushes from his hands. "Waiess heal" Zann added, and the targets re-formed themselves. "Radahka." Zann said again, to perfect his aim further.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:07 pm
EeganLesera
Teacher of:
Special Abilities 101/ Special Abilities 102 AP

Eegan Lesera, or Professor Lesera kept her face on the neutral side, as she gave the tiniest smile. "No harm done, questions are always welcomed around these halls." She said, as she drew to a stop. In front of Eegan was a wooden door, with the two number scripted in gold above. "74, we're here. I'll give you a map with your best route directed to here.. Mafectis Prefetoli." A small zing of blue jolted out onto a piece a parchment as Sellaria came to life on the piece of paper. Highlighted n blue was two different ways to get to the room. Handing the paper to Alyce she also commented on her curiosity statement. "A wise man once said that 'Curiosity was a bitter-sweet gift, and that it may lead to greatness of the mind'. In my class, curiosity is advised. Alyce I expect you to be in my class, when holidays end." Professor Lesera gave Alyce a small nod, before turning into a small mirage, her abilities were similar to a ghost. As she walked in an out of the schools walls, she ended up in a Hallway. It was leading her to the Main Classrooms, and being a tough and important subject to pass, Eegan's room was amongst the first one there, between Magical Combat and Spell Casting. Eegan walked into the her room, when a small draft from an open window brush onto her desk and sent some papers flying amongst the room. However a paper slipped letting a large Lesson Planner fall, causing a clatter of noise. "Hmmm I do need that..." Even though Eegan was a rather eccentric dresser, her teaching shouldn't be undertaken as sloppy.

User Image
Occ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:05 pm
Alyce smiled and thanked Professor Lesera for her help. Then she stepped into her room, which, compared to the old-fashioned looking school, was very modern-looking. She set her suitcase on the floor and then commanded it to unpack itself. It did. Then, she flopped on her bed, wondering what would happen to her while she was here. Alyce hoped she'd find friends and acceptance, but she kinda doubted it because some people cant trust or just dont like vampires.  

AlyGator95

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:57 pm
Faliecia looked at the school awed.
"Well i guess we're here Kali." she told the 100 year old tiger at her side. The big cat only purred.
Faliecia Slipped through the ginormou front doors. and stood there star-struck, the inside of the school was more impressive then the outside! She shook herself out of the daze and went in search of the Head Masters office, finding it she tentitively knocked on the door.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games