Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:22 pm
Lilly smiled at Kala, "Don't worry, we'll take care of it..." she glanced at Xavier, "Xavier, do mind taking that rat and tossing into the forest or something, or maybe even eating it..." she said with a laugh. "But either way..I need you to get rid of it...but don't starin your leg too much okay?' she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:10 am
"Don't touch it Xavier!" She said trying to move so she could look lilly in the eye. "The rats dead now but burn it and clean the place we can't leave any scent of it around or it might draw the other rats here." She said looking into Lillys eyes and then passing back out from pushing herself to much to soon.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:18 pm
((Sorry I was gone for so long, school was killing me))

He stood there and watched her run after Xavier "Wow, first day and she's already doing an excellent job"

He ran after Lyra and since he was considered the fastest horse at the manner, catching up to her would be no problem Stop right there

((Now Jet's the one who's stuck, but I bet she's having some problems, when I notice that she is online, I'll PM her))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:55 pm
Lilly sighed and understood what Kala was saying, "You have a point..." she said, then she glanced at the man with the gun, "Hey do you mind burning the rat?" she asked.

Lyra didn't stop. She didn't have to listen to the likes of him. Who did that horse think he was. Lyra speed up, He might be fast but not fast enough to catch the likes of me... she thought with a light smirk.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:11 pm
He accelerated in pursuit, once the trees put some cover from the manner, he used his powers, he was not even close to his full speed, but he was catching up to her Stop, I only I really don't want to have to go and use my full power to catch you, it might cause small fires all over the forest if I did He was being serious since he was not using enough power to cause any flames yet

He went out and found Lilly, he smiled and seemed worried "Please don't tell me you mean to start a fire anywhere other than the Manor's fireplace."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:42 am
Nala jumped down from lillys arms and then walked over to the person that made the stament. "If they don't burn it soon we will have anthere rat and i am no where near ready for it." She said as she limped away to get some rest and try to recover. Just as she got to the next room she stoped. "Tell Xavier Not to go near the rats but if he wants to take my place with the mice untill i recover i would be very greatful. "She said as she walked around the couner and went to her hiding spot she used when she was this hurt.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:24 pm
Lilly smiled, "Don't worry John...I think the fire place would be the best idea..." she said with a smile, then sighed as Nala jumped out of her arms. "Rest up girly, I'll check on you later today okay?" she glanced at Xavirer, "You heard her right?" she asked with a smile. Then she turned back to John, "So where were we? The tour right?"

Lyra skidded to a stop at the mention of fire, she spun around and glared at him. You wouldn't dare? she ask with a snort. She turned her back to him with a stubborn sniff and started walking way, what do you want with me? she asked coldly, not bothering to look at the crazy fire horse.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 am
Nala awoke a few hours later and walked outside looking around she had strength to walk but still couldn't run so she was looking to talk as she walked into the barn she said "Is anyone here?" as loud as she could with being a bit weak still.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:08 pm
"Yeah" He turned around and walked to the nearest door, he seemed really calm right now "The stables come first, OK. I need to check on something there"

He walked behind her with a smile I thought that would work He snorted You don't need to worry, If I did go full power then I'd do it in an area with no trees and then just use the flames to take me above the trees. By the way, my name is Fire Star, what is your name?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:17 pm
Rolling his eyes Archer grabbed a match and a pot. "Ya'll going to owe me a new pot." Stooping to scoopthe rat into the pot her took it out side, poured a bit of oil on it and SHWOOM!! "Charred rat. And the waste of one damn good pot."  

FatesMyBitch

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:57 pm
Lilly smiled and followed John. She quietly followed, and once thay reach the stables she stopped infront of it. She smiled at the pretty sight, "So what did you need to chaeck on?" she asked.

Lyra looked back at the horse named Fire Star, she eyed him. Yeah... you better not fire up this place... she muttered. What's it to you? she asked when Fire Star asked what her name was. She kept walking, not bothering to look at the horse.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:44 pm
He walked in and saw that Fire Star was not there, he then climbed to the second floor of the stables and called to her "Well I wanted to make sure Fire Star ate, but he seems to be out for a walk, he'll be back, while we are here, come up here, the stables have an amazing view" He smiled, he knew that before he said her room had the best view in the Manner, but the stables held the best view outside of the stables. He then realized that he invited her to where he lives, he prefers to live in the stables than in the Manner.

He looked down Well I'd like to know the name of the most interesting being I've met since my human partner He seemed to be calm, but at the same time felt happy, he was good at hiding how he felt  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:06 pm
Lilly smiled and climbed to the top of the stables with him and sat down next to him. Staring at the amazing view. "Wow! Amazing..." she said, staring at it happily for a while, then she lay back on the hay stacks, with a sigh.

Lyra still didn't look at him, Well, thanks for the compliment, but flattery will get you nowhere... she started to quicken her pace just a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:32 pm
"This view is one of the reasons I choose to sleep up here instead of at the Manner" He smiled and lied back, he seemed totally relaxed

He matched her speed I was not trying to flatter you, only show foo fake sentimental horses would try tricks like that. I was just being honest, you're really interesting He was completely serious, he wanted only to get to know her  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:10 pm
"That's really cool..I actually prefer sleeping out doors myself...I love the calm fresh nature breezes..." she said as she closed her eyes listening to the sounds of nature.

Lyra glanced at him, the back to the front again, really? she asked sarcastically, for some reason she didn't believe him, well, she didn't believe anyone, he wasn't any special than the others. What makes me so interesting? she asked curiously, not that she cared. She trotted along as she came up to the waterfall, and leaned down to take a drink fro the water.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff