Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:52 pm
(5-1=4 4*2=8 )
The teen sighed heavily. The Sabaki Rokkan was far above his skill level. However, the Kaze no Yaiba would be difficult, but he could manage it. He began reading intently on the seals required for the technique.
(1/8 )

With a heavy grumble, the teen set the scroll down. Yes, this technique would be more difficult. However, with his chakra control, the jutsu would be very useful in combat. And as a blast type technique, this would be very usedul in a one on one fight, especially if the opponent was running at him.
(2/8 )

Ronnel created a clone to help him. He had the clone move several feet away from him and stand still. It crossed its arms and grinned at him haughtily. Ronnel's brow twitched. Do I look like that? He growled and pulled the scroll back out and looked at it again to make sure of the handseals.
(3/8 )

Ronnel brought his hands together into the hand seals. He went through them carefully, his eyes closed as he visualised a blast of wind tearing off of his arm.
(4/8 )

His eyes snapped open as he finished the handseals. He looked at his clone, which was staring back at him blankly, still obviously intact. down at his hand, which was pointed at the clone. "Argh."
(5/8 )

The teen settled back, rereading the scroll, trying to figure out what he had missed. He scratched the side of his head confusedly. Then, he saw it. He had forgotten the Dragon Handseal at the end, which signified the wind nature of the jutsu. He smacked his head angrily.
(6/8 )

Ronnel set the scroll aside and looked up, ready to continure. He had the scroll stand up, glaring at it for sitting down. The clone stuck out its tongue at Ronnel just as he began the seals for the technique.
(7/8 )

THe clone was just pulling its tongue back into its mouth when the blade of wind slammed into it, tearing it apart. It let out a forlorn little moan then dissolved into the winds it had been constructed from. Ronnel grinned triumphantly at it as it faded away.
(8/8 = Jutsu learned, Kaze no Yaiba)

((NP, guess it's a good thing I did what I did lol.BTW< am I ok to sign up for the exams?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:58 pm
(I thought you already were?)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:08 pm
The teen sat down heavily. That jutsu was a lot more draining than he had anticipated.

((No... sweatdrop BTW, can medics learn summoning, or is that the summoning class only?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:08 pm
ooc; How long will this be opened for I will start to learn some jutsus once I get home  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:13 pm
(Quaylan: For awhile, till chuunin exams.

Ronnel: Then sign up. And yes, Everyone can have a summon at chuunin rank.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:27 pm
Ronnel staggered up to his feet and walked over to Nanashi.
"Otokage-sama, once I am a chuunin, would it be possible for me to learn the Okami Kuchiyose?" He tilted his head slightly as he regarded the Kage.  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:32 pm
"I would need to consult with the original summoner first." Nanashi said, his eyes still closed. "Since I am not the original." He stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:37 pm
The teen nodded slowly, then walked a short distance away to sit down and recover. He pulled out a small foodbar and began eating it doggedly, not happy with the taste but putting up with it for lack of a better alternative.  

Ronnel-again

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:15 pm
After working on the stone spears, jurou decided to work on another earth jutsu.
"Now to figure out which one I should learn."
Jurou then took a minute to look through all of the earth jutsu's.
1/10

After a minute or so, he finally found a good earth jutsu to learn.
"Ok, now lets just read the description."
"By shifting the earth around and moving deep chemicals up to the outer layer of earth the user will be able to explode the earth out of the most simplest compounds."
2/10

"Sounds like it's gona be a little difficult." He said scratching his head.
"Might as well just dive into it."
So he took a minute to memorize the seals.
3/10

Once he was done, he quickly went through the seals for the jutsu. Earth Release Bomb
Jurou then waited a moment, but nothing happened.
"Not again."
4/10

Jurou went back to the scroll.
"I probably messed up on the seals or something."
So Jurou spent another minute memorizing the seals.
5/10

Once he was done, he went through the seals again.Earth Release Bomb
Jurou heard a slight rumble in the ground.
But not much else.
6/10

"Maybe I didn't put enough chacra into it."
Jurou went through the seals again. Earth Release Bomb
Again, he could hear a slight rumbling, but not much else.
7/10

"Ok, lets add some more chacra to it."
Jurou went through the seals again. Earth Release Bomb
This time there was a rumble and some minerals broke the surface of the ground, but it didn't blow up.
8/10

Jurou went back to the scroll.
"This time it's probably a missed seal."
So Jurou took another minute to study the seals.
9/10

After that Jurou went through the seals again. Earth Release Bomb
Again he heard a rumble and saw the minerals break through the surface of the ground, about ten feet away, and exploded.
"Kick a**." He said while shielding himself from the falling debri.
10/10 Earth Release Bomb  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm
((do I really have to do 21 posts to learn a jounin level jutsu? -_- ))  

hentaiprince

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:44 pm
hentaiprince

(Depends on how you do your math. You can post 21 times, or 23 times. Depends on which method of calculation you use. But, preferably, use BEDMAS if the jutsu is above you and SAMDEB if it's below you.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 pm
Firu Shinra
hentaiprince

(Depends on how you do your math. You can post 21 times, or 23 times. Depends on which method of calculation you use. But, preferably, use BEDMAS if the jutsu is above you and SAMDEB if it's below you.)

((whats bedmas and samdeb?))  

hentaiprince

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:49 pm
(Method of Calculation.
Brackets
Exponents
Division
Mulitplication
Addition
Subtraction

It is used in a lot of high school number stuff XP When you are a lower rank trying to learn higher, BEDMAS is better, but when you are a higher rank learning a lower jutsu SAMDEB is better.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:58 pm
((lol alright, but it's a hell of alot of posts.
I was thinking about learning Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld, to get a person stuck, and then then spit acid on them with Fanged Tongue Acid))  

hentaiprince

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:08 pm
(Ok, you do that, while I have Nanashi have Night terrors as he somewhat remembers his past, which will allow me to make a sick posting format.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games