Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:52 pm
Naiyoki freaked a little when he was surprised to see the guitar.
"Um....yeah. I've been playing for like five years. And too? Do you play guitar??"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:58 pm
"Thats so cool, I've bin playing guitar for just about the same amount of time," Yasou told her, he smiled. He then looked down the road,"So, where's the field you were telling me about?" he asked, kinda changing the subject.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:59 pm
Kess waved to them and made sure everyone was out of the building. Then she grabbed her stuff out of the back and changed. After flipping the open sign to closed. she locked the doors and started the 2 mile walk home. She breathed in the night air and smiled at the moon.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:53 am
BlackXCat978
Ed huh. .Reina thought. Reina came into living room that was connected from the kitchen. She set the tea down and replied "Yea, I do. What about you Ed?" she said while looking a little out of it.

"Yea I do"he said sipping his tea."Please sit"he said patting the pillow next to him.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:45 pm
She smiled and giggled a little and looked at Yasou
"It's nowhere near the city. It's out here behind all of those trees over there.
She said pointing at the trees across the Cafe. She started running and stopped halfway to look back at him and smile.
"Try to stay close. There's hundreds of trees here and you can get easily lost before you even reach the fields."
She said as she took out a white lantern from her bag and light it up. Naiyoki put her bag on her back and held the lantern in her free hand. She started running through all the trees.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:05 pm
Yasou Haru

User Image

Yasou smiled,"Hey wait up," He shouted trying to keep up with her. He chased her through the trees following the light of her lantern. "You run pretty fast you know," he complimented her while chasing her.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:19 pm
Naiyoki looked back at him and smiled.
"Thats because I go here everyday after work. It's close to where my place is."
She smiled and grabbed onto a tree branch. Going over a big hole in the ground and lets go of the branch and keeps on running till she stops infront of some bushes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:30 pm
Instead of sitting next to Ed, Reina sat in the the chair across from him. She smiled at him. This feels suspicious. . She thought. "Well I guess we have that in common huh. So why did you follow me home this late when you could have seen me at the cafe again?" Reina asked a little worried. I still don't feel great too. .  

Apple_Gel3

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:47 pm
Yasou kept running not even noticing the gigantic hole. He felt ground crumble underneath his feet. Then his feet no longer had anything to step on,"Wooaaahh!!" he said as he began to fall,"OoooooF!!!" he landed against the other side of the hole, body planting. He began to pull himself,"Next time you should warn people about this hole!" Yasou said as he finaly got his elbows onto flat ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:00 pm
Naiyoki looked back and saw him. She ran back to him and gave him a hand to get up.
"I'm sorry, but there are alot of diffrent kinds of animals that live here. I think a wolf dug that looking for a rabbit hiding.I'll cover that hole tommarow in the morning."  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:05 pm
Yasou smiled,"It's okay, I'm fine," he stood up wiping all the dirt off his clothing. His chin was scratched slightly, he licked his finger tips and rubbed the dirt out at an attempt to clean it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:12 pm
He siged "Sorry I did I just nevermind I think I should leave"he put the tea down and headed for the door."She is making me feel uncomfortable maby this was a bad Idea"he said to himself.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:20 pm
Reina saw him walk up heading for the door. Reina almost immediately stood. "Wait!" She called. "I'm sorry if I made you feel a little awkward or uncomfortable, but maybe we could see each other again. I mean . . like . . in the morning. .Like a date."Reina said hopefully. She couldn't feel not somehow drawn to him. This was very strange and unusual.Then she began to blush suddenly and stuttered, "I-I mean if you don't want to I understand. ."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:11 pm
Naiyoki took out a cloth and gave it to Yasou.
"Here you go. Again I'm really sorry for not warning you about that."  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:23 pm
Yasou smiled,"No, it's all okay. I'm fine just a scratch here or there," he said after she offered him the cloth. Like most cuts or scratches they don't start bleeding right off the bat. They bleed momentarily after it happens. Yasou's chin scratch dripped some blood. "I just should of bin watching where I was going. Anyways, don't mind me. Where would the field be?" he said looking around trying to change the subject.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games