Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:38 pm
*heres an idea, how about my charicter commits suicide? Would that be too strange though?*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:38 pm
||Awww, do you really have to leave?||

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:39 pm
*i can't keep up with you guys and I suck at playing real insain  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image

Jake looked at the other coming over and looked back to Ritter. "Yeah I'm fine...I guess..." Jake had no idea what she was talking about. He was a bit confused as to why the others were coming over and he withdrew a bit into himself a bit worried about the fact the others were coming over. He thought he could feel something in the air. Max started chuckling as Jacky came over.
"Hehe, well something is happening. "Wish they would kill us." "Max is right...something is happening, they seem happy and yet excited." Jake bit his lip hard to stop the voices again and looked at them.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:49 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
===================================

Kairi looked up and nodded at him. She took a bite and put down her food. She really wasn't as hungry as she thought she'd be. She felt out of it like she had been hit with a tranq and she cussed under her breath to herself. She took a deep sigh and just stared at the table as her fingers slowly danced across it with one hand.

she had imagined she was back at the private school before the incident and the song she had wrote for her parents and brother that she had planned to play at the recital three days after they had died. She just had memories, wishes really, of her past.

"Hi." she said quietly. But that was all she wanted to say. She laid the notebook on the table, flipping past her writings and wrote, So how bad are your hallucinations? she asked. She hadn't remembered what a normal hallucination was and she didn't want to come out and tell him.

She stood and took back her plate and tray before returning and sitting they way she had before he had shown up.

================================================
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•X•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:55 pm
*ivory, what do you think? Should I stay on?*  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:33 pm
((UH DUH I WANT YOU TO STAY))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:12 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth pulled Ritter of to the said.
"You explain it to Jakey.", he muttered to Jacky.
Once he had Ritter under a black 'X' he told him the plan.

"So what do you think? You want to run away with us and live around? We've lived with these problems... we can keep living with them."
Seth smiled at him.
He really wanted Ritter to come with him.

Sorry for the shortness.
I have writers block.
D;  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:26 pm
Max went back to the room, trying to shake off what he had... almost done. It had nothing to do with his mental stigmas, only his true lonelyness... The only thing that kept him alive was the fact that someone else could be in his place if he didn't help her, "You ok?" He asked, trying not to sidturb her, yet still act careing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson nodded looking to Jake and blinking seeing him biting his lip so hard. She grabbed his shoulders and pushed him toward a black 'X' so that they could talk in secret. "Okay, to start off I want to state that you need to stop biting yourself, you can scratch and cut, I don't care but the biting, the biting needs to stop."She said, looking him in the face. She bit her own lip and sighed, letting go of his shoulders "I have a fetish."She admitted, blushing and looking away "I love biting, which is why it bothers me when you bite your knuckles and your lip." She cleared her throat before looking back to him, ignoring the fact she admitted her fetish. She started telling him the plan and put her hands on her hips till she finished. " What do you say? I'd like you to come, and we've lived with these problems so far, we can keep living with them right?"She gave him a smile, shoving her hands in her pockets. "I know you don't wanna stay here either. Those pills wont help and the only progress you'll make is from your own. So what do you say?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:38 pm
[[1- my partner has not posted in a while I'm getting both worried and pissed off... Would anyone be up for PMing her? I feel I shouldn't, since I know I will slip a few mean words in... If she doesn't reply in a few days, I want a replacement.. I'd like to post, but I'm stuck until she replies..
&&&&
2- I'd like a recap please =] ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

Jake listened to Jacky and his cheeks turned a bit pink as he heard of her fetish. He simply nodded and lowered his head a bit. "I'm sorry...I didn't know...I have my own involving biting...hence the biting...but I'll try and stop when your looking." He listened to the plan with his face blank. It changed from a blank look to a large grin. He nodded slightly and actually chuckled a little. "Well alright I can finally leave." He didn't care where they went as long as it wasn't here. "Not to mention I think Max would like some free time for awhile." Max and the other voices were silent for once but he felt the approval from Maximus. Jake was about to speak again when his face twitched and the grin shifted a bit.
well well, you surprised me. You know I'm in baby, there are a few doctors I will like to cut." His eyes glinted greedily. Jake twitched again. "Not yet..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter twisted his mouth as Seth explained the plan about escaping to him. Tapping his chin several times with his pointing finger, Ritter thought about this plan.
"Hmm... I don't know about this..."
Who was he kidding? Of course he want to get out. But Ritter could never hurt people. He would have to get Black Ritter out. But he worried about the aftertime when it was time to stop. Would Black Ritter cooperate? Hopefully.
"Okaysh! Ritter will do it!"
Ritter chimed in his happy tone but then turn to less peppy one. Looking down at the ground, Ritter spoke quietly.
"But for me to burn and destroy shtuff, you would have to get me angry. Like really angry."
Ritter had no idea how to make himself angry. The thing that brought Black Ritter out last time was seeing the doctors beat Seth. And he really didn't want to see that again.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:52 pm
Angel-Savy
[[1- my partner has not posted in a while I'm getting both worried and pissed off... Would anyone be up for PMing her? I feel I shouldn't, since I know I will slip a few mean words in... If she doesn't reply in a few days, I want a replacement.. I'd like to post, but I'm stuck until she replies..
&&&&
2- I'd like a recap please =] ]]

PM for recap.
I'll go PM your partner.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson chuckled, seeing his cheek's turn pink. "No need to apologize, I just thought i'd warn you about it."She couldn't help but lick her lips hearing he liked biting and she shivered. No no. She had to control herself. "Exactly, we all want to." She grinned, running her fingers through her bangs and chuckling "You plan on letting Max out for awhile? That should be interesting."She laughed, starring at Max with a smirk, she had to admit she liked Max a little, just for being dangerous, for some reason is attracted her to him. "Expect the unexpected babe." She said, she wasn't often called baby so she didn't exactly find it to her liking yet. She patted Jake on the shoulder "Good to see your in. And don't worry about Max. If he gets a bit to excited I could always stop you. I have my own demons im not proud of."She said, glancing away and crossing her arms over her chest. "So, I know how you feel. Although I really don't think Max is quiet as bad as Emily, ive hidden Emily away but trust me, it's defiantly for the best. She will not be getting in free time."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games