Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

hyena_of_leisure

Shameless Man-Lover

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:14 am
"Kyle Xavier Landragoon" that was his name, the fallen angel turned demon whos own brother the true traitor was basking in the light of heaven while he was damned to hell, he had plotted his revenge ever since and now he had his chance - but first I need to get some back up - he thought to himself trying to sense demonic auras near by to find allies "soon enough brother I will take my rightful revenge"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:17 pm
User Image
Sonija wasn't used to being scared and this was new to her. She had been scared only once in her life. That was the night she almost witnessed her own death. As Julian wrapped her into his embrace she felt calm, and even loved. Sonija knew that with him she was going to be alright. It didn't matter if they were found. Julian could save them. He was her angel....and yes...she was his demon. Two halves, two opposites that had seemed to find each other amongst this chaos.

As Sonija listened to Julian's voice she realized something. The crater, the forests...even the caves. They were familiar to her..."It couldn't be..." Sonija whispered softly thinking in amazement. It sounded almost exactly like the place her mother brought Sonija to when she was a young one. Where her kind mother, Arianna, taught her how to feel emotion...and yes...to even love. Sonija loved her mother, and the night of her mother's murder, she had escaped to that place for so long. Sonija had been gone for months. She spoke to no one, she let no one know where she was. It HAS to be the same.." She thought as she wrapped her arms around the angel.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image
Julain was a little puzzled when Sonija whispered something, and he slowly let her out of the hug, looking at her with an odd, sideways look. "What do you mean it cant be? Of course it can be, I spent atleast 6 or 7 months living there." Julian said, trying to defend the fact that his forest, atleast he thought of it as 'his forest' was in fact a real place and not some vivid fantasy used to attempt to raise Sonija's moral.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
Sonija looks alarmed at first and then tries to explain herself. "I meant to say, that it sounds...like the place my mother used to teach me....I haven't been there for years...I didn't know if it was still there..." Sonija explains softly not looking at him. She felt she had accidentally upset Julian...and she didn't know how to make it up to him.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image
Julian listened to Sonija's explination, and then suddenly felt like a fool once he realized what she had meant. "Oh, I see. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding." Julian said, rubbing the back of his neck nerviously. To think that he and Sonija had once lived in the same place! Though it was true it was to two different times, the odds of it happening none the less were slim at best. "Well yes, it is still there. Or atleast it was a few months ago when I left." Julian said, smiling once more at Sonija.

((I like your new outfit hazel.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image
Sonija blushes seeing the misunderstanding and knowing she hadn't made it any better by getting defensive. "Wow...I would love to go back...there was a special place where my mother sat with me for hours. It was beautiful there..." She stopped thinking about the far away place, the water fall that was peaceful and awe inspiring to be around. Then Sonija looked up at Julian quickly "Did you just say you were there a few months ago?" She hadn't known how soon he had gotten back from his self exile. She thought it had been a year or so. She thought about it and then tilts her head to the side. "You aren't of the higher rank anymore...were you?" Sonija asks carefully not wanting to upset him. It just dawned on her that if he just got back as soon as he said he did....then it would make sense that Julian wasn't high rank anymore.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image
Julian nodded a little, feeling slightly saddened as he spoke. "Yes, I was demoted. When we first met, I was one of the higher ranking soldiers in the army, holding a great deal of respect with my fellow soldiers and high ranking officials alike. When I came back from exile though, they dropped me down to the rank of Scout, which was why I was sent to this city in the first place." Julian said, giving his breif explination of what had happened with his rank. While it was true he missed the respect he once held, he was thankful for ihs demotion; because if it werent for that demotion, he would of never met Sonija once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image Nathan woke up and looked out the window of the room he was in and then put his armor back on and then took flight. As he flew around he continued to look for the demon that escaped him earlier. Nathan flew a while more and then landed in the streets and sat against some ruble and heard somebody coming out of the building; Nathan stood up and made his halberd appear in his hands and pointed it at the noise. A human badly injured walked out and saw Nathan and miss took him for a demon and tried to attack him. Nathan made the halberd go away and quickly took his helmet off and said, "Don't worry, I am just a kind fallen angelic warrior; I am here to help" As Nathan spoke the human fell over from his injuries. Nathan caught him and brought him inside to find about 10 dead demons with broken skulls and legs. Nathan continued to look around and noticed a baseball bat and then turned to the human that was now in pain and on the verge of death from loss of blood. Nathan layed the human down on a couch in the room and use some of his power to kill the pain and said, "There is nothing I can do to keep you from dying, but at least you will not feel pain when you pass on; and don't worry, you will definitely go to heaven; I hope i can meet you again someday" Nathan than keeled next to the human and stayed with him till he passed on. Nathan then put a sheet over the man's body and picked him up and flew off to the church's cometary and buried him. Nathan then flew upward and then hovered and yelled out in pain for the loss of the human as loud as he could hoping every being in the town would hear his cry of pain.  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image
Sonija frowns a little as she listens to what the angel says and then looks up at him lacing her fingers through his, looking into his icy eyes. "It seems there is something good of your being a scout and coming back to the city." She says beginning to smile, her face lighting up. Sonija could feel a warmth coming into her every second she was with the angel. He was beginning to affect her....and she could tell. It was showing in her eyes and in her aura. Sonija can read aura's and she could see her own. it was becoming more of a light than a dark shadow. Sonija wasn't afraid. She just knew if she tried to blend in with demon's that she would be outed quickly.

"Julian.." Sonija begins to say...but then stops. She had realized something. And was almost scared and elated to figure it out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image
Julian smiled warmly down at Sonija as she interlaced her fingers with his. When she stopped so suddenly mid sentence though, it worried him a little. "What is it Sonija?" Julian questioned, trying to figure out what exactly she had begun to say before she stopped so abruptly.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

hyena_of_leisure

Shameless Man-Lover

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:15 pm
(okay Im a little lost as Im new here...recap please?)

Kyle continued trying to sense other demonic entities tho he had not felt any as of yet"worthless" he mumbled to himself as he walked onward still scanning for others like himself, for subordinates he could use for his plan of revenge.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:44 pm
lord_kyle_wolfmon
(okay Im a little lost as Im new here...recap please?)

((Well what would you like to know??? lol))  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image
Sonija stops and looks up at Julian. "Its just..who my father is...and with his background.... And who is once was, and who he is now.." Sonija says slowly piecing it together. Her father being the devil and ruler of hell was yes...once in fact an angel. With Sonija being hiss daughter, his own flesh and blood..."Do you know what I am?" Sonija asks him a slow half smile crossing her lips.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image
Julian smiled a little to, gently pulling Sonija close. "Yes. You are my Sonija, and that is all that matters to me." Julian said with a small laugh, gently kissing Sonija's forehead with a smile. Though he knew who she truly was, Julian really didnt care about all of that. He knew how he felt about her, and personally that is all that he seemed to care about anymore.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image
Sonija blushed and closed her eyes as Julian pulled her close. She feels his lips on her forehead and she giggles. Sonija smiles and looks up at him truly at awe. "You called me "Your Sonija". She says softly lifting her head looking up at him blushing. "That's the first time I have heard you say that"

Sonija was loved. She knew it now. Julian did feel as much for her as she did for him. She stood on her tip toes, her heels giving her some height and whispers into his ear softly, "My Julian" and I shall always be your Sonija.

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games