Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:14 pm
His slowly opened to see a blur of a figure near him. He had a dumbfounded expression on his face. He was a bit confused and had thought that Vicious killed him. Things seemed different though. The refocusing eyes of Suiseki's continued to peer at the figure which was now identified as Sailor Mercury. They must have save him.

Sitting up finally, the boy placed a hand on his forehead which soon slid down to cover his eyes. "Did you get him?" he asked it to anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:28 pm
Usagi sighed and covered her face with a gloved palm. What could they do with the two of them? Ami was right about one thing; it really was something major. "I don't know, Sailor Mercury," the blonde sighed, her face still hidden by her gloved hand. It wasn't as if the two of themcould erase the memories of the day from the two bystanders.

"Ne... Mercury... they don't know much of anything if you think about it," Usagi spoke up, feeling that she was on to something. They could not erase the memories of that day or the fact that the two had awoken dorment powers within themselves. However, the two Senshi could just leave and keep a close watch on the girl and boy in their every day forms. It couldn't possibly be that hard for them to do.

"Sailor Mercury, I think we should just leave them to their own devices. Our problem lies with that man not with two civilians."  

Solar Kitty-chan

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:40 pm
Minako and Artemis sat on top of the slide for what seemed to be hours which in reality was only about five minutes. She looked towards Artemis still slightly annoyed, as she took off her shoes.

"You soooo owe me for this." She said to him in a serious tone. These were her favorite shoes, and she figured she could atleast glue the heal back on, but that wouldn't be happening. She then hugged her shoes, before throwing them as hard as she could towards the opposite side of the park. Luckily the dogs chased after them, and once they far enough away she picked up Artemis and ran.

"Are they following us?" She asked Artemis, as she ran down the sidewalk towards Kou's apartment in her barefeet. "No it looks like we lost them." He responded, as he glanced over her shoulder as she carried him in her arms. She sighed with relief, but kept running seeing how she was beginning to run late and might miss the bus. She then suddenly stumbled though, as she stepped on something sharp. She ended up falling face first into the sidewalk. Luckily though she caught herself to keep herself from hitting her head. Her hands were all scraped up though along with her knees, not to mention the bottom of her foot was probably bleeding. Besides from her date with Kou, her day couldn't have been worse. She should have just called in sick, and stayed with him instead of dealing with this whole mess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:48 pm
"You know, by saying I don't know anything just makes me even more curious as to what just happened." He still couldn't stand but Suiseki's ears were working just fine. He couldn't figure why his body was this exhausted. He knew that Vicious had a good hold on him but this was just ridiculous.

He wanted to get up and go home. He didn't really want to know anything but would come to terms that he would be facing some hard times after this. Suiseki was smart enough to know this much. He saw how Vicious acted when Aisu embarassed him. Suiseki was the reason why the monster fled the scene, and must have been humiliating. This is great...

Rawfully Smutty

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:26 pm
"I want to know what the hell is going on too! I mean...first there was a monster then that guy...who are you people?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:31 pm
"You were attacked. Your help is appreciated but please leave this to the Sailor Senshi next time," Eternal Sailor Moon told him, winking playfully at him before walking over and helping the man sit up. "Maybe the young lady over there can help you to a doctor?" the blonde suggested, briefly glancing back over her shoulder at Aisu.  

Solar Kitty-chan

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:04 pm
Kou decided to go out and walk down to the bank to get himself a few more dollars just in time to find Minako and Artemis outside his apartment building. "Are you okay?" He went over and helped her up, obviously surprised to find her still around. "I was on my way to the bank." He half explained, examining her hands even as he spoke.

He frowned to find them scraped up and her barefoot. "Come back inside and let me help you." He tried to help her up and assist her back into his apartment so he could take care of her. "It seems that you were meant to stay with me after all."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:34 am
"Hm. Yes, that's probably better. It doesn't matter much about us Aisu..."

And you sir can be as curious as you like. It won't get you one bit of information about us. Unless you want to read over and over again about how we saved the day..which means nothing.

"We're the Sailor Senshi. That's all. I'm just glad you two survived, after jumping in like that. So, you're Aisu...but what's your name?"

She asked the boy who was being helped to sit up by Usagi.

Mercuryangel
Crew

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:22 am
Setsuna finally left the lab. She sighed. Immediately when she walked outside she realized she must've missed something. "Just Great." She muttered to herself. She went into a dark alley and transformed into her sailor identity. She ran to the spot where everyone seemed to be and replied, "Hope I didn't miss anything too important." She was grinning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:41 pm
"Im fine, this is nothing." She said, as she tried to sound tough about it. She actually had experienced worse, though she had to admit it did sting just a little bit. Plus she also lost her favorite shoes to that dog. She was just about to protest when she saw the bus drive by. She began to frown, seeing how the bus wouldn't come back for another hour, and had no choice to follow Kou.

"I guess you're wondering why I was outside of your apartment?" She asked slighlty embarresed. She should atleast explain it to him, if he wanted to know.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:47 pm
Kou glanced around to see if the white cat that was with Minako was still around. He leaned her against him in the elevator then guided her down to his apartment. "Okay, I give up. Why?" He asked while still in the elevator.

He opened the door to his apartment and helped her inside. "Go wash up and sit down on the bed so I can check your foot." He suggested, then left her alone to get a few things from the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:55 pm
Looking up, Usagi smiled slightly. "Sailor Pluto, you missed all the fun." Although she appeared calm enough, Pluto's arrival definitely shocked Usagi. It was very rare when Setsuna made her appearance anymore. Then again, since the battle with Galaxia, Usagi had seen less and less of the four Senshi from the outer solar system. She assumed that they were all getting on with their lives quiet nicely, of course, and the times she did run into them they seemed well.

"But is nice to see you again."  

Solar Kitty-chan

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:01 pm
"Nice to see you Pluto...well, you haven't missed much."

Ami had been typing furiously on her computer when she saw Setsuna arrived. The flurry of keys stopped, and she walked over to the senshi of time, and handed her the mini computer. Typed out on it was the following message.

"Didn't want to cause a scene with this, especially in front of these two. Unless you count that these two civilians aren't normal...the girl unleashed the powers of water...she's Neptunian..glowing symbol on her forehead and all...why she even used a PROPER attack...and the boy? He's Mercurian...for a moment, he was in armor, emblazoned with my planet's insignia...any idea who they are? Oh, and some man called Vicious appeared to attack, but for now, he retreated..he's strong though."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:06 pm
"Well it's kind of a funny story. You see my cat Artemis was being chased by a pack of dogs for some reason or another, and he lead them to me. So I took Artemis and ran to a park nearby, and hid on this slide. I thought they would leave after awhile, but Artemis must have really ticked them off, because they weren't leaving. I was also starting to run late for work, so I sacrified my shoes for the sake of getting to work on time, but I tripped outside of your apartment on my get away. Then you found me." She said as if it wasn't a big deal. An embarrased look appeared on her face, before she quickly made her way to the bathroom before he could respond to her story. She made her way over to the sink as she turned on the faucet, and slowly eased her hands under the running water. The cold water felt good on her sore hands, but it still stung. Once she was done cleaning up, she glanced in the mirror to see the white figure of a cat. She turned around to see that it was Artemis.

He had secretly followed them into Kou's apartment, seeing how he wanted to talk to Minako in private. He then quickly glanced over his shoulder to see if he could see any sign of Kou before speaking.

"Minako I sense a strange power coming from that boy that seems familiar." He told her, as he glanced over his shoulder everynow and then. Minako began to frown though she did recall when he had kissed her earlier, and she could have sworn she had seen some sort of mark on his forehead, though she didn't get a good look at it. She couldn't help, but begin to blush as a cheerful grin formed on her face when she remembered the kiss. Artemis began to give her a strange look, but decided it was best not to ask. Minako then noticed Artemis looking at her, as she shrugged it off.

"Can't we talk about this later?" She pleaded, as she made her way towards Kou's room with Artemis at her heels. She then sat down on his bed, as she looked around the room. Artemis jumped up and sat down next to her, as a somewhat annoyed look formed on his face.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:20 pm
The bedroom was as plain as the rest of the apartment with the addition of a sheathed katana on a display stand. Kou either didn't hear the conversation or didn't comment on it when he came into the bedroom with a washcloth and several bandages of various sizes.

"Hello there." He told Artemis, then turned his attention to Minako. He inspected her foot carefully, finding it only bruised rather than punctured. He wiped off her foot, then used a bit of acupressure to dull the pain.

He set the bandages and washcloth aside when he was done. "Looks like you stepped on a rock." He told her, settling on the bed next to her. He lifted her hands and inspected them, finding them only scraped rather than hurt.

"Aren't we a pair?" He smiled to her, leaning over to kiss her lightly. "I'm all bruised up and you managed to get scraped up. Your foot is going to be a little numb for a while so don't plan on going anywhere." He got up and went to the bathroom across the little hallway then returned to sit at her side on the bed.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games