Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke yawned as he was woken up again and nodded to her but he soon remembered that she couldn't see him. "Yeah, I'll be there in a little bit kido," he said still half asleep and he told Cade that he was leaving and was in charge. "Where are you right now? I'll bring the mustang and a dry coat as soon as you tell me," he said grabbing the 2009 mustang's keys and climbed into the car with a spare coat over his shoulder that he'd grabbed from his office.

Sky stood up and let out a huff of air and the doctor told her to leave her weapons with Cade. She let out a huff of air and growled angrily before she pulled off her whole coat that had a cross bow, arrows, and throwing knives. Then she pulled of her three katanas and let out a huff of air dropping them all by Cade. She stomped into the room in her black jeans, knee high boots, and phinoex tank top. While she was in the room, she was checked on just as normal and did her x-rays before she got her normal things checked. She sat up there waiting for him to let her leave since she was extreamly nervious already and wanting to leave and take a long nap away from everything. When he got to the last part and pulled the knife on her and put it to her neck, she panicked and grabbed the blade and threw him into the counter. He let out a grunt as he hit it and panted before she held the knife with her hand and put it to his throat as her hand caught on fire and the fire alarms went off along with the panic alarm.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

Cade sighs softly as he is left in charge. Damn it, he wanted to sleep! Not babysit! But, he decides to listen to the orders, taking the weapons from her as she walked in. He relaxed, meditating as he waited for her to come back out. Well, that was the plan anyways until the fire alarms went off and he heard the doctor grunt. He stands up, running into the closed off area. Seeing the knife at the doctor's throat, he jumps forward, knocking it out of her hands. "Doctor, told you that could get you killed," he grunts, hand on hips as he glares at the duo. "The fool didn't want to kill you, he just has this dumbass belief that to truly test someone's reflexes when they are in the military is to put a knife to their throat."  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky panted loudly glaring between Cade and the doctor before she dropped him to the ground since she was holding him up by his collar. "Damn doctors, I hate them all," she hissed leaving the room and grabbing her things before she left the room and went to the garage.
"No, I know all of you have good reflexes, I just wanted to see what would happen if she was attacked like that..." he huffed standing up a little shaky on his legs turning off the alarms and looked at his destroyed room. "Well, we all know the answer to that now don't we..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:18 pm
She smiled to herself, happy he had answered. "Where?" Walking out towards the edges of the concrete shelter, she squinted her eyes in search of some nearby street sign. "I don't know exactly, but I suppose it's the nearest parking garage. I couldn't have gotten that far" Although this might not help, Xaio still attempted staring at the sign until a breeze of rain pelted her. Shivering, she jumped back. "All else I can tell you is that it should be an avenue"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

He sighs softly, cursing mentally. "Baka sensei, you should know better than to taunt someone of Military X," he states, walking out of the examination room to go after Sky. "Continue examinations, just don't put anyone else with that knife, understood?" he states, following the scent of the girl. He was in charge right now so he would be in deep s**t if he let her leave. "Wait!" he exclaims.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:05 pm
User ImageVera Black

Vera smiles at Neo's response but keeps her eyes focused on the road ahead. "Ah, Neo. You're too kind. It's no wonder your crushing on that red haired girl in Mil-X. But that's none of my business, I'll leave it at that." They continue to walk at least a block and make it to a strip of stores, one of them "out of business". "This would be our place. It's no secret, you've been here before." Within a few steps two random guys jump out at them, prepared to assault. Vera smacks her staff with the front attacker's sword and he gives her a nod. "Now, would ya guys back off, Neo just might hurt that guy." She says this turning to her companion.

The Maharani

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:36 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageThe accelerated beat of wings caught her oblivious attention; Zeke's heavy eyelids opened into alertness as she looked around, craning her neck in various directions before she lowered herself through the clouds to get a clearer look. Sure enough, she spotted Akikitai not a mile ahead with desperation to get away. That was strange. Slowly the distance between them increased, and she couldn't help but laugh. It was cute how he thought he could out-fly her, but a sweet Fallen Angel wouldn't fly faster than a concentrated-form phoenix. Zeke knew that he could move faster than she could, but the question remained at 'would he?'. Once he'd pulled back up into the clouds, she sighed and mimiced his action, but unappreciated the fact this made it harder to see. Great, more energy spent. She closed her eyes for a brief moment; when they reopened, the obsidian coloration was replaced by a milky blue-white color, and the clouds had all but vanished from her sight. Akikitai flew straight ahead, but still picked up distance. So she sighed and beat her wings more powerfully before she pulled them tight to her body and darted through the skies like an arrow. Once close enough, she spread her wingspan again and slowed, falling just behind him. "Kitai?" Zeke asked. No protest of the name was revealed in his aura, and that relieved her. "Slow down, I wanna talk," She said softly, her voice possessed by the eerie beauty of her form. She didn't even sound like the same person, but it was obvious she was. Zeke lingered behind in case he didn't want to talk, understanding how he felt since it was right there, surrounding his figure in plain sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."What do you want?" she demanded pulling on of her katanas out quickly and holding it to Cade's throat with a extreamly pissed off look in her eyes. "You obviously didn't come here to comfort me, just to make sure I didn't leave, right?" she asked in a rather enraged voice, but it started faltering into a little bit of a stutter. Her body shook a little bit and she put the blade down before she pushed her way into the garage. She sat her things down on the bench and grabbed a tool box and walked into a area of the room that was covered in dust and spider webs. She walked up to something that was covered in a flame proof tarp and pulled it off throwing dust into the air revealing a crotch rocket in the making. Sky crouched down next to it and whipped off a emblem revealing her signature and then she pulled something out from under the seat and started going over it.

Duke didn't respond to her but instead he revved up the engine and roared out of the garage a little bit earlier then when Sky came in the garage. He raced down the road and started jamming to Bodies by Drowning Pool watching the cars fall behind him as he raced past one hundred miles per hour. He soon skidded to a sliding stop side ways outside of the parking garage and stepped out into the pouring rain quickly becoming soaked as he walked into the parking garage. "Hey kido! Yeah in here?" he asked holding the dry coat in one hand and his other lit up in flames looking for her since the lights were out.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
Dericx donged the few attacks thrown at him and them killed him target he sent a mental message to Zeke 'Sorry about before I know you must be sum what angry with me' he said before killing more opponents  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:49 pm
She watched as car lights passed in the fog of the rain since she had received no further response. "Hopefully he'll be here soon..." Xaio shivered abit more and took a seat on some stairs to wait, but just about right as she had taken a seat, the sound of skidding tires squeeled in her ears. Instead of jumping up like you'd think she would, she stayed put in case it were someone else. "Duke?" He's voice came through, and only then was it that she'd jump up and rush to him. "Thanks for getting me. The coat indicated to her was taken with further gratitude as she slipped it on and gave him a hug. "Thanks" Xaio had repeated once more, this time with an actual voice behind it but because of that slight action, she had made way towards the car with alittle more haste then usual.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Akikitai
User Image

Kitai turned his head to her, quickly as she had caught up to him. He was about to try and pass her up further when she had told him that she wanted to talk. He looked at the grounds far below them in a kinda sadness, it was no use to try and even out fly her.

"Okay. . ." he said hesitantly as he flared his wings and slowed to fly at her side. Now keeping a more steady flight speed. He looked to her, he had a feeling he knew what they were going to talk about. This made him more hesitant to asking what she wanted to talk about.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

He narrows his eyes as she snaps at him, causing him to growl. He wasn't the one who did anything wrong! When she hit the nail on the head it made him even more pissed off. She knew and yet he was putting him through this s**t?! "Yes, I am not the type to comfort. Besides, my a** would be grass if you left while that baka left me in charge," he grumbles, sitting down onto the ground, determined to ensure he wouldn't get into trouble because of her. What aspect of her screamed leader?  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:30 pm
"Your welcome," he said smiling. "You didn't have to worry though, I wouldn't let one of you guys sit out in the rain soaked... for long," he added walking briskly behind her as she climbed into the mustang. He though about it and thought it to be a little funny that he was driving what he was. He walked around the hood and climbed in and turned down the radio before he made the engine roar to life. He waited for the little cars to pass and then he whipped out from where he was parked and raced down the road again passing one hundred but he was calm as if he was walking down the street.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:53 pm
Nodding in agreement, she awaited for him to get in the car before snapping back onto the road. His preference of speed always caused her to press herself against the back on her chair as if she were being held to it. "Why do you always go so fast?" His attention was obviously stable so conversation was safe to commence.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Its fun and I can," he smiled drumming his hands on the steering wheel, "wouldn't you drive this fast if you could?" He laughed a little bit as he pulled back to the Military X base and pushed a button opening the garage door and parked the mustang inside.

Sky waved her hand around in the air dismisivly. "What ever, pout or complain all you want. Don't worry because I ain't leaving since I don't have any where to leave to," she grumbled rubbing her shoulder that was burning badly for some odd reason. Why am I even here... I built a life for myself without these people and I'm letting myself get dragged back into it. Nice going Ace...  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games